What Are You Currently Playing?

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still playing Metal Gear V, and having some nostalgia playing Kingdom hearts 1.5 HD, currently playing from it the final mix version of the first game

HarleyThomas

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tales of Graces f.

I like how it averts the usual problem I have with JRPGs when I blow all my money on equipment only to find that same gear in the next dungeon I head into. And replaces it by my blowing all my money on dualizing equipment.

Kibaku

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still enjoying Monster Hunter 4U and just polishing off MGSV

Anyone wanna Hunt?

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Playing tales of Xillia 2. That debt game mechanic is kinda annoying at times

Raiden

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Replaying Pokémon Black 2 after several years, and oh gosh it's boring. ._. I didn't remember it was this bad. ...I guess I need to start playing my new PS4 games or just continue Super Robot Wars V (or Moon Dwellers, can't even remember the scenario I'm on).

Probably starting with Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. Getting the one I have least expectations for out of the way first.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa, we have a "WGAYP" topic!

So currently, I'm playing all of:
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (replay), Persona 5 (main game), Disgaea 5 (short hiatus for P5), Smash Bros 4 (gotta stay in practice for the mini-tournaments in Sakae!), Digimon World Next 0rder (aftergame stuff that I'm honestly bored with and probably will never finish), and Digimon Story Lost Evolution (gotta have a handheld game, and this one is good for keeping my Japanese skills up!)

Of those, Cyber Sleuth is probably my favorite. Persona and Disgaea are probably better games technically. Smash 4 is the only non-RPG on this list, and probably the only non-RPG I've ever put this much time into (excluding Smash Melee, which doesn't really count as all that different). Next 0rder is... better than I expected since I hate Digimon World, but still not something I can play for that long... or over and over. Lost Evolution is also better than expected since Digimon Story and Dawn/Dusk are kinda crappy RPGs. The DS games are just a steady increase in quality, assuming Xros Wars Red/Blue is better than Lost Evo. I've never seen a physical copy of XWRB, so I've never given it a try. One of these days, maybe? After I finish all of the other games here...

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Playing the original Ratchet and Clank on the HD Collection. Never played anything prior to the Future series. I didn't realise how much the reboot actually lifted from this game. Story tweaks aside they're practically beat for beat identical. Just not quite as responsive control wise.

Tetra Seleno

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the original Ratchet and Clank games! I'm glad that you're enjoying the HD collection.

I got a PS4 at the beginning of this year in anticipation of the English release of Persona 5, which I just finished last night after sinking over a hundred hours into my playthrough over the last 2 and a half months. The game met or exceeded my expectations in just about every way, so if you're a fan of the SMT franchise or JRPGs then I highly recommend picking it up, although I warn you that it is a huge time sink and there is very little room for error if you're a trophy obsessive (like me).

I've also finished playthroughs of Final Fantasy XV and Dishonored 2 this year. I liked FF15 a lot more than FF13 (blech), but found the Episode Gladiolus DLC in March to be really underwhelming. However, I am hopeful that the upcoming Episode Prompto will be better.

I also really enjoyed Dishonored 2. I felt like it was a mechanically superior sequel to the original game. The Death to the Outsider DLC focusing on Billie Lurk and Daud has me super hyped because of how awesome the original game's The Brigmore Witches DLC was.

The Victory Tamer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Undertale (soulless pacifist - I think this is my fifth run), Digimon World Dawn (first run - thought I'd check out that alternate universe even though Dusk is technically the canon one), Digimon Story: Lost Evolution (in a physically painful attempt to translate it)

digivicemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Right now Pokémon Ultra Moon, ​Just received my copy yesterday.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hellblade
Played on recomendation. It had some very creative visuals and audio design. Wouldn't say it was 'the best game of this generation' as I was told.

Uncharted: Lost Legacy
I was worried I was burnt out on the Treasure Hunting Adventure genre, and while it was a slow burn (gameplay-wise, and story-wise), I eventually warmed up to it. The budding friendship between Chloe and Nadine and the way it parallels their desire, or lack there of, to live out their fathers' legacy was a nice change of pace.

Jak X: Combat Racing
Recently released in HD, and the only one I haven't played in a while. It's pretty much the only racing game I enjoy. Mostly because it controls great and has a cool fantasy element to it with the ECO powers, but getting rewarded with the cutscenes and character interactions goes a long way to keeping me invested.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gundam Versus: A really tight multiplayer game. Just a shame the roster is a little on the light side.