What are you raising right now?

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since the wave 2 English 20th has hit Australia already I’m currently raising Dorumon on both my brown V1 D20 and now also my Green V2 D20. I’m glad to finally have access to this egg line!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm raising Angemon and Tyrannomon on my Digivice 20th English on the path to Bancho Mamemon and Skull Mammothmon. They're my two favorite megas on the device and I chose them to be the final thing I raise before I reset the device when the wave 2 comes out next month (if I have enough extra time, I'll raise an Omegamon from the green and blue Dracomon eggs to copymon to the wave 2). I'm resetting the wave 1 to get Coronamon on the wave 2 through 5 connections off the bat and I'm going to have it so I'm raising the Coronamon line at all times as my partner Digimon, using the second slot to fill the guide and using the 20th wave 1 for sending copymon jogress materials

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Renamon X on my red and black digital Monster x.
Dracomon X on my white and blue digital Monster x.
I'm also ordering a yellow Digimon version 20th even though I own the Japanese ones so I don't know what I'm going to raise on it I just like yellow.
And I've ordered wave 2 and 3 of the digital Monster x I'm probably going to do a blind run on those.

Odditude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am currently raising an Aegisdramon and a MetalTyrannomon, hoping to get them to joygres on my yellow 20th edition.
Are there any vpet owners from Denmark here? Really want the connect 5 vpets thing activated :)

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Megalo Growmon X on my white Digital monster X and Cerberumon X on my black Digital monster X.

Last edited by a moderator:

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im currently running a Digimon 20th Anniversary Wave 2, I have Greymon and Kabuterimon.
Really happy with Greymon but dont really care for Kabuterimon ( I wanted Omegamon but that will have to come with the next generation of eggs).

As a kid I never got Greymon ( Agumon would always evolve into Numemon or Tyrannomon), Kabuterimon is also a first time for me because my Version 2 would always evolve into Vegimon or Angemon.
Back then there werent any online guides and the internet was still quite limited when it came to information gathering.

I've never gotten a Digimon past Champion/ Adult. These will be the first device where I raised a Digimon past champion/ adult ( assuming they dont die, which they shouldnt because I took care of them).

I currently only have 1 device but I have a few coming in a mail soon-ish ( 2x Wave 1 and 1x Wave 2).
I also imported a bunch of older devices through ebay, so Im looking forward to them when they come.

springogeek

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Back on the bandwagon with my Gazimon, running on the DM20 English version, hoping to get up to Machinedramon.

I needed an active D-Pet for testing my own arduino-based vpet, so I can see how it behaves, as well as eventually battle against it.

Mitzi2012

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im currently raising a Digitamamon for the first time on my brown english 20th which I’m really excited about.
A meramon x on my yellow ver.3 x and a diablomon x for the second time on my red ver.2 x.
And woohoo I was able to complete the last area in my quests with my current diablomon x

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Recieved my both my Digimon X2 earlier today from Japan you want ( I heard the service was quick, but this was quicker than I expected, the parcel arrived in 4 days after being shipped, I was expecting to wait atleast a week with the current crisis)

I opened one of the devices ( the Red version because Im currently running a 20th anniversary translucent purple and didnt want to run 2 purple devices at the same time).

Im currently raising
20th Anniversary- Leomon and Devidramon ( I hope i didnt get more than 2 care mistakes).

Digimon X2- Yamon ( I wont be following the guide for the first few generations because I want a fresh Digimon X experience, its also my first time with the device so it feels wrong to just blindy follow a guide without spending time with it for a few generations).

I was originally going to open my Wave 1 20th Anniversary but I think I'll hold off because I'll be getting an X3 soon.

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got my first ever Digimon V-pet in the mail today. A pretty Version 3! I took it apart first, removed the chain, removed and dusted the buttons. I was going to replace the chain with a little ball-chain, but it turned out to be too big. I made a nice lanyard instead! <3

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my Cres Garurumon and Apollomon died on my blue English 20th so now I'm raising Agumon and Coronamon hoping for Monzaemon and Apollomon. I lost count on how many Coronamons I've raised whoops :s

DigitalCowboy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got my first ever Digimon V-pet in the mail today. A pretty Version 3! I took it apart first, removed the chain, removed and dusted the buttons. I was going to replace the chain with a little ball-chain, but it turned out to be too big. I made a nice lanyard instead! <3

At least you won't have to worry about the chain scratching the screen accidentally now! Currently taming Puppetmon and HiAndromon on a brick red English - Ver. 20th :p

Metalgreymon7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently raising a Holydramon on my Digital Monster X ver.3

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a Kunemon on my V3(I think he evolved overnight then went back to sleep?) and a new Koromon on my V1. I think I'll go for Scumon and Numemon.

Sad_Arthur_Morgan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
currently raising palmon on vpet v4, tokomon on vpet v3, seadramon on pendulum 2, deramon on pendulum 4.5, mephismon on x2

Bugmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a Kunemon on my V3(I think he evolved overnight then went back to sleep?) and a new Koromon on my V1. I think I'll go for Scumon and Numemon.
My grey 20th finally arrived, so I deactivated the grey V1. RIP Koromon, hello high-metabolism Koromon! I'll choose a V5 egg once it evolves. <3

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Right now I'm raising a seadramon x. Had an impmon x. Ohh and using the xv2