What are your Digimon headcanons?

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another reason I think dagomon in adventures is special even tho I don't know what a regular dagomons size is dagomon is portrayed to be extremely massive dwarfing all digimon we've seen. It's like the sun compared to the earth how massive it is.

Dagomon could just be some random evil but hasn't the digital world in its totality been referred to net ocean or something along those lines sea of information something like that in tri.

But who knows it could be like the dark masters since each controlled a realm so maybe there's a dark metal master and etc...

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But have we seen any other Dragomons in the show? maybe they're all that size...

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We haven't seen any in the Adventure universe, just one in Xros Wars. They're generally large as a rule (Cthulhu and all), though maybe not quite as large as the one in 02.

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@muur i acknowledged that already I'm just saying it's still pretty large for even digimon standards

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon scaling especially in Adventure is all kinds of ridiculous especially in Adventure. It doesnt seem any bigger than say VenomVamdemon or Metalseadramon

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@dontstoppatapata your right it's hard to accurately gauge heights of digimon.

Is there something that gives the official heights of digimon.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assume the closest thing would be various anime guides. Not sure if Digimon has had lineart comparisons, but a lot of shows do. Plus, there was a scale in the art book that came out recently. But he’s not even remotely close to the size you said he was.

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You referring to dagomon? I did say dagomon does seem exceptionally large and water is only around his hips so he's even larger than that.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well someone calculated once the size of VenomVamdemon and he was supposedly twice as big as Godzilla, and that was kinda of a low tier Mega, so i doubt that size makes you special.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Size really doesn’t matter. Look at Whamon. If someone were to want to calculate his height, it’d be easiest to scale from the control tower/lighthouse that is somehow next to him (considering it was already destroyed). Also, was that size calculated from Hunters or Adventure? He one I Hunters seems way bigger.

What if the Dark Ocean is, essentially, the opposite of the Dream World? The Dream World manifests your dreams and helps you fulfill your wishes, while the Dark Ocean seems to exacerbate your doubts and fears or, in Ken’s case, make your darker dreams reality.

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well venommyotismon looks to be the size of a medium sizes building I'm assuming he's roughly the size of omnimon.

But let's say dagomon was venommyotismons size that's pretty large for just an ultimate.

But your right size doesn't correlate to power so it could mean nothing but if dagomon truly is the ruler of the dark world in general then I think it's apocalymon.

But on to a different topic I think omnimon evolution was triggered by one part the emotions of both tai and Matt and absorbing data from online and absorbing the feelings of the humans watching it.

Interestingly in tri their mega evolutions doesn't seem to be triggered by highlighting their crest powers but it more so seems more like there champion evolutions are either showing resolve or wanting to protect their partners. It's weird they can do this now and not before kind of seems like a plothole to me or could just be a matter that there crests powers grew because their bonds grew over time and reaching that level needs to time for the relationship to mature.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What’s that about Apocalymon? His space isn’t related to the Dark Ocean. Apocalymon exists in a place of nothingness. In regard to Omnimon, that’s pretty much what’s objectively shown.

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apocalymon is called a manifestion of darkness and source of evil.

Dark ocean is described as realm if darkness and evil.

Pretty much apocalymon is the darkness and the dark ocean is the dark digital world.

DontStopPataPata

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dark ocean=Dark World. The Dark ocean is only part of it. No different than the Digital Word’s net ocean

Well venommyotismon looks to be the size of a medium sizes building I'm assuming he's roughly the size of omnimon.
Pretty sure VenomMyotismon was drawfing buildings.

But let's say dagomon was venommyotismons size that's pretty large for just an ultimate.
Size isn’t an equation of power.

But your right size doesn't correlate to power so it could mean nothing but if dagomon truly is the ruler of the dark world in general then I think it's apocalymon.
Dagomon only rules the ocean of the dark world. Not the dark world itself

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys I'm looking for when tri speaks on something that sounds similar to digital sea or stream I think homeostasis is the one discussing it

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's about midway through the 3rd movie.

Kingbeemon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks, okay homeostasis explains that the quantum sea or human digital networks gave birth to the digital world.

We see even in the digital world the majority is water and when the digidestined arrived there it was through a waterfall.

Some think the dark ocean is just a minor portion of the dark world but for one the dark ocean influence has been recurring throughout all 3 series of adventures and the only thing that's really constantly highlighted about the dark world. Like water makes the majority of the digital worod so does tge dark world so this dark oceans master essentially controls the dark world. Like I said earlier apocalymon is described as darkness in its totality.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When are we shown that it’s mostly water, and how does that apply to the Dark Ocean? As far as I’m aware, we don’t have a concrete definition of what the “Digital World” consists of in Adventure (planet, solar system, universe, etc.). File Island has also been reoccurring throughout the entire franchise, but it’s comparatively small.