What Are You Currently Playing?

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
elephantic, it took me about 4 hours to actually find the last shard. Mine was on a dock in the Warren. Hope your last shard wasn't as hard to find as mine was.

Still playing Crash Commando. I started 2 games, but aren't playing them anymore. Not fun. Vikings: Battle for Asgard, and Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga. I thought they would be more fun. Eh.

Really want to pick up Arkham Asylum.

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ive always found lego star wars boring and tedious too really.
Im playing crash commando and fat princess but I gave up on it, not many online. I went back to infamous too for a while, found all the dead drops and finally got the Dr. Cole trophy but I still have 45 shards to find ::)
I think I've found all of them in the historic district but they're all over the place in the neon, I was out of there before I found out you could locate them on the mini map XD . Im not sure how to go about finding them all, I might tick them off a map but that is really tedious, alternatively I could just cover every inch of the map pressing L3 but If Im missing one it could be a pain to find.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Yesterday I played some No More Heroes because I saw the previews for the next one. I was happy after seeing them.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Brother just bought BK: Nuts & Bolts, though I still haven't finished the original so I'll do that then move onto N&B.

hobomonkey555

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
little big planet it's a little childish but the online and offline play is really good. The costume options are sweet too not to mention the stickers.

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you call it a little childish yet your on a digimon forum? :p
I don't think you can really call it childish because of its art style and lack of blood and things, unless your referring to something else?
Finished MGS4 on sunday, man that was a long ending, the first one was long but that was something else.
I also had a quick go on MGO and quite liked it.

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As I got 100% on Crash Commando the other day, I'm back to Resident Evil 5. Got 2 more trophies and an S rank on another level. 1 more trophy for platinum!

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=digiboy123 link=topic=12857.msg166685#msg166685 date=1252965195]
As I got 100% on Crash Commando the other day, I'm back to Resident Evil 5. Got 2 more trophies and an S rank on another level. 1 more trophy for platinum!
[/quote]

At the moment I cant really be bothered to get all the trophies in anything, I guess its because ive got so many games I've barely played.
Im still playing MGS4, despite having completed it (going for an almost perfect play through, im not trying for the time limit (I want to watch the again and explore everything plus find all the the easter eggs) cutscenes). Ive also been playing MGO and its quite good. I dont really like deathmatch as its too generic but team deathmatch is much less chaotic so there is actually room for stealth (and youll probably be more successful if you use it)

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. When I play, I pretty much stick to that one game before going to another. As RE5 was my brother's game, I wasn't playing it hardcore. Got the platinum last night, so now I'm done with that for a while. Guess I could work on Wipeout HD, but man, that's will be hard.

Osakamon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I beat Mana Khemia 2. I loved their reason for storming the final dungeon. The guy wasn't threatening the world or anything and he was leaving them alone. But he caused all of to happen in the first place and they really wanted to hit him. And I can't blame him, he was a jackass.

Started playing Final Fantasy V. Dissidia made me all nostalgic for it. I'm at the end of World 1 and I have Bartz a Blue Mage with !Black. Lenna as a Monk with !Control. Galuf as a Ranger with !White. And Faris as a Knight with !TwoHand. Faris is the only one I haven't changed. She's been a Knight the entire game so far. And one of the reasons I love this game is because none of the girls fall into the weak save me hero stereo type. Girls are better when they're strong anyway.

ThunderDramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally got my friend to let me borrow Disgaea 3 and I'm loving it so far, and the randomness of the series is a plus. I'm a quarter of the way done.

Thief

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beat Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. Awesome title, awesome translation, period.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm playing Scribblenauts right now. <3 It's lots of fun, and it's one of the best DS games I've played in a while.

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was worried we wont get scribblenoughts as a magazine said the ratings board slated it "a club can be used to hit an animal; steak can be attached to a baby to attract lions; rockets can be lobbed at a man"
however if you read the full thing its not so bad http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=88744

I just finished portal (good but overrated), still playing MGO, finally got my internet sorted so no lag anymore. Ill either play RFOM, fallout 3 or half life at the same time

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes isn't it awesome Airdra. My nephew has it. Also, I found the entire list of words soon before it came out. But Gamefaqs also has it up there now. Oh well. I have TMNT Smash Up. Three Rabbid characters. One is named Splinter Rabbid and is from Splinter Cell. That's all I'll say right now.

Osakamon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Xenogears, I will beat it this time. I played it awhile ago, but drifted away. Then my PSOne memory cards went kaput.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
... No one said ODST? :(

Cause that's what I'm playing.