What are you raising right now?

zitamon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the digimon on my pen cycle is a AncientBeetlemon! Here is what i am raising right now
D-Cyber>>>>>>>Triceramon
Original ver 5>>>MetalTyranomon
Digimon mini v1>Numemon
Pen X 1.0>>>>>Greymon X
Pen X 1.0>>>>>Agumon X
Pen Cycle v8>>AncientBeetlemon? I do reall think this is AncientBeetlemon.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm, currently, raising a Devimon on my strange, time-bending PenProg. It did the same thing again, a very quick evo through Baby, Baby II, and Child, and has been Devimon for about three days now. I've got no calls, MULTIPLE MULTIPLE training sessions, and 76 battles won. *sigh* I just don't get this PenProg.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This isn't a PenX, though, and that's my point.

Before it started acting buggy, it went through NORMAL evolutions..

Like... Baby (for about an hour) Baby II (for about a day and a half) Child (For about a day and a half, once again) Adult... for some strange reason, it's started acting up on me.

Baby (hour) Baby II (MAYBE 3 hours) Child (barely a day) and now I'm on Adult. Going on his third day as an Adult, even though I exceed the requirements for him to evolve to Perfect, which is normally, oh, about 2 days after it initially evolves to Adult.

See what I mean about it's time-bending quality?? The Digimon seems to just... evolve whenever it damn-well pleases.

...omg... sentient... real Digimon... 8D

God, I so wish.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol, it's not Devimon that's the tricky one, you're thinking of PicoDevimon. Devimon is extremely loyal, and does his best at following his partner's orders. *evolve, already!!*

::EDIT::

Devimon evolved to NeoDevimon earlier today, and I trained him for a bit, then started battling Angemon. I had the sound off because it drives everyone around me insane. I had set it down, then came back about 30 minutes later, and there was NeoDevimon, still battling.

o.o

On his own, I wasn't doing anything. For like 30 minutes. I'm thinkin I should let him continue, watching for Seraphimon, and try to get Master Status as NeoDevimon, because that would just rock.

There's his stats.

HP- 63
AP- 14
SP- 3

I dunno if that's strong for a Perfect, but considering his stats when he first evolves..

HP- 45
AP- 10
SP- 2

..I'd say I'm doin pretty good.

(they WERE 60, 15, 5, but for some reason his attack and speed dropped and his HP went up, probably as a result of me Tera Hit training him more than Mega Hit training)

(also, in the pic, the katakana at the bottom is 'Ne O De Bi', because I wanted to make sure it proved it was him)

::NEW EDIT::

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That pic is great. XD

All I'm raising now is a (temporarily) paused JumboGamemon on my 20X and a boatload of random Digimon in Digimon Championship.

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently for me, its just my Peckmon in 20X.

Zeo_Zakeruga75

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I absolutely love that picture. Too bad none of my V-pets have an action figure like that. XD

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently have Metal Greymon X on my Accel.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Current Digimon ?
Falcomon and Mushmon in my Accels.
ToyAgumon in my 10X
Greymon in Digimon Championship. I also nearly caught a Nyokimon, meaning that my Hunting Technique improves.

-Koumori-

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm currently raising a Gesomon (Who evolved earlier tonight from a Syakkomon) on my Pendulum 2.5. This is the first time in quite a while that I've raised anything on this sort of device, so it's probably going to take some getting used to. I might start on my Pendulum X (1.0?) soon, though I wish I had a Dragon's Roar Pendulum Progress to play with instead XD

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, I didn't even know a topic like this existed XD

I've been plotting to do multi-taming (IE raising more than one digimon) as I've never done it before. If and when I do, it'll likely be with my Pendelum Progress 2.0, iC 1.0 and Pendelum 3.0. Of course, it'd be nice if I could get the money to buy 3 CR2032 batteries first XD

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=SeiferA link=topic=6362.msg90527#msg90527 date=1204003817]
Of course, it'd be nice if I could get the money to buy 3 CR2032 batteries first XD
[/quote]

Eep! Careful, Seif! I nearly made that mistake when I went back from the iC- the Pendulum Progresses take the little 'button' batteries, I forgot what the numbers on them are... The ones from the original V-Pet, if that helps, lol.

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah thanks. Yeah, I don't think Ive even opened the battery compartment ever since the battery flat out died. Im hoping the dead battery didn't do anything to the device, but Ive yet to have any of those similar horror stories happen to any of my other normal devices.

-Koumori-

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm..I recall this being easier when I had more free-time >_>; My Syakkomon evolved into Gesomon last night, but he died in my locker today. I suspect it was in the afternoon, because he seemed fine at lunch aside from having a mess to clean up. ...Then again, I did give him a hefty chunk of protein pills to raise his DP so I could train him. I forgot that those aren't the best to use!

I'm going to try raising a Gomamon this time - hopefully I can at least evolve it up to Ikkakumon. Does anyone have any tips on how to lengthen the lifespan of my Digimon, or is taking care of them as well as you can the best way?

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you're leaving it in your locker, stop the clock. Just leave it on "SET," and the Digimon won't age or lose hearts, so it won't suddenly die on you.

As for what I'm raising now, I'm going to start up some Twins tomorrow or Thursday. I just don't know how many yet. XD

Analog girl

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At this moment, i am raising a Greymon X on my pendulum X. ^^

-Koumori-

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Airdra link=topic=6362.msg90746#msg90746 date=1204087219]
If you're leaving it in your locker, stop the clock. Just leave it on "SET," and the Digimon won't age or lose hearts, so it won't suddenly die on you.
[/quote]Ah, so that doesn't have any negative side-effects? Thanks, Airdra ^_^