Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vitalheroblack02_may30_2022.jpg
vitalhero1logo_june17_2022.png
vitalheroblue03_may30_2022.jpg

The newest Digimon LCD device is out!

The Vital Hero is a Western specific release for the Vital Bracelet, specifically using the updated Digivice V programming. It also includes an extended band versus the Japanese release, which should make it easier for people with larger wrists to wear it.

It can be found at various retailers in both blue and black, with a red version exclusive to Wal-Mart, with both the blue and red including new Dim Cards based around Gabumon and Agumon respectively, while the black includes an English release of the Pulsemon Dim Card.

Also for sale are English versions of a number of Dim Card Sets.

The Vital Hero will also work with Japanese DIMs if you have them.

Feel free to share any thoughts, questions, etc. about the new Digimon release.

Various details about the Vital Hero can be found here, here, and here.

The various products available at the initial time of release: (affiliate links)
Vital Hero Black
Vital Hero Blue
Dim Card Set v01- Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang
Dim Card Set v02- Infinite Tide & Titan of Dust
Dim Card Set v03- Hermit in the Jungle & Nu Metal Empire

The Wal-Mart red one isn't available to order at the moment.

kimm134saya

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For users who haven't loaded the Japanese version of the Volume Dim Cards and Impulse City, how many storage capsules do the English Dim Cards give for loading Digimons from those cards to the app?

Wolf Howl and Dinosaur Roar gives out 4. Does Pulse City also give 4 or same with Impulse City with just 1?

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I only got 1 Capsule for syncing Wolf Howl, so I don't know why other people are getting 4.

I have a question about how snug I should be wearing it. Can it be a little loose and still read my heart rate properly? Because when I make it snug the sensor kinda digs into my wrist. 3 notches is the snug fit, 2 is the looser fit. I have pretty big wrists, but at least I don't need the extender.

Edit for additional info:
I can definitely confirm you don't need to do Adventure stages to get regular Omegamon on Wolf Howl/Dinosaur Roar. My MetalGarurumon just evolved after meeting the requirements.

Last edited: