Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vitalheroblack09_may30_2022.jpg
vitalheroblack02_may30_2022.jpg
vitalheroblue03_may30_2022.jpg
vitalheroblue09_may30_2022.jpg

The Vital Hero was announced yesterday, and standby pages went up for pre-orders to begin today.

As expected, pre-orders are open on Amazon: (affiliate links)
Vital Hero Black
Vital Hero Blue

Both are $65 and come out on July 21st.

Black comes with Pulse City, an equivalent to the Japanese Dim Card Impulse City featuring Pulsemon.
Blue comes with Wolf Howl, a new Dim Card focusing on Gabumon.

In addition to the Vital Hero boxes themselves:

dimv1_03_may30_2022.jpg
dimv2_01_may30_2022.jpg
dimv3_02_may30_2022.jpg

The first 3 Dim sets are up for $20 each at Amazon: (affiliate links)
Dim Card Set v01- Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang
Dim Card Set v02- Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust
Dim Card Set v03- Hermit in the Jungle & Nu Metal Empire

The Dims also come out on July 21st.

Good to get pre-orders so quickly, but it feels like that a bit of extended marketing first might not have been a bad idea.

Prior details regarding the Vital Hero & the Dim Cards can be found here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 11,536

Taso

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm getting a vibe that they're not confident in Digimon with this packaging. It seems to want to disassociate itself with Digimon as much as possible, but maybe I'm nitpicking. Hopefully it's a newer version of the bracelet, if it is then I'll pick it up.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm getting a vibe that they're not confident in Digimon with this packaging. It seems to want to disassociate itself with Digimon as much as possible, but maybe I'm nitpicking. Hopefully it's a newer version of the bracelet, if it is then I'll pick it up.
Everyone who says that doesn't seem that familiar with the Vital Bracelet packaging.

The original standard box had the Digital Monster branding larger underneath, but everything except those intial boxes, even the day 1 Dim Cards (minus anime specific Dim Cards that had it in the name of the set), had roughly identical branding, even using the exact same logo as the Vital Hero stuff.

Even the Digivice V only has a relatively small Ghost Game logo to the side.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So will the English dims still work on the Japanese VB?

Taso

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Everyone who says that doesn't seem that familiar with the Vital Bracelet packaging.

The original standard box had the Digital Monster branding larger underneath, but everything except those intial boxes, even the day 1 Dim Cards (minus anime specific Dim Cards that had it in the name of the set), had roughly identical branding, even using the exact same logo as the Vital Hero stuff.

Even the Digivice V only has a relatively small Ghost Game logo to the side.
I actually still have the box for my original bracelet, it's tiny and yellow, but because it's so small I guess it's not as apparent to me that it's generic, nor have I thought to scrutinize it yet. The packaging pictured here is larger and the forefront of it is a generic guy running.

To be fair to the globalized packaging, it's Much more apparent and clear as to what the product actually is for a new customer, so that's a plus for the new design.