What Are You Currently Playing?

Bombfuse

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been playing ORAS trying to get a VGC 2015 comp team. I like 2015 format a lot more because you have much more freedom with how you build your team (ex. All mons legal except OP legendaries, every move is legal if attainable in 6th gen)

Anthony

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not playing a darn thing I'm just watching all these cyber sleuth walkthroughs 😿😿😿😿

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Want to play KanColle (Kantai Collection) because my friend said that it's an online CCG. However the registration seems so bizarre and complicated, so I think I'll give up on that already.

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Playing right now Super Robot Wars Z3 Tengoku-hen and Atelier Rorona Plus

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I recently downloaded a PSP emulator and that fan-subbed version of the Adventure game, so that's what I've been playing.
So far I'm really enjoying the gameplay - I thought it was going to be an easy play where I didn't really have to think too much but there are a good number of different dynamics to the game and ways you can play it differently depending on the type of person you are and I like that a lot.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just beat Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and the whole experience affected me quite a bit. It was longer than expected, I clocked ~5 hours, but it was #worth. If you have siblings and time to spare, check it out for sure.

MaLazer

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently playing Bloodborne, Resogun and Axiom Verge on PS4. Other than a few lame bosses, Bloodbornes been fantastic. Resogun is an arcade masterpiece, and Axiom Verge is great, but not THAT great.
On PS Vita, I've been playing Ys: Memories of Celceta, Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd, Super Stardust Delta, and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth.
Also gonna get started on System Shock 2 on PC and try out Starbound again.

Those are waaaay too many games to be playing at once, I need to chill out.

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Currently playing Hyperdimension neptunia and castlevania lord of shadows, just started the former and recently defeated Malphas in the latter

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metal Gear Solid 5 on the ps4