Vital Bracelet Perfect Digimon Introduction (Part 1) from MonMon Memo

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish Shootmon being the new subspecies of Giromon due to this similar appearances and Vaccine attribute.

I mean, it is following in the line of the original five bit sized evolutions (Mamemon, Metalmamemon, Giromon, Piccolomon, Nanomon), so arguably yes.

I think it's very likely the Pulsemon DIM was designed with new Digimon in its entirety, to create a refrence to the V-Bracelet. However, I think there's a little chance Footmon enters as an exception, because I agree he is pretty fitting.

They did mention in an interview that VB was supposed to be all new stuff, which they decided against because there are thousands of Digimon and you may as well use some of them (also money). We just don't know if that got back to Pulsemon's.

I presume all of the Perfects will evolve from a different pair of Adults:

Bulkmon/Runnermon = Boutmon
Bulkmon/Exermon = Perfect 3
Bulkmon/Namakemon = Perfect 4
Runnermon/Exermon = Perfect 5
Runnermon/Namakemon = Perfect 6
Exermon/Namakemon = Shootmon

Would make sense. Tempomon from Runnermon or Exermon?

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would make sense. Tempomon from Runnermon or Exermon?
I personally think Runnermon and Namakemon because Tempomon looks like a Puppet Digimon like Namakemon and finding your own tempo that is good for you sounds like a lesson both Runnermon and Namakemon could learn as they're the extremes of too much tempo and not enough tempo.

But at the same time I wouldn't have assumed the overly sports enthusiastic Mamemon with a ball launcher came from the yoga bug and lazy sloth digimon so who knows?

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was thinking some more, and if my prediction on Ultimate's evolutions holds*, we'll have a nice progression in this evolutionary tree. The "younger" Digimon, have more evolution options and the "older", they come from more preevos:

Pulsemon (Rookie) has 4 evolutions, evolves from a single Digimon.
Champions have 3 evolutions each, evolve from 1 Digimon.
Perfects have 2 evolutions each, evolve from 2 Digimon.
Ultimates don't evolve, but can evolve from 3 Digimon.

*Each Ultimate is the evolution of a single Champion. Each Champion has 3 Perfects, so each of them can evolve to that Ultimate.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, I was totally on board for Impulse City to have a completely new roster, but now that people have brought up Footmon I kinda want to see him in there as well since he fits surprisingly well. It would certainly be nice to actually see him appear in something now that he's recognised by the Reference Book. :unsure:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey cool. Sports Mamemon. heh heh This is a fun idea. And the other one is great too. Possibly part of the "main line". The first one you think of/most common one.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh... Hulkmon/Runnermon to Boutmon and Exermon/Namakemon to Shootmon.

It broke my personal evo line theories. How interesting. It makes sense. Boutmon performing the karate arts using all arms and legs.
Shootmon is combined of Practice and Laziness (relies on machines).

I guess the next four slots may be mixed of Four Adult evos of Pulsemon? Like Hulkmon with Runnermon goes Boutmon, Hulkmon with Exermon, and Namakemon lead to different Perfect levels. If not, then I just can't wait to see all evos!
I feel there will still be a 'sense' of individual lines. Or i guess more primary lines. But again we have 4 champions and 6 ultimates so theres bound to be some overlap somewhere.

So bulk and runner can both go Bout- we can assume Bout goes Kazuchi/Kaduti- but we don't know 100% yet as far as i know. it just seems likely because of he bit we do know about ' 1 main line ' and originally the only ultimate and only megas we saw were Bout and Kazuchi.

So bulk and Runner>Bout

Excer and Namake>Shoot

Namake>Tempo makes the most sense.

SO
Bulk/Excer
Bulk/Runner
Bulk/Namake
Excer/Runner
Excer/Namake
Runner/Namake

Thats exactly 6 pairings. so I think while we will have a few forms that are more geared towards a certain evolution visually the ultimates at least have 2 possible digimon they can evolve from giving you more of a chance. Also it sorta prevents Bulkmon from getting like 3 ultimates and the other 3 each getting 1. It also gives each champion 3 possible evolutions.

At least thats my prediction anyways.