What Are You Currently Playing?

Thief

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cloister 80 of said Via Infinito dungeon. I don't normally trudge through these optional dungeons...

I'm also getting very, very interested in this mystifying Higurashi no Naku Koro ni franchise...

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just bought Banjo-Kazooie from Marketplace, so I'll have to shove aside AC4 and Halo Wars aside for a few weeks (which by then ODST would be out, and I'd play that instead).

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Other than the usual v-pet stuff and some work elsewhere, I haven't been playing too many video games as of late, though I do have plans to play Super Robot Gakuen for the Nintendo DS when my copy comes in. I was originally stoked because of the inclusion of Golion (Voltron) and Gaogaigar (Final), but with the recent announcement of Compatible Kaiser being in the game, I'm stoked that much more. :) Just had to let it out.

VictorytotheGrey

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been playing Digimon Dusk for a while. Just finished Search the DigiArea and trying to evolve into Mega. Also playing DWC, I've got about 77% of the Digipedia, and Stardust Accelerator.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been playing Spore Galactic Adventures like mad since I got it yesterday. I wasn't too much into the main Spore game, but Galactic Adventures adds that real time RPG feel to the game that happens to be a favorite genre of mine.

As far as characters I've made and will make, I plan on creating the characters from the original Super Mario Land to fill in the Mario related gaps on Sporepedia. I'm especially looking forward to creating Kyonpi (Chinese ghost from World 4 in SML). I've also created a semi-decent PawnChessmon White if anyone wants to see it. :)

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beat Fat Princess 100% the other day, very refreshing feeling. Lots of users keep messaging me about how I did, since some of them are very tricky and hard to get. Happy day.

I've been debating what I wanted to start playing next. I thought about going and buying Batman Arkham Asylum for the PS3 since the demo was so fun. Thought about starting Battlefield: Bad Company as it looks like it'll be fun too.

Got news that Crash Commando on the PSN will be getting a patch and DLC maps tomorrow, so here we go back to that. It's gonna be hella fun.

Osakamon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mana Khemia 2, playing through has Rase. We got introduced to a butt load of characters and some reintroductions. Glad to see Flay hasn't changed one bit. Et is probably my favorite so far.

babygotbackup

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm done with WoW for the time being, so lots and lots of COD4.

Thief

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Goofing around with the beginning of Growlanser V, while waiting for the right time to start with Mana Khemia 2.

Danre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, of the games I have but have not beaten...

Dissidia, Arkham Asylum, and Okami are my newest purchases, and I have Web of Shadows borrowed from a friend. At the moment I'm just pouring hours into Dissidia, though I'll probably get to the others soon enough.

Also, Penny Arcade's first game on XBox Live. I need to beat that soon.

Agu-Chan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I tend to replay games thru what I call phases. Right now I'm nearing the end of playing Digimon world dawn with only the Final Quest remaining and once I'm done I will wait a couple of days than start playing Pokemon platinum. I will probably start a new game on Dawn in about six months once I'm out of my platinum phase.

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im playing on my new ps3 :D
Im really enjoying infamous and armored core was pleasantly surprising. It was also nice to hear stephen fry in little big planet
BTW if anyone wants to add me my name is elephantinc (wont be able to accept you yet though as im having internet difficulties.)

Sal*Paradise

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Viva Pinata: TIP
Left for Dead 2
The World Ends With You
Bioshock (replay)

I'm making the most of my last week before the summer ends.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Puzzle League Express for the DSi, which is like the best DSiWare purchase I ever could have made, ever, as I'd loved the game before when it was Pokemon Puzzle League on the Game Boy Color, and now it's all bright and shiny on the DSi. (Still can't believe I forgot to buy the actual DS cart when it was out and widely available, but hey, at least I have this version of the game now.)

I've also been playing a lot of Digimon World Dawn lately, too. I'm still pretty much in the beginning, and my current party is Airdramon (natch), Firamon, and Roachmon, the latter of which was somewhat of a random decision, heh.

Osakamon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been playing some Dissidia. Bartz is my main, I have him at LV97. Next is Cloud of Darkness at LV17. There's just a small gap. I can't believe that chose Bomber Mission over J-E-N-O-V-A for FF7's third track. But they have Clash on the Bridge and Fight with Seymore so it's all good.

Also still playing Mana Khemia 2. Finished Raze's story and started Ulrika's story. I don't really like Chloe. She's a bitch. Oh well Ulrika is pretty fun and we get Enna. Miss Et and Puniyo from Raze's though. Et and Puniyo was pure awesome by the end of the game.

elephantinc

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just finished Infamous, not sure what to go for next (great game by the way)
I could play infamous again, but be evil (or play on my existing save and work for trophies (got 267 of the 350 blast shards (and I know where a lot of them are))
I have fat princess and crash commando, but I dont like to play online games for hours on end, just a game or two now and again.
I might wait for Metal gear solid to arrive before starting at anything else

Thief

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Instead of Mana Khemia 2, I picked up Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box on the way, and I've been addicted to it ever since. Level 5 surely delivers.