Vital Bracelet Lab Available on Google Play & Apple App Store

Pepper Rocket

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are only the Impulse City sprites in the app, or are any other DiM Card rosters in the data mine?
Impulse City
Ancient Warriors
Agumon
Gabumon
Black Roar
Shadow Howl

No Volcanic Beat or Blizzard Fang yet.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Pepper Rocket

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone posted what the full lineups are for those cards?
Yes, though it is mostly guesswork by how they are ordered on my part. I think Gabumon shares a Champion with Agumon, but the way the sprites are arranged it's hard to tell which one by that alone.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tylomon is sad you guys didn't mention her after all, she is prehistoric shark digimon.

Tortoiseshel, it's already discussed in the few previous topics about that climber evo as it first showed up in Memo

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty disappointing that in the Agumon and Gabumon DiMs they share Algomon as the failure Adult. It would have been great to have Numemon and Sukamon/Vegiemon for old time’s sake.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
About the oni Ultimate, I have a good idea what name it could have Takeminakata also known as Minakatatomi is historically worshiped as a god of wind, water and agriculture, as well as a patron of hunting and warfare, he fought and was defeated by Takemikazuchi according to Japanese mythology legend.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Odd that Agumon doesn't get a Data-attribute Ultimate. Thought he would've gotten ElDoradimon or Deathmon and then Gabumon could've had Crossmon for Vaccine instead of counting Omegamon.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The 3 expansion DiMs have one thing in common 3 regular Ultimates and 1 Super Ultimate which means wrestler oni could be a jogress of Kaduchimon and another Digimon instead of a fourth evolution? Or is Impulse City going to be the exception?

Regardless, either way it feels like Impulse City is the best DiM with the non-anime non-partner Digimon in the other 3 DiM being more like afterthoughts

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's just that there's only a maximum of 4 Ultimate slots in total, and Omegamon is occupying one of those slots, resulting in one less slot. The Ancient Warriors DiM has Fighter Mode as its fourth Ultimate, and it was also marketed as a regular evolution (plus, it's clearly not a Jogress, though it does relate to Dragon Mode. Then again, all 4 of the Ultimates are related to V-mon).

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently my phone is not compatible? Despite running android 10.

I know that nfc is required to use the app's communication features with the VB - is it also considered a download requirement?

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Titan of dust was also datamined
The new ones datamined from Titan of Dust are Digmon (is an adult and can digivolve into triceramon) and Pharaohmon.

About Impulse city
I really hope the Oni isnt a jogress or a superultimate, he looks so badass, a wrestler red oni with a demon face on its back, i can figure a lot of perfects evolving into him, so, if he is a Super ultimate that ruin my ideas, also he works perfectly as an Ultimate warp evolution to Fugamon, so we can make the parallel evolution Ogremon-Titamon // Fugamon-"Onimon"

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I know that nfc is required to use the app's communication features with the VB - is it also considered a download requirement?
Good question it could be I downloaded my yesterday and it works fine. What phone do you have? Because I'm running Android 10 aswell but my phone does have NFC. So that's probably why because your phone doesn't have NFC.

Last edited:

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My phone does not have NFC and i was able to go in the app. So it is not related to the NFC.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Titan of dust was also datamined
The new ones datamined from Titan of Dust are Digmon (is an adult and can digivolve into triceramon) and Pharaohmon.

So just a partial lineup for that one?

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The oni one looks like he might be a steroid user.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the last relevealed mega looks the most fitting for Shootmon but unfortunately Shootmon already evolves into the other 3 megas that don't really suit him aesthetically. What a shame as I don't expect Shootmon to be able to evolve to all 4 :(

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree. Shootmon existing suddenly make sense. And Boutmon fits in too. For the sake of certain references.

I wonder if Shootmon didn't have Pulsemon symbol for that reason?