What are you raising right now?

SkytheGoggleHead

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Currently raising Terriermon and Lopmon on my pendulum 20th. Their names are Oz and Alice. I’m raising other vpets that aren’t digimon at the same time so my hands are quite full.

Last edited:

Prince of Darkness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently raising Terriermon and Lopmon on my pendulum 20th. Their names are Oz and Alice. I’m raising other vpets that aren’t digimon at the same time so my hands are quite full.
How can you raise both of them on the same device?????? Lopmon is Silver Blue Pendulum special egg! How????

SkytheGoggleHead

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Prince of Darkness

I followed humulos's guide on how to get all Digitama(or as far as you want to go anyway. I only wanted to unlock the silver blue eggs.) on one device. It involves opening up the pendulum though so it can be quite scary. It is pretty easy to do so long as you're SUPER careful though. I actually had no experience with any kind of circuits or opening up vpets before and I still managed to do so without damaging anything so if you want to try it or take a look on how to do it I'll put the link here. ^w^

And a small update, They grew quite a bit!:

Edit: Forgot to mention if you do try it I HIGHLY recommend pencil first. It's easy to do and to get rid of. And then after use a more permanent material for whatever fulfills your needs.

Last edited:

Ariel Warfare

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been raising a ShineGreymon that I recently turned into Beelzebumon on my iC Burst. I was really excited when it happened because Beel is my favorite Digimon and the Burst is my favorite Digivice. Plus he Burst evolves into Lucemon Satan Mode, so there's that.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been finishing up my first generations on the Digimon X Black and White. By that, I mean I'm leveling them up to the max and letting them evolve to their Super Ultimate Stages. So far, I have:

Black:
- Alphamon
- Diablomon X
- Minervamon X

White:
- Valdurmon
- Megidramon X
- Rafflesimon

mute

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm currently raising MetalGarurumonX on the Digital Monster X White. Once he's evolved I'll back him up and start another egg.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently have two 20th Anniversary VPets running. The Yellow has Garurumon and the Brown has Sukamon. I'll soon be starting up each respective second egg but I am currently unsure what lines to go for next.

Antronthemighty

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

On the left English 20th vpet with Koromon and on the right 1997 Japanese vpet version 2 with Kabuterimon

Amby

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
V1 Agumon
V4 Coelamon
V5 Gizamon
Pendulum 4.5 Togemon
Pendulum 5.5 Clockmon

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still plotting along with the 2 Vpet 20ths. I have Omegamon Alter S on the Yellow as well as JesmonMedal and I have Durandamon and SkullGreymon on the brown pet.

springogeek

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just started my brand new English 20th V-Pet: Sitting with a Koromon at the moment, and the plan is to get all the way to Omegamon Alter S by raising the Agumon-Greymon line and then work my way to CereGarurumon, but we shall see. My first time with a real physical v-pet so who knows.

Ras Yahni

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WarGreymon and BlitzGreymon are sitting pretty at 31yrs, 0 and 1 care mistake respectively.
My pair on my Pen20th have spent a lot of time on ice, so I have no way of knowing realistically how old they are.

And I've got a DarkTyrannomon+Rasielmon on a JP original grey DM20 that I turned into a zubamon version, going for Mugendramon.

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Today I've got 4 pets on the go, two DM20ths and two Pen20ths, both the wave 2s.

English DM20 is currently running Greymon and Flymon, who should hopefully both become MetalGreymon and MetalTyrannomon respectively.
Japanese DM20 is running Kabuterimon and Unimon, with both having another day or two ahead of them before they evolve.
Beelzemon Pen20 is running VenomVamdemon and Vamdemon, with Vamdemon waiting on either of the Metals from the DM20 so I can get the connection from the copymon to unlock the Yamato egg.
Dukemon Pen20 has Rufflesimon and Pinochimon, with Rufflesimon old enough that she'll probably start dying soon and Pinochimon having a few days left having only evolved yesterday.

Netz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got my 20th anniversary Digital Monster days ago. Im with the normal dual Agumon/Gabumon for the moment. :)

Scrungo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Started my DM20th a few days ago, and so far I have Agumon and Patamon. With luck they'll turn into Greymon and Unimon by the days end! :D

Roy130390

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a Rust Tyranomon that died recently and an Omegamon Alter S that is till alive in my 20th anniversary V Pet.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only one currently running at the moment is my 20th Pendulum Silver Black. I have Omegamon and SaintGalgomon, but they've both been fridged for several weeks.

I haven't used this one nearly as much as other v-pets, and somehow it's still running on its original battery from July 2018.

Torterenek

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am at koromon in my yellow version 20th. If only someone made a cable that would allow me to connect to their pets over the internet somehow.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got two of the Japanese Digital Monster 20th Anniversary V-Pets this week, the original brown (Agumon) and Omegamon (white). I have Omegamon Alter-S right now on the brown and Omegamon on the white.

The stand-alone battle record for Blitz Greymon and Cres Garurumon wasn't really that great and I'm beginning to think their only real purpose is to Jogress.

Last edited: