Vital Bracelet Lab Available on Google Play & Apple App Store

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vitalbraceletlab00_march8_2021.png

The Vital Bracelet Lab, the app companion for the Vital Bracelet is now available in Japan:
Google Play
Apple App Store

The app adds a number of features to the Vital Bracelet, which is done via NFC syncing.

The app is currently available in Japan, but hopefully we'll get news of it showing up in other countries soon, so that people getting the bracelet can take advantage of it expanding the Vital Bracelet.

Some preview screenshots...

vitalbraceletlab01_march8_2021.png
vitalbraceletlab02_march8_2021.png
vitalbraceletlab03_march8_2021.png
vitalbraceletlab04_march8_2021.png
vitalbraceletlab05_march8_2021.png

The Vital Bracelet is out later this week in Japan.

Thanks to Amir for the heads up.

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

• vitalbraceletlab00_march8_2021.png
    vitalbraceletlab00_march8_2021.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 15,835

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn not available in my country. What to do next ? Looking at those screen shots really shows how amazing the app is and how much detail there will be. Its more then just a digimon fitbit.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't get too freaked out. Even if it doesn't get an official release in your country, we'll see an apk file floating around before long. Then you can download it to your phone manually.

SaucyRoss

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't get too freaked out. Even if it doesn't get an official release in your country, we'll see an apk file floating around before long. Then you can download it to your phone manually.

Agreed... only thing I'd worry about is translations. If it's not going to be released in any English-speaking countries, will there be any English translations?

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Agreed... only thing I'd worry about is translations. If it's not going to be released in any English-speaking countries, will there be any English translations?

I've been using an app called screen translate to play an all japanese medabots game - it's been working really well.

If we don't get any english support then I'm confident translating will be possible with the use of the app.

SleepingSigma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's strange but there's no sound in my app. I checked in the app's settings and the sound is on there and the sound on my phone is on too. So I'm not sure what the problem is.

My phone was on silent. I am very smart.

Last edited:

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Downloaded, app work fine. Lot of different music in different menu. After i did sign in with my bandai namco id i had a screen that pop asking for the pairing with the bracelet.

Got some pictures:

VB Lab

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The app has a silhouette of the last unknown Ultimate. It really reminds me of DeathMeramon.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So begins the wait for news of an English-language version... I guess it doesn't seem too complicated once you learn what a few specific things are, but I'm hoping for some sort of language option.

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone already datamined the sprites, it really does look like a DeathMeramon evolution
Yeah, I saw that earlier.
I wasn't expecting the insect Perfect to be wearing some sort of pink bodybuilder leotard.

As for the Ultimate, he actually looks like an evil counterpart to Kazuchimon. He looks oni-inspired (Japanese), and he has purple flames in a very similar manner to Kazuchimon's green flames. He's probably based on Shuten-doji or Ibaraki-doji, a pair of oni chiefs who engaged in a sumo duel with each other.
For reference, Titamon was actually partially based on Shuten-doji, particularly the oni's alcoholism (back when Titanmon was the prototype for Bacchusmon).

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
... Datamined already? That's pretty fast

*Completely ignored Surfermon* I was expecting it's Gator swimmer and the Mantis climber

But Hammershark and Roach sure surprised me!

And wow so there is actually "corrupted/evil" evo! I thought I gave up after Tempomon was revealed

Pink leotard yeah... Quite... Embarrassing. But it kinda make sense because of Pistmon and Achillesmon's costumes. But... ON the insect digimon.....

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
... Datamined already? That's pretty fast

Pink leotard yeah... Quite... Embarrassing. But it kinda make sense because of Pistmon and Achillesmon's costumes. But... ON the insect digimon.....

It looks like it may be more of a leotard resembling pattern than a literal leotard.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So you guys glad it's not totally Dragon evolution eh?

Now it suddenly make sense for the Pulsemon evo chart got rearranged.... Remember how Boutmon and Shootmon showed up together? And Shootmon being placed oddly next to Boutmon in evo slot instead of being placed in Mamemon style/Scumon/Etemon example usually placed below.

Also Shootmon is very odd one and Boutmon is Ken/Oni Street Fighter reference with that Oni Ultimate digimon? So it's actually evo conditions to that Oni digimon.

Shame. Disappointed there may be no sport / excerise related on that Oni.... But I'm still cool with it. :/

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone already datamined the sprites, it really does look like a DeathMeramon evolution
Yeah, I saw that earlier.
I wasn't expecting the insect Perfect to be wearing some sort of pink bodybuilder leotard.

As for the Ultimate, he actually looks like an evil counterpart to Kazuchimon. He looks oni-inspired (Japanese), and he has purple flames in a very similar manner to Kazuchimon's green flames. He's probably based on Shuten-doji or Ibaraki-doji, a pair of oni chiefs who engaged in a sumo duel with each other.
For reference, Titamon was actually partially based on Shuten-doji, particularly the oni's alcoholism (back when Titanmon was the prototype for Bacchusmon).
Looks like the final sports are
Pro Wrestling for the Ultimate, swimming for the shark (how is this only our second shark after Surfymon) and whatever the cockroach does

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The app has a silhouette of the last unknown Ultimate. It really reminds me of DeathMeramon.

PWg2TFF.png
sFEEaIm.png
lclzB9v.png
Is that a hammerhead shark?! And a cockroach with mantis-like sickles which is actually really fitting seeing as Blattodea and Mantodea are closely related orders?! Man, they're really saving the best for last here. Also yay, it's our second ever shark and a better Perfect for Surfymon, sorry Hangyomon.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are only the Impulse City sprites in the app, or are any other DiM Card rosters in the data mine?

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
they all look a lot more evil than I was expecting

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that a hammerhead shark?! And a cockroach with mantis-like sickles which is actually really fitting seeing as Blattodea and Mantodea are closely related orders?! Man, they're really saving the best for last here. Also yay, it's our second ever shark and a better Perfect for Surfymon, sorry Hangyomon.
I don't think those are sickles. Looking at the sprites, they're more like pickaxes. It even uses them to anchor itself to the ground.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think those are sickles. Looking at the sprites, they're more like pickaxes. It even uses them to anchor itself to the ground.
Oh I was just thinking about the shape, but now that you mention it, maybe roachmantis' sport is mountain climbing?