Vital Bracelet Ultimate Digimon Introduction (Part 2) from MonMon Memo

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Time for a new MonMon Memo! MonMon Memo 67 is Part 2 of the introductions to the Ultimate forms of Pulsemon from the Vital Bracelet.

The text below uses the machine translation from the official site due to lack of time. We will see about swapping it out when/if there is time for a proper translation.

I have cleaned up a small handful of terms that translated poorly or swapped terms around, but not otherwise cleaned up grammar, etc.

Digimon fans!

There is only one week left until the release of VITAL BRACELET DIGITAL MONSTER

I can't help but look forward to the fact that I can sympathize with everyone about VITAL BRACELET

If you are still worried about purchasing, please consider it!

Check here for the PV that shows the world view of VITAL BRACELET

Continuing from the previous article, this Monmon Memo will introduce and show how to train the Ultimate Digimon "Shivamon" and "Achillesmon"!

Shivamon

Level: Ultimate
Type: Insect type
Attribute: Data
Its Special Moves: Kutasta Kirana, Kamala Karma, Samadi Shanti

It is an Ultimate Digimon that has evolution with enlightenment through yoga.

To Shivamon evolution Shootmon still of two bodies has not been published in order to Perfect battle and training in the state of, make a well-balanced mission, it is important to concentrate on raising the vital value.

Achillesmon

Level: Ultimate
Type: Beastman type
Attribute: Virus
Special Moves: Anemo Darmenos, Asteloidis, Ronhi Adistact

It is an Ultimate Digimon evolution by being familiar with all kinds of competitions from ancient times to east and west.

Evolve into Achillesmon, it is important to focus on battle and training rather than missions in the state of Shootmon, Tempomon, and Crymon!

Then everyone, please wait for a while until the release!

See you in the next update! See You!

Earlier today we got the reference book update for the 2 new Digimon featured in this MonMon Memo...

Shivamon
Achillesmon

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:
Previous MonMon Memos have included:
Cold Mode
Copymon
New Virus Busters
New Nightmare Soldiers
Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
Jogress Digimon
Password Digimon
Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
CSA Digivice 1999 Details
RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
Digital Monster X Booklet Details
Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
Digital Monster X Map System Info
Digital Monster X Battle System Info
New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction and Character Tease
Raising Information, Road to the Devil
Secret Digimon in Digimon X2 Revealed
The Not Yet Shown X-Antibody Digimon
Last Evolution Kizuna & Digimon X2 at DigiFes
Digimon X2 Booklet Preview
Digital Monster X Ver.3 Intro and Teases
Digimon X3 & Artbook Pre-Order Info & Tease
Art Book Version X Cover, Plus Chronicle X & X3 Teasers
Secret Digimon Announced for the X3! & Who Designed the new Digimon!
Secret Digimon Volume 2 (w/ larger art!) & Evolution Methods
Secret Digimon Volume 3!
Digimon X3 Booklet Rough Draft Preview
CSA Digivice -Last Evolution- Introduction
CSA Digivice Last Evolution Packaging Preview
Pendulum Z Intro & Communication Unlock Info
CSA Digivice Last Evolution Info, With thanks to you
Pendulum Z Secret Info, Including 2nd Wave and Evolution Reveals
Pendulum Z2 Intro, Including Jogress Details
Pendulum Z Playing Overview Part 1
Pendulum Z Playing Overview Part 2
Early Rough Pendulum Z2 Character Illustrations
Pendulum Z2 1st Look Preview with Z & Z2 Jogress Evolution
Pendulum Z2 Lineup Overview & Image of all 6 Pendulum Z V-Pets
Vital Bracelet Pre-Orders Open Feature
Vital Bracelet version Special Pre-Orders Open Feature
Vital Bracelet New Digimon & Training Methods
Vital Bracelet Baby Digimon Introduction
Vital Bracelet Perfect Digimon Introduction (Part 1)
Vital Bracelet Perfect Digimon Introduction (Part 2)
Vital Bracelet Ultimate Digimon Introduction (Part 1)

Attachments

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll repeat, there is a very clear insect-line in Impulse City, which I appreciate.

However, Achillesmon doesn't seem to have as much of an obvious implied line. I do think Runnermon is the best Adult for it, in both appearance and its running ability. However, the only link between them is Pistmon, which is obviously the odd-man out. However, it does maintain a "speed"-theme throughout the line.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll repeat, there is a very clear insect-line in Impulse City, which I appreciate.

However, Achillesmon doesn't seem to have as much of an obvious implied line. I do think Runnermon is the best Adult for it, in both appearance and its running ability. However, the only link between them is Pistmon, which is obviously the odd-man out. However, it does maintain a "speed"-theme throughout the line.
What about the swimmer guy? It might not turn out to be catlike, but it looks speedy enough.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about the swimmer guy? It might not turn out to be catlike, but it looks speedy enough.
Um, did you look at the Memo? It's not even listed as a possible pre-evolution for Achillesmon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't expect this news to come out so fast lol

But BUT Why Pistmon isn't listed under Shivamon's evo?! I'm shocked. Oh well it's really weird.

I mean, Achillesmon's Perfect evos would be that Swimmer evo, Boutmon and Pistmon and Shivamon: Tempomon, Climber evo, and Shootmon...

Err that's weird decision they made for this.

This is breaking the patterns for not connecting Pistmon to Shivamon for plant/lotus to connect... And Swimming course excluded from Achillesmon. I'm somewhat saddened.

Oh yeah. Achillesmon's spear actually does have Pulsemon's symbol as it was pointed out in other topic. Also purple lightning stripes!

Did anybody realize Achillesmon doesn't wear the spartan dress and soldier shoes but it's totally normal Olympus shirt and even shoes instead? lol I really like this design!

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Um, did you look at the Memo? It's not even listed as a possible pre-evolution for Achillesmon
with 3/4 megas all not mentioning the two mystery perfects in their evolution blurbs, I wouldn't expect two whole perfect digimon to only be able to evolve into 1 shared result with the unrevealed mega. I highly suspect they're withholding information and that the mystery perfects can evolve into already revealed megas.
With Pistmon being the odd one out, I agree it is and most of it for me comes from it not a beast type like Runnermon and Achillesmon. However, Achillesmon shares Pistmon's yellow eyes and the ridge on its face matches Achillesmon's mouth and the helmet + humanoid upper body translates to Achillesmon's helmet and strong upper body well. They also both have "hair" coming out the back of their helmets. Pistmon also makes a nice transition stage from quadroped to biped for the line. Oh, and the fact Pistmon shoots spikes and Achillesmon throws spears also feels intentional, as well as how Achillesmon has wheel-like plates by its feet!

I hope the last mega is suiting for my boy Shootmon! I just really like my Mamemons

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with 3/4 megas all not mentioning the two mystery perfects in their evolution blurbs, I wouldn't expect two whole perfect digimon to only be able to evolve into 1 shared result with the unrevealed mega. I highly suspect they're withholding information and that the mystery perfects can evolve into already revealed megas.
To Shivamon evolution Shootmon still of two bodies has not been published in order to Perfect battle and training in the state of, make a well-balanced mission, it is important to concentrate on raising the vital value.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Likleyhood is, they'll all be able to Jogress to every Mega form.

Anyway I'm used to seeing Shiva as a ice themed monster, so that was a surprise. Pretty cool it basically is the Mega of Exermon

Achillesmon is a good Digimon, and it still pretty sport themed when the Achilles tendon exists tho that feels like I'm pushing it lol

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Likleyhood is, they'll all be able to Jogress to every Mega form.

Anyway I'm used to seeing Shiva as a ice themed monster, so that was a surprise. Pretty cool it basically is the Mega of Exermon

Achillesmon is a good Digimon, and it still pretty sport themed when the Achilles tendon exists tho that feels like I'm pushing it lol
Yes, it's likely that Jogress has its own mechanics, as Shootmon can apparently Jogress into Kaduchimon despite not being listed as a choice in the respective Memo. In terms of regular evolution, it seems each Perfect can evolve into 2 of the 4 Ultimates. So the last Ultimate should have Boutmon, Aquatic(?)mon, and Insect(?)mon as its pre-evolutions.

The actual Hindu god Shiva has never been associated with ice, though he does have blue skin. He's primarily a god of destruction. He's also a patron deity of yoga and meditation, which seems to be the main basis for the Digimon.

Aside from the inherent association between Greek warriors and the Olympic Games, Achilles is most well-known in myths for his swift-footedness (and the invulnerability thing).

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah jogress. I really forgot. I hope they include Pistmon into Shivamon from jogress with one other Perfect of Pulsemon's and that swimmer for jogress into Achillesmon as well. If not, then it goes into random evo topic......

Odd. I really don't feel Achillesmon that is very "Digimon"ish even it have Pulsemon symbols. Maybe it needs more scars? lol

Shivamon's glowing Pulsemon's symbols over all its limbs is something I overlooked. It makes sense.

With Pistmon being the odd one out, I agree it is and most of it for me comes from it not a beast type like Runnermon and Achillesmon. However, Achillesmon shares Pistmon's yellow eyes and the ridge on its face matches Achillesmon's mouth and the helmet + humanoid upper body translates to Achillesmon's helmet and strong upper body well. They also both have "hair" coming out the back of their helmets. Pistmon also makes a nice transition stage from quadroped to biped for the line. Oh, and the fact Pistmon shoots spikes and Achillesmon throws spears also feels intentional, as well as how Achillesmon has wheel-like plates by its feet!

I hope the last mega is suiting for my boy Shootmon! I just really like my Mamemons
Totally right but you didn't include Pistmon and Achillesmon's costumes?! They are just normal clothes something the humans wear in the current era.

Last... Ultimate? It's really impossible to predict unless if they can just show the shadowed one. I wonder how do they handle the last Ultimate after revealing Swimmer/Climber. I don't want to know if they will hold back after releasing Vital Bracelets in public first or wait for even more weeks later.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love Shivamon.

I like that there’s a non Beetle insect line.

I actually hope they eventually get a Child stage ant to go with them!

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Achillesmon, I hope they do more Greek themed Digimon in the future.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who needs chrome digizoid armor if you have insect skin?
Seriously, I love Exermon, Pistmon, Shivamon already. Welcome to the club, meet Paildramon.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The way I see it the ultimate digimon revealed so far have been designed with a clear evolution line in mind.
For Kaduchimon is Pulsemon->Bulkmon->Boutmon->Kaduchimon
For Shivamon is Pulsemon->Exermon->climber guy->shivamon
For Achillesmon is Pulsemon->Namakemon->Tempomon->Achillesmon
So the last ultimate will probably be designed as an evolution for Runnermon

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

But BUT Why Pistmon isn't listed under Shivamon's evo?! I'm shocked. Oh well it's really weird.
Because Achillesmon continues Pistmon's focus on speed and sports. Shivamon is focused on centeredness and yoga, which Pistmon doesn't fit in with.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The actual Hindu god Shiva has never been associated with ice, though he does have blue skin. He's primarily a god of destruction. He's also a patron deity of yoga and meditation, which seems to be the main basis for the Digimon.
Final Fantasy depicts Shiva as a female ice God, which is where I (and prob most people) am familiar with. So this feels weird to me.

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still waiting for that one evolution path that I want to follow first :whistle:

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like both but they look rough. This is not a complaint per se as several mons look very rough on their initial/offical art but work amazingly well in other media (several favorites of mine are like that).
Shivamon's snake looks like something that a fan added in an edit, and the digimon itself doesn't even fit to sit properly on its flower-shaped base (the base itself also looks poorly designed). The actual creature looks great and I love the concept of a bug that evolved into a humanoid God.
Achillesmon is mostly okay, but the face/head looks... 'drafty' (like all the necessary elements are there but hardly any integration/structure/detail) whereas they usually get these very right. And the shields around its ankles being both such massive pieces and not integrated to its body give me "messy x-antibody form." Since we have gods as megas, it would have been ideal to have Achillesmon as an ultimate (knowing that it is based on a non-God) and bridging the gap from runnermon to another beast-like mega form maybe.

I mean, Achillesmon's Perfect evos would be that Swimmer evo, Boutmon and Pistmon and Shivamon: Tempomon, Climber evo, and Shootmon...

Err that's weird decision they made for this.

This is breaking the patterns for not connecting Pistmon to Shivamon for plant/lotus to connect... And Swimming course excluded from Achillesmon. I'm somewhat saddened.
Yeah, it is odd to not have it listed, and a pistmon element on the lotus (making it at least partly organic instead of purely metallic) would have improved it vastly for me.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Because Achillesmon continues Pistmon's focus on speed and sports. Shivamon is focused on centeredness and yoga, which Pistmon doesn't fit in with.
Yeah but Pistmon being Plant and Shivamon being Insect types, it's really weird to separate them which Plant/Bug usually group together under Nature Spirits/Wind Guardian/Other. So yeah?

I know Pistmon doesn't flow well with Yoga but still, being Plant, and Pistmon's weird/bizarre bottom body part look like something can go Shivamon.

Tempomon goes Achillesmon just because they have... Black fur skin yeah it's very obvious but I don't think it could be Namakemon's evo honestly just it's my personal view/opinion. But whatever just let's go with the flow.