What are you raising right now?

Restyle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just started as I got my Brown 20th Yesterday,

But I currently have an Agumon & Gabumon, which I can hopefully get to BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon, so I can get Omegamon Alter-S :D

Although I cant seem to find any information how! I guess only time will tell!

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe the requirements are the same as the original v-pets :) (you need to get metalmamemon to get cresgarurumon) and just have as few mistakes as possible to try and get the mega level digimon ^^ Let us know how it goes!

So I messed around with my accel digimon by levelling it up and using level reverse (from the AI battles) and I've currently got Garudamon X :3 And Angemon wasn't evolving so I reset him and aimed for devimon this time, I got devimon and currently have vamdemon/myotismon! One step closer to lucemon >:3 although does anyone know if i need 3- more battles to evolve myotismon or if the current 30 counts?

Brisk

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Howdy, folks. First time poster, I just got my Ver 20th yesterday! I'm raising an Agumon and Tanemon. Looking forward to getting them stronger now that I read about the D-1 tournament online.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Howdy, folks. First time poster, I just got my Ver 20th yesterday! I'm raising an Agumon and Tanemon. Looking forward to getting them stronger now that I read about the D-1 tournament online.
Welcome aboard!

--

RustTyranomon and Jesmon died, and now I'm raising Agumon and Zubamon. I regretted not keeping BlitzGreymon around for long last time so I'm aiming to get him again.

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I finally got ahold of a Ver2 pet to go along with the Ver1 I've had forever, so now maybe I can finally achieve perfect! I'm raising an Agumon in my V1 and my Gabumon just evolved to Garurumon in V2. I'm expecting my Agumon to become a Tyranomon anytime now...but my V2 has been consitantly evolving sooner? I'm a tad worried about it, but FileIsland seems to confirm this. (It says Tsunomon evolves earlier than the other BabyII forms). I just get paranoid lol.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
despite my bad parenting of my ver. 20th during freshers at uni I managed to raise my babies to blitzgreymon and skullmammothmon! I was obviously trying for cresgarurumon but im pleased with skullmamothmon :3 Next I'm probably gonna go for hack and zubamon

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! Well my paranoia was for naught...I got Tyranomon...now I've just got to battle him and Garurumon until they evolve or die lol...

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm raising a Baohackmon and Unimon on my Blue/Gray 20th, named Leon and Pendragon respectively, and I finally updated my V-Pet Blog! ^^'

I also did a picture of them in their child stage:

Last edited:

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a really good picture!! You have very good art skills. ^_^

I'm currently raising a Tanemon on my original digimon v-pet version 4, and helping my son raise his first real v-pet, and he's got a Veemon right now on my Pendulum Progress 1.0. I am using him as a battle partner lol.

I'm in the process of fixing several V-pets, so i will update later if I manage to fix any and start raising them. ^_^

EDIT; Here are some photos of my v-pets i'm raising atm, my original V4 is now a Biyomon, and I managed to bring my broken Pendulum 2.5 back from the dead! So I started raising it to continue testing it, it is currently a Gomamon! (Go check out my thread on how I brought it back and the process I went through with photos and videos! As well as videos on Virtual Pet maintenance I thought were incredibly helpful online! ) And also here is my Pendulum Progress 1.0 that my son is running! His Veemon turned into an Ex-Veemon this morning. ^_^

Last edited:

Ki_Yazama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been working on my 20th the past few days. Sitting with MetalGreymon and MetalMamemon. Hopefully I'll get BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon tomorrow. :D

Update: As I was typing this, MetalGreymon evolved into BlitzGreymon! Woo! if my timing is correct I should get CresGarurumon tomorrow morning at 10:06am. Wish me luck!

Update 2: Got CresGarurumon this morning at 9:36am. Woo!

Last edited:

AhBeng

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god this is ridiculously good.

Oops I meant to quote that Patamon drawing.

bishonenjohnnyv

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Raiseing Greymon and Garurumon on my Ver 20th working towards Omegamon Alter S for my first run through šŸ˜ eventually would love to work on unlocking Coronamon and eventually get Gracenovamon thatā€™d be cool

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At the moment I'm raising an etemon on my 20th, although he's now 11 so I don't think he's going to evolve. Just gonna look after him until he dies and try to raise omegamon alter s. Attached to my 20th us a gudetama tamagotchi but that's not digimon so I won't go on about it :p

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon and Tyrannomon on one Version 20th, Numemon and Seadramon on the other. I'm a Monzaemon away from completing the V1 lineup!

Not aiming to evolve Tyrannomon any further, as I like him enough to just have as a pet for a few days.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got a Zudomon and a Monochromon paused on my Pedulums, and actively raising a Ganimon/Crabmon and Betamon on two of my minis. Aiming for Leomon-Etemon-BanchoLeomon for the first, and letting the other one grow its own way. :J

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Raising both Greymon lines on the Original Brown, and Raremon and Piyomon on the Gold. Former pair aside, I'm aiming to fill out as much of the roster as I can before the 20th Pendulums arrive. Exclusive lines like Gabumon, Lunamon and Coronamon are out the window, as is Meicoomon despite me owning the Gold version as that would require me to reset the Original Brown, thus wiping both my progress and the exclusive Agumon line, so no thanks XD;

Also currently "raising" an Agumon in my avatar/signature. His life force depends of the success of the Anaheim Ducks in the Stanley Cup Playoffs Well, crap.

Last edited:

Megatronacepticon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At the moment I've got a 28 year old Kabuterimon on an old V2, along with a MetalGreymon and a MetalTyrannomon on a 20th Anniversary Original Brown vpet. The latter two are both on track to reach their BlitzGreymon and Machinedramon stages respectively in a couple of days time. Since this is my first generation on the 20th I probably should have gone for BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon before working towards Machinedramon on the spare egg that becomes available when Omegamon Alter-S happens, but oh well. If one of them dies before the other I'll use the spare egg to get CresGarurumon or Aegisdramon depending on who the survivor is.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got quite a few going right now, though most of them are paused:

Original V1 (Renji): Greymon, active and waiting to evolve.
Original V2 (Raku): Vademon, paused
Original V3 (Penn): Andromon, paused
Original V4 (Leon): Piccolomon, paused

Pendulum V3 (Calcifer): Meramon, paused and waiting to jogress.
Pendulum V2 (Nemo): Bukamon, gonna try to evolve him to Ganimon, then to Seadramon for jogress.

As soon as Nemo has evolved and they've jogressed, I'm going to start up my Pendulum V1 and try to get Triceramon so I can get some Data Ultimates!
(As a side note, here's the latest entry in my V-pet blog: http://tamatamer.blogspot.com/2018/06/renjis-evolution.html?m=0 )

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Literally as I opened this thread my digimon evolved! So rn I've got a blitzgreymon and cregarurumon, gonna jogress them once i've registered them online :3 don't know what egg to pick after that though so I'll let the dice decide