Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vitalherored01_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored02_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored04_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored03_june16_2022.jpeg

We knew about Dinosaur Roar, but we only found out about the red band version of the Vital Hero earlier today...

And we already have a few more details.

The red band version will indeed come with Dinosaur Roar and will be a Wal-Mart exclusive.

It looks to be identical to the blue and black models, just with the red band/buttons, and the Dinosaur Roar Dim Card which is Agumon themed.

It isn't available to pre-order yet, although the page with various images is up. It also shows that it will be $65, the same price as the other 2 versions.

Thanks to humulos and Xhjon for the heads up.

Vital Hero pre-orders are currently open for the other items: (affiliate links)
Vital Hero Black
Vital Hero Blue
Dim Card Set v01- Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang
Dim Card Set v02- Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust
Dim Card Set v03- Hermit in the Jungle & Nu Metal Empire

Some more photos of the red band Vital Hero...

vitalherored11_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored07_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored08_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored05_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored06_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored09_june16_2022.jpeg
vitalherored10_june16_2022.jpeg

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 8,728

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's neat that it seems to include the virus Greymon evolutions and I like the type of yellow they used for the Dim card.
I might pick it up just for fun if I come across it at a Wal-Mart

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, at least it's not more expensive, but ugh, between Wal-Mart and Amazon, talk about your lesser of two evils...

Might just wait and see if Dinosaur Roar and Wolf Howl show up elsewhere.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, my fiancé works at Wal Mart. Wonder if his discount would apply to this...

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it's neat that it seems to include the virus Greymon evolutions and I like the type of yellow they used for the Dim card.

the line-ups for Dinosaur Roar and Wolf Howl are already known. They're thematically pretty well put together. they get a bit boring by the time you reach mega, but if you like Agumon or Gabumon, you won't be disappointed.

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hard to justify going for this when there's a newer, even better model on the horizon. Wish they were just releasing that version here.

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

the line-ups for Dinosaur Roar and Wolf Howl are already known. They're thematically pretty well put together. they get a bit boring by the time you reach mega, but if you like Agumon or Gabumon, you won't be disappointed.
Pretty much this. I already own EX vol1, the original Black promo dims, and the Mad dims. I see these as a pleasant bonus for my collection (it also helps I’m very fond of Agumon (Black)). If anyone is a fan of them [Agumon or Gabumon] and wish to have both the viral and standard lines all in one dim they finally got the chance.

I’ve never ordered from Walmart online. Once it’s open for preorder could I simply preorder it and it gets shipped to were I live or does the package get shipped to certain Walmarts near me and I have to ho puck it up?

Also will they be available in Walmart, jul 21, to buy in person?

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hm, I am a fan of Agumon's evolutionary family. I'm going to miss Mamemon though
EQtWEdd.png

I also would have preferred Tyrannomon over DarkTyrannomon. I just associate the red Tyrannomon with Agumon as one of it's main 2 evolutions

Last edited:

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So this is why we don't have Dinosaur Roar in previous news huh. Nice choice, Bandai.
Hopefully it sells well.

hm, I am a fan of Agumon's evolutionary family. I'm going to miss Mamemon though
EQtWEdd.png

I also would have preferred Tyrannomon over DarkTyrannomon. I just associate the red Tyrannomon with Agumon as one of it's main 2 evolutions
Let's hope we get the 25th Anniversary version Dims/VB that have the original rosters of Digital Monster ver 1 and ver 2 so we can see them again.