Wanting to build a Deck for Digi-Battle

jaws_is_ra

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I working on building a Deck for Digi-Battle card game (The English version of Japan's Card Game)

you see I keep a Deck built for all the card games I play just in cause you never know when you are at a Tournament or con that some one might want to play.

But when it comes to Digi-Battle I never been really able to make a deck for it because of the weird rules for the game.

I do not have a lot of cards I mostly only have cards from Set 1 and Set 2 as well as the movie cards.

the only cards I do not have from Set 1 and Set 2 I can not tell you the names but I can tell you the BO Numbers to them

BO-002, 003, 004, 005, 008, 010, 011, 012, 018, 021, 024, 025, 027, 028, 034, 041, 046, 048, 053, 057, 062, 076, 080, 088, 092, 096, 101, 102, 105

I have 1 copy of every other Set 1 and set 2 cards expect Phoniexmon from set 2 and Mangandramon from set 1 I have both the English and Japan version of both cards

I do have the full Orignal Starter Deck

Then I also have the Metalgreymon card from the DW Game but other then this I have no other cards at this time. I am working on getting more.

My favor Digimon is Gatomon but building a deck for just her has been hard. as there not a lot of card to be able to digivive into her Magnadramon cards.

Any help would be greatful

pompadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you're working with only Set 1 and Set 2 I'd recommend at least for deck building that you pick a Rookie Digimon that let's you have the most options for making sure you can evolve or use other option cards.
Remember you can only have 1 copy of a card in a deck, you can have same named cards but only if they have a different booster/starter designation like "BO-57, ect"

Staple Option cards to work with in those sets are Power Freeze, Even Steven, Option Eater, Crest Tag, Black Gears, Pluck & Digivices.

Last edited: