What are your Digimon headcanons?

Glyptodon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recommend allowing both, at least in the short form we've been seeing so far. Otherwise, this thread will descend into arguments about where the line between the two is.

Takeshi55

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only one who hates bio-merging? I do NOT want to be teased, because everyone I know saw me nude.

BTW, can this be a Digimon continuity questions thread?

My fanon is that Shoutmon is a huge jerk who uses his friends, so he can become the king.

Last edited:

D.E.X

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zhuqiaomon was horrified that his actions lad to the rebirth of the third in command of the royal knights

Gallantmon was the most hated of the knights because of the digital hazard his only friend was a Sakuyamon

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only one who hates bio-merging? I do NOT want to be teased, because everyone I know saw me nude.
Um, nobody could see the humans while they were inside their digimon forms. They were only visible to us, the audiences watching the show, but not to anyone within the show itself. Anyone looking at Dukemon, for instance, woulod only see Dukemon and not Takato inside of him.

The one and only one time that anyone saw the children inside their digimon was that one time when the Wild Bunch and Hypnos members used their technology to see inside those digimon and broadcasted the video of the children fighting inside their digimon. And rather than leading to embarrassment, it led to a different number of reactions from those who saw the imagery, ranging from shock and amazement to encouragement for them to keep on fighting.

Besides, their bodies were glowing so bright that any physical details weren't visible, anyway.

Takeshi55

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just always thought it was messed up.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The one and only one time that anyone saw the children inside their digimon was that one time when the Wild Bunch and Hypnos members used their technology to see inside those digimon and broadcasted the video of the children fighting inside their digimon.
It was actually caused by the D-Reaper, I think. At least in the original.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's an opinion, though, not much of a headcanon.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The one and only one time that anyone saw the children inside their digimon was that one time when the Wild Bunch and Hypnos members used their technology to see inside those digimon and broadcasted the video of the children fighting inside their digimon.
It was actually caused by the D-Reaper, I think. At least in the original.
True, but it was them who tapped into the footage to see what the D-Reaper saw, which was the humans inside the digimon.

Takeshi55

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
IMO, Xros Wars Crossover never happened in the main continuity. I mean, why are the goggle kids and Marcus the only ones who made it in there? Because they're "leaders"? IMO, Davis, the goggle kid from Frontier and Marcus weren't really leaders.

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
IMO, Xros Wars Crossover never happened in the main continuity. I mean, why are the goggle kids and Marcus the only ones who made it in there? Because they're "leaders"? IMO, Davis, the goggle kid from Frontier and Marcus weren't really leaders.
Um, they weren't the only ones there. Sure, they were the ones who took part in the Tokyo front of the battle (being the Legendary Heroes and all), but we also see all of the following also involved in various global fronts:

• Mimi
  • Palmon
  • Ruki
  • Renamon
  • Sora
  • Garudamon
  • Beelzebumon (Tamers)
  • Miyako
  • Aquilamon
  • Ikuto
  • Ravemon
  • SaintGalgomon
  • Blitzmon
  • MagnaGarurumon
  • Iori
  • Ankylomon
  • Mimi (again)
  • Lilimon
  • Sakuyamon
  • Justimon
  • Angemon
  • Angewomon
  • Jyou
  • Gomamon
  • Ken
  • Stingmon
  • Yamato
  • MetalGarurumon
  • Chakmon
  • The other three Frontier kids each in a glow spirit orb form, like Chakmon
  • Tentomon

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess the only "Headcannons" I had was as a kid I had OCs. But no one ever wants to hear about that. Otherwise, I don't know remember any others. I'd have to think about it.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
02 headcanon: following Oikawa's sacrifice, Iori brought Pipimon to the Real World and his family fostered him. He lived with the Hidas happily for years until his partner finally managed to occasionally manifest himself in a more solid form than pretty rainbow butterflies.

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The weird energy field in Tamers' ep 7 was some smaller form of the D-Reaper. I think so because of it's effort to delete Guilmon & it's weakness to the Yuggoth Program.
  • Many decades after the Adventure 02 finale, Veemon and Wormmon permanently digivolved into Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and founded the Royal Knights.
  • Milleniummon is the mastermind behind every single anime series, spreading dark spores throughout space and time to sow chaos. In Adventure, he released Apocalymon from his prison. In Adventure 02, he was the cause of Ken becoming the Digimon Emperor. In Tamers, one of his dark spores infected the D-Reaper, allowing it to grow far beyond its original scope, and causing it to see humanity as unworthy of existing. In Frontier, one of his dark spores infected Lucemon, leading to his fall from grace. In Data Squad, one of his dark spores infected Kurata, causing his fear of digimon to evolve into a desire to conquer the universe. In Xros Wars/Fusion, one of the Dark Spores infected Bagramon, leading to his rebellion against God.
Tamers: Battle of Adventurers was intended to be an Adventure crossover and Apocalymon transformed into Mephistomon>Gulfmon and Omegamon is Taichi and Yomato's.
^^^^^I really like those. ^^^^^

Hikari's son is the only Chosen Child of the future kids, which is why he has a Child level and the others don't.
I think it's more that they pretty much treat Tailmon as a rookie throughout Zero Two, so Plotmon would be its relative Baby II form.

What a diss to Takuya! He clearly led the team especially after returning to the digital world and teaching JP, Zoe, and Tommy how to truly use their Digimon instincts. I'm surprised you don't consider those three leaders if you consider Takato one. They are all.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a diss to Takuya! He clearly led the team especially after returning to the digital world and teaching JP, Zoe, and Tommy how to truly use their Digimon instincts. I'm surprised you don't consider those three leaders if you consider Takato one. They are all.
Daisuke and Masaru were definitely their team leaders on a spiritual level, if nothing else. Daisuke's optimism and trusting nature inspired his team time and time again to the point where these traits saved the world, and Masaru's fighting spirit and refusal to give up kept pushing the others forward and helped them unlock their true potential. They're determinators, nothing would've gone anywhere good if not for them.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Digimon headcanon is that Deltamon somehow can evolve to Omegamon (warp, of course). Both Delta and Omega are Greek letters, also both Deltamon and Omegamon have heads attached to both their arms. Also put into consideration, Deltamon's official evolution line evolves him to Kimeramon, a Digimon made from both Greymon's and Garurumon's data.

lonelydistance

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Digimon headcanon is that Deltamon somehow can evolve to Omegamon (warp, of course). Both Delta and Omega are Greek letters, also both Deltamon and Omegamon have heads attached to both their arms. Also put into consideration, Deltamon's official evolution line evolves him to Kimeramon, a Digimon made from both Greymon's and Garurumon's data.
That is a fantastic headcanon and I'd just like to add that delta is often used in equations to denote a change. Perhaps in this case a change in data structure (or it's shaped like a triangle and deltamon has three heads, take your pick).