MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vitalbracelet2_july25_2021.png

Some Vital Bracelet updates are coming!

Bandai has opened a Twitter account and put up a webpage for the 'Vital Bracelet Series'.

The site includes a 7 day countdown, along with various teaser images, including a few slogans.

"Be Strong With..."
"Vital Bracelet, Go to the Next Stage"

vitalbracelet1_july25_2021.png
vitalbracelet3_july25_2021.gif
vitalbracelet4_july25_2021.gif
vitalbracelet5_july25_2021.gif

The teaser images include a blacked out Vital Bracelet with a glowing screen, and 3 preview tiles.

Also of note, there is no specific mention of any connection to Digimon/Digital Monsters on the page or Twitter, although Digimon Web did RT the initial tweet from the new account.

More to come...

Attachments

• vitalbracelet1_july25_2021.png
    vitalbracelet1_july25_2021.png
    24 KB · Views: 7,638

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone recognize the ugly moogle bear thing in the middle?

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone recognize the ugly moogle bear thing in the middle?
I actually think it may be an extremely distorted image of an ultraman, as that's one of the series that's supposed to get its own VB later in the year.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah I guess it could be for some other franchise since it's from Bandai's site rather than Digimon's site, curious. If it's Digimon then I guess those are probably blurred new Digimon with the colours maybe being blue (aquatic), red (dragon), green (plant or bug).

They might still end up part of the VB though where you can Jogress some other franchises dudes with Digimon. So like Greymon + Kirito lol.

Serusen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The red distortion kinda looks like a Zaku. especially with that mono-eye thing, the green distortion kinda looks like some white creature with it's mouth open and some reddish whiskers or something. The Blue distortion kinda resembles an armored something holding a blade horizontally.

I also think it's likely to be a line of collab DIMs, the Be Strong With... tagline could be an attempt to do some branding shenanigans, such as Be Strong With (Brand)

Last edited:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, could be other franchise VB's, that's fun. I wonder if the device is fundamentally all that different; obviously the VB could stand to have some improvements, but it'd be kinda whack if there were like... substantial upgrades.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could they be possible crossovers with other franchises with new Digimon we haven’t seen yet.

I think based on the leaks, could these be Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon.

Grandmaster B-Funk

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The "DM" logo is also not on the watch, making it look like these may be a departure from digimon.

As someone else said, that middle one does suspiciously look like a Zaku or Dom visor from Gundam, and Gundam is Bandai as well so it would make sense for them to put it on their device.

My guess would be that they will be selling new watches with these franchises that don't have the "DM" branding on it. but hopefully they release them as their own Dims that are compatible with the digimon ones.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yes oh yes. MORE NEW DIGIMON

But I'd say these are very extremely distorted images. Impossible to tell what they look like.

Wonderful news. More specific animals/creatures!

I'm so looking forward for their new designs. After Vulturemon, Ajatarmon and BlumLordmon.

To be honest, the distorted images aren't good way to excite.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yes oh yes. MORE NEW DIGIMON

But I'd say these are very extremely distorted images. Impossible to tell what they look like.

Wonderful news. More specific animals/creatures!

I'm so looking forward for their new designs. After Vulturemon, Ajatarmon and BlumLordmon.

To be honest, the distorted images aren't good way to excite.
These are almost certainly other franchises.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Having others unrelated to Digimon in Vital Bracelet series like Medabots...

Is something I cannot imagine how.

What can fit into it better? Precure? Or Dragon Ball Z?

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think they're Digimon VB. Not until Digimon official account announce it.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So sad its probably not related with Digimon.
The pink one looks like a "digimonized" snubull to me, i even see some stitches on its head, but maybe im wrong.
If there is one involved with Digimon i bet its the pink one.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could they be possible crossovers with other franchises with new Digimon we haven’t seen yet.

Oh? What ‘leaks’ are these, and are they in any way reliable? Or just the usual internet hearsay that is 9/10 just hot air?

Ghalheart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, my money's on it not being Digimon, but utilizing other properties that Bandai's got the rights to.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get something Gundam or Ultraman related, as others have mentioned earlier in the thread.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Curious. Let's hope at least a few of them are full-fledged Digimon, not one-time April Fools jokes like Omedamon.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh, I would love if at least one character in another franchise's VB was a Digimon reimagined in that universe like we saw with GreyWars and GaruruMetal !

Oh? What ‘leaks’ are these, and are they in any way reliable? Or just the usual internet hearsay that is 9/10 just hot air?
On Twitter they said they saw the leaks on an Malaysian order website.

And I did some research on what the new Digimon are named and possibly based from, one Angoramon is gonna be based on the giant catfish keiju from Ultraman 80, Gammamon is named and based on the gamma an evil race extra dimensional creatures from Karen Rider Ghost, and as for Jellymon I’m not sure about that.