Vital Bracelet Lab Available on Google Play & Apple App Store

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently my phone is not compatible? Despite running android 10.

I know that nfc is required to use the app's communication features with the VB - is it also considered a download requirement?
My phone does not have NFC and i was able to go in the app. So it is not related to the NFC.

Thanks for confirming - not sure what the issue would be then.

Oh well. This isn't the phone I plan on using for running the app anyways (obviously since it's lacking nfc). I've purchased a cheap nfc device that hopefully doesn't run into the same issue.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Titan of dust was also datamined
The new ones datamined from Titan of Dust are Digmon (is an adult and can digivolve into triceramon) and Pharaohmon.

So just a partial lineup for that one?

Here is the Pic if you want to see It
EwDEUO_WYAUr8Z_

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully the three will be added to the DRB tomorrow at latest like Shivamon and Achillesmon were last week.
Looks like the final sports are
Pro Wrestling for the Ultimate, swimming for the shark (how is this only our second shark after Surfymon) and whatever the cockroach does
Might actually be boxing for demon man given how their hands look.

Last edited:

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like you need a Japanese Bandai ID to link the app. I hope that doesn't cause problems if/when the English app is released

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like you need a Japanese Bandai ID to link the app. I hope that doesn't cause problems if/when the English app is released
That's actually a very good point. I won't wanna lose progress but I guess we will have to do what we have to do.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's actually a very good point. I won't wanna lose progress but I guess we will have to do what we have to do.

It takes no time to make an account. Not sure why that would pose any problems.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Because if the English app doesn't accept Japanese IDs, we'll be stuck with the Japanese app or lose all our progress.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lineups for Blizzard Fang and Volcanic Beat have been obtained from a magazine, and new Digimon have been confirmed for the first time since Pulsemon's DiM:

Birdramon/Tyranomon/Lavorvomon/Meramon
MasterTyranomon/Flaremon/Volcamon/DeathMeramon/Lavogaritamon/Groundramon
Marsmon/Volcanicdramon/Cannondramon

Yukidarumon/Paledramon/Hyougamon/Moosemon
Mammon/Panjamon/Crescemon/CrysPaledramon/DaiPenmon/Frozomon
Hexeblaumon/SkullMammon/FrosVelgrmon

Frozomon is basically Guardromon in a snowmobile and FrosVelgrmon is Articuno.

Much better than the Agumon and Gabumon DiMs.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Because if the English app doesn't accept Japanese IDs, we'll be stuck with the Japanese app or lose all our progress.

I mean if anyone's really worried about that they have the option to not sync their device with the app..

PB US is shipping out their orders in May - I'd hope we'd have some clear answers by then. That's not a terribly long wait.

I ordered 2 sets of the Adventure dims so I guess I'll start with one of those and risk losing the save data.

Since they're cheap and supposed to be readily available I would say that's a low risk option.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lineups for Blizzard Fang and Volcanic Beat have been obtained from a magazine, and new Digimon have been confirmed for the first time since Pulsemon's DiM:

DaiPenmon!!! Take my damn money!!

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I mean if anyone's really worried about that they have the option to not sync their device with the app..

PB US is shipping out their orders in May - I'd hope we'd have some clear answers by then. That's not a terribly long wait.

I ordered 2 sets of the Adventure dims so I guess I'll start with one of those and risk losing the save data.

Since they're cheap and supposed to be readily available I would say that's a low risk option.

You'd never lose the Dim Card or anything, but the VB can't be linked to 2 apps at once (though more than 1 VB can be linked to the same app), so if you want to switch to a different phone (or in this case, to the English app) and can't use your Bandai ID to carry over your data, you'd have to reset the VB and link it to the new app. So essentially you'd lose all your digimon and user profile. I'll play on the JP one for now and we'll see.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently my phone is not compatible? Despite running android 10.

I know that nfc is required to use the app's communication features with the VB - is it also considered a download requirement?
My phone does not have NFC and i was able to go in the app. So it is not related to the NFC.

Thanks for confirming - not sure what the issue would be then.

Oh well. This isn't the phone I plan on using for running the app anyways (obviously since it's lacking nfc). I've purchased a cheap nfc device that hopefully doesn't run into the same issue.

It seems to me that it's not available for download in Canada - that's the reason my devices are "not compatible"

Has anyone in Canada had any luck?

Guess I'll have to wait for the apk to make it's way onto the web.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lineups for Blizzard Fang and Volcanic Beat

I saw. I really didn't expect Velgrmon got a new Ice version but I read a certain post, because of that place is cold so that is why it's "FrosVelgrmon".

Frozomon look like it's Ice version of Raidenmon.

So that is new Baby II for Bulcomon?

I guess somebody got the wish granted for begging for more Ice types in the previous topic since there are tons of Fire types and the ones breathing fires.

I'm surprised Cannondramon, MasterTyranomon, Hyougamon and even... DaiPenmon.

Seriously what's up with that DaiPenmon gotten so much more appearances compared to other Hybrids.... Not even RhinoKabuterimon could have one.

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I feel like you forgot HiYarimon / Hi Yarimon / Hiyarimon (not on the correct spelling yet) Blucomon's Baby-II level.

Otherwise with Impulse City, it's good to see new digimons, hoping that the DIM Cards: Infinite Tide and Titan of Dust will also have their surprises.

On the other hand I find it odd that the evolutionary line of Impulse City is not complete while the Vital Bracelet comes out in two days and that it is in advance that we have its information but there should have been the sprites and the names of the 2 Perfect and the latest Pulsemon Ultimate ....

Why all this mystery ? (while the datamine gave us the info on these apart from the names of these)

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Baby II is just Hiyarimon. “Hiyari” means “chilly” in Japanese.