What are you raising right now?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new topic to talk about what v-pets you're currently running and what Digimon you have on them at the moment.

Please don't ask questions in this topic. That's what the rest of the forum is for ;)

Maximal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greymon and Leomon on my Minis! ;D

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Strangely raised Devimon in my Pendulum Progress.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Geo Greymon evolved to Rize Greymon in my Twin, got Agumon in my other one. Other than that, still have Shine Greymon in my Burst.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WarOmni strikes back... anyway, first post in a while.

My sig is usually updated from here on in with my currently raised Digimon, and I throw my Tamagotchis in for the heck of it. I also as of this post have a Leomon and a Tentomon raised on Digimon Ver. WonderSwan.

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Devimon who still hasn't evolved or aged at all, saying that he's 4 yrs old still.

I have no idea what my PenProg is doing, because I've had it going for a good week now.

Eimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=DarkTamer Steph link=topic=6362.msg77206#msg77206 date=1197507808]
A Devimon who still hasn't evolved or aged at all, saying that he's 4 yrs old still.

I have no idea what my PenProg is doing, because I've had it going for a good week now.
[/quote]
Obviously the digital world has been re-synched with the human world. I'm sure Milleniumon did it.

No, seriously, that's weird. Maybe it's a low battery or something?

As for me, aside from bamrocket's game, I'm raising nothing at the moment. Oh, well, in 22 hours, I'll be done with finals, and maybe I'll finally be able to start up some of my digivices again. ^_^

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got the batteries less than a month ago, and it was working just fine until this Digimon hatched.

Stryke107

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently I'm waiting for winter break, but I'm raising a Wargrowlmon on my D-Cyber 2 and a Miragegaogamon on my iC.

Maximal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just can't believe that my Leomon on Mini ver. 3 evolved to Etemon cos of lotta Calls and "brilliant" Win Ratio of 0% (0/127)... man.
My Greymon didn't evolve yet and he has 100% (127/127) Win Ratio and just 2 Calls.
Hope this can help you to find out some evolution requirements on Minis...

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Minis like to mess with people's heads like that, hehe. Evolution past Adult is just random. I had a BanchouLeomon that had a Win Ratio of 20-something percent, so keep battling and training that Etemon. He might evolve, too.

Currently, I have a Gigimon and a Cupimon on my Pendulum Progresses 1.0 and 2.0. I'm currently training away all of Gigimon's DP so he'll become a Guilmon, and I'm leaving Cupimon as-is for a Terriermon. I also have a Warumonzaemon on my Mini Ver. 2 that's been there since October and a Chaosmon on my iC 20X.

Maximal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope I'll get BanchouLeomon my Mini, he's one of my favorites (one of very few...)...

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Airdra link=topic=6362.msg77734#msg77734 date=1197765999]
Currently, I have a Gigimon and a Cupimon on my Pendulum Progresses 1.0 and 2.0. I'm currently training away all of Gigimon's DP so he'll become a Guilmon, and I'm leaving Cupimon as-is for a Terriermon. I also have a Warumonzaemon on my Mini Ver. 2 that's been there since October and a Chaosmon on my iC 20X.
[/quote]

We know what Airdra will have in a few days, I think... >= )

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
O.O;;; Gigimon evolved to V-Mon, even though I trained away all his DP. D: I think it was because I screwed up on the last round of training and he failed, but...just...D: I think if I try training away all the DP again tonight (after taking horrible, horrible care of him), the crisis should be averted. (And Steph's guess will be right. XD)

Got my Terriermon all right, though. XP Shiisamon, here we come.

Edit: Yaaaay, I got V-Mon to evolve to Airdramon with no problems. X3 And a Shiisamon too.

NTAtai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am raising a Okuwamon X right now. It's a miracle that he's even alive though...

Maximal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Etemon on my Mini ver. 3 evolved to BanchouLeomon this morning!!! I'm so so so happy! ;D :D 8)

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm... um... apparently raising a Burpmon on my Digimon Twin. Poor Garurumon...

NewHJ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I don't have any Digimon eletronic, but I playing right now my Digimon Ver. WS (V-pet style game) and raising two Devimons and two Agumons, all with 100% Win Ratio.

Zeo_Zakeruga75

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
XDXD I started a new pet on my Wind Guardian Pendulum, so I just have a Nyokimon right now. Gonna try for Biyomon.....

BTW, on the last Yokomon, I had no calls, all meters were full, and its weight was around 15 or so, and I got a Mushroomon. What did I mess up? I'm trying to get a Biyomon or Flora/Palmon, but I always get Mushroomon.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
o_O That's really weird. It's not a Cycle, is it? (If not, start it as late in the day as possible so it spends little time awake as a Baby II, which minimizes things that can go wrong.)

As for me, I'm raising the same old WaruMonzaemon on my Mini Ver. 2, an Airdramon and a Shiisamon on my PenProgs Ver. 1 and 2 respectively, and a brand new Koromon on my original Ver. 1. Koromon's currently being mistreated in order to evolve to Betamon.