Weird beeping noise Pendulum 98' superhit

Sad_Arthur_Morgan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My pendulum 3.5 has a weird louder than usual beeping noise at the very end of each Superhit. Its kinda annoying and not sure if its normal. The beeping noise is not consistent and tends go away after a while and then come back. Any advice if its fixable? Im trying to avoid resolder if its possible.
For reference my 3.0 is what superhit sounds like usually.
Appreciate if anyone has any idea on this. Thanks

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds to me like the 3.0 has a similar strange noise at the end, but not as loud. Still, if one note is playing extra loud, maybe it's some sort of resonance. You could try loosening off the case screws a tiny bit.

Sad_Arthur_Morgan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds to me like the 3.0 has a similar strange noise at the end, but not as loud. Still, if one note is playing extra loud, maybe it's some sort of resonance. You could try loosening off the case screws a tiny bit.
wow, i tried loosen up two top and bottom case screw near speaker side and it works. i tried applying abit of pressure on the speaker side and the sound came back so i guess the tigtening of the screw is what causing the issue. Yes, its a single note near the very end of each superhit. Thanks alot, the problem has been bugging me these past few weeks

Last edited: