Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine just arrived! Could've arrive sooner but problems with the delivery method due to Covid...

2 questions:
1. It a arrived with sealed Starter booklet with a Black Roar pocket in it. Now I don't want to open it just yet, so can someone tell me if it means I got the BR dim? Wasn't aware of it or the ordeal for getting it before I made my order.
2. Are there news about the app release in English? Basically, what I'm waiting for (in addition to bugs being fixed) before starting to use the VB.
Honestly odds of them giving the packet without black roar are kinda low, it should have a little paper that says black roar or something on it.

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm starting to think NY isn't going to ship VBs at all. Might do a chargeback next month if I don't hear from them.
I've been in the same boat. Im hoping at best they are just going to send it at the end of the month. Though I was really hoping for my green bracelet with a black agumon dim.
The green VB on Nippon Yasan was supposed to ship on March 31st. I have opened a ticket with no response. I don't know what to do....

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The green VB on Nippon Yasan was supposed to ship on March 31st. I have opened a ticket with no response. I don't know what to do....

They never said shipped on that date, they said released on that date. I'm giving them until mid May and if nothing, i'll be opening my PayPal dispute. We have stopped suggesting them as a proxy now as well.

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

They never said shipped on that date, they said released on that date. I'm giving them until mid May and if nothing, i'll be opening my PayPal dispute.
And why not to think that release date means shipping date, like in similar websites? What bothers me is the lack of response from Nippon Yasan. And of course, I'll be opening a PayPal dispute too if I don't hear a word from them in the next weeks...

Vande

Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And why not to think that release date means shipping date, like in similar websites? What bothers me is the lack of response from Nippon Yasan. And of course, I'll be opening a PayPal dispute too if I don't hear a word from them in the next weeks...

Release date is exactly what it says a date of release, they maybe waiting for it at their warehouse before shipping can start. It doesn't outright say 'shipping date' on the site. So people should not assume it will ship on release date.

Also: https://twitter.com/alisonmanic/status/1379355987325386756 I have now tweeted them.

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Release date is exactly what it says a date of release, they maybe waiting for it at their warehouse before shipping can start. It doesn't outright say 'shipping date' on the site. So people should not assume it will ship on release date.

Also: https://twitter.com/alisonmanic/status/1379355987325386756 I have now tweeted them.
I guess we'll have to wait to get answers. You're right about me (or some of us) assuming they would ship on release date (I'm really hyped to get my ancient warriors dim card), so let's hope they notice your tweets and give us some answers!

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine just arrived! Could've arrive sooner but problems with the delivery method due to Covid...

2 questions:
1. It a arrived with sealed Starter booklet with a Black Roar pocket in it. Now I don't want to open it just yet, so can someone tell me if it means I got the BR dim? Wasn't aware of it or the ordeal for getting it before I made my order.
2. Are there news about the app release in English? Basically, what I'm waiting for (in addition to bugs being fixed) before starting to use the VB.
Honestly odds of them giving the packet without black roar are kinda low, it should have a little paper that says black roar or something on it.
Thanks for answering. I did get the BR dim, to my surprise. Do you know about the chances of a English version app?

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for answering. I did get the BR dim, to my surprise. Do you know about the chances of a English version app?

Well, this is Digimon we are talking about. Just look at what is happening right now with Digimon Partners : "Dear westerners, we are happy you love our website, but it is only for people who live in Japan !"

It might happen but we are not a priority.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well, this is Digimon we are talking about. Just look at what is happening right now with Digimon Partners : "Dear westerners, we are happy you love our website, but it is only for people who live in Japan !"

It might happen but we are not a priority.
I like their passive aggressive tone.

By the way, I saw in youtube that in celebration of Tamers 20th Renamon and Guilmon dims are in the making. Is it legit?

Vande

Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the way, I saw in youtube that in celebration of Tamers 20th Renamon and Guilmon dims are in the making. Is it legit?

There you go

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, getting Ancient Warriors is just impossible now? :/. I don't wanna pay more than $50 for a damn dim card and scalpers are going crazy with it.

wickedfiddle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone figured out how to use the 60m evolution timer? I see the item in my inventory, but when I tap on MetalGreymons portrait it only lets me use the vital points and bandaid items, no evolution timer item. Any help would great!

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we know when exactly Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang are released?

AKluthe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the EX DIM set supposed to restock, or are DIM card releases supposed to be a one-and-done?

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s really a shame if fans won’t be able to get the Digimon they want. Maybe DIM Cards should have been collectors while the Lab app should have in-app fonction to buy all the mons available.

I really thought the VB would be a solid alternative to Pokémon GO.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we have a specific date for the release of volcanic beat/blizzard fang? I know they're supposed to come out this month, but on which day?

trunks182

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I guess we'll have to wait to get answers. You're right about me (or some of us) assuming they would ship on release date (I'm really hyped to get my ancient warriors dim card), so let's hope they notice your tweets and give us some answers!
Time to ditch NY. They are absolutely horrible these days ever since the beginning of last year when covid started, they were great before then. Zero communication, and they simply ghost you until they the product you purchased is finally back in stock. They're known for accepting preorders/payments and hanging onto your money until more stock arrives, which can take many months. I've already had to chargeback two purchases that they never shipped out, even 3 months later. The horror stories you read online if you google reviews for them should have been enough for me to look away, but I tried regardless and learned the hard way!

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we have a specific date for the release of volcanic beat/blizzard fang? I know they're supposed to come out this month, but on which day?
April 17th is what I’ve seen. That’s in Japan of course, so that’s technically late night on the 16th in my timezone. Not that the time matters much to me since it’ll still need to be shipped overseas to get to me so it’ll take a while anyways lol.

bellyguy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there any more info or guides on these yet? like somewhere that can tell when each digimon sleep and wake up? also what has everyone been doing about charging? I usually have digimon that are awake 8-8, so ive been doing this. start to wear at 8am, when digimon sleeps(8pm), start charging. Unplug when full or before bed (around 11:30-12:00, its usually full by then). I dont turn off the watch really, and i dont know if it'd be better to or not when i sleep.

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s really a shame if fans won’t be able to get the Digimon they want. Maybe DIM Cards should have been collectors while the Lab app should have in-app fonction to buy all the mons available.

I really thought the VB would be a solid alternative to Pokémon GO.
honestly I'm hoping that they start releasing trial digis via the app. I know that one's a pipe dream but if they want people to still buy chips it at least seems like a compromise. Plus it would help with distribution.