Vital Hero Updates- Digivice V Programming and More Info

Bulthax

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
8-D8-D1931-9-B6-B-42-C3-9958-C2-F74-ABCC815.jpg

Anyone else notice this? Wonder if there are any other programing changes.

AquaKai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm inclined to think it's just a wording mistake, maybe a partial copy&paste from the DMX sheet where they forgot to change "three" to "two".
Otherwise I wonder how would the jogress mechanic work.

Blitzkerg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why is the bracelet in the "plush purses" category.... Ugh I wanna get the blue one but I hate Amazon.. I wonder if we will see them at other places like we see the Pendulums all over. Would love to pick this up at a Target or Gamestop like a kid again haha

But also allowing for people to get the other dim cards without needing a 2nd watch cause why do we need 2?
I'm an idiot and ended up with THREE cuz I didn't realize the special version came with BOTH Impulse City and Ancient Warriors so I got two to get both DiMs... I wanted to wear two from the start, two wrists two Digimon there's a lot to raise gotta be efficient!! But then HAD to get the Digivice V cuz it's way better.. so now I have three lol and might get a frickin' fourth I guess!!
I'm SO glad they'll have the QoL updates, I think I will get one to replace my original version but I HOPE that line about the patterns just means they'll change up the evolution requirements/options for each level, and not that they'll have different Digimon..
Even if they're releasing them west now I do NOT trust them to release every DiM that JP gets.. we still haven't even gotten Primeval Warriors on Premium US and we def never got/never will get the gacha squad I don't think so yeah... god bless intermediaries <3
Since Impulse got changed into Pulse, I feel like Dynasty of the Evil will become Dynasty of Darkness or Dynasty of the Dark.

I would honestly like that a lot better Dynasty of the "Evil" felt so judgy haha

Last edited:

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wellseems the new Wolf Howl and Dino Roar dims will embrace the EX3 dual rookie structure

The other 7 should likely just be translated versions of the originals. Though Dark Dynasty or whatever they call the wizarmon dim could even be tweaked giving us some hybridized wizarmon/impmon dim

DPTronazel

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Impulse got changed into Pulse, I feel like Dynasty of the Evil will become Dynasty of Darkness or Dynasty of the Dark.

I would honestly like that a lot better Dynasty of the "Evil" felt so judgy haha
Reminds me of how the Dark Type in Pokemon are called "Evil Type" in Japanese and had to be localized as "Dark" for a obvious reason.