Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm starting to think NY isn't going to ship VBs at all. Might do a chargeback next month if I don't hear from them.
I've been in the same boat. Im hoping at best they are just going to send it at the end of the month. Though I was really hoping for my green bracelet with a black agumon dim.
There may be a shipping issue?

I couldn't use cheap shipping because of the battery. Maybe there's a hold up because of the options they normally have?

Doesn't explain the lack of communication though.

TamerJim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm starting to think NY isn't going to ship VBs at all. Might do a chargeback next month if I don't hear from them.
I've been in the same boat. Im hoping at best they are just going to send it at the end of the month. Though I was really hoping for my green bracelet with a black agumon dim.

I couldn't use cheap shipping because of the battery. Maybe there's a hold up because of the options they normally have?

Yeah I just sent in my first support ticket maybe it's time everyone here does in hopes of a response? Is anyone aware of someone who ordered from NY that got theirs?

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine is via Nippon, not got the order yet. I suspect it will be mid april before they ship (waiting for my Pen Z's to be shipped from them too). They are always slow sending.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I've seen, the generic Jogress mechanic from Adult to Perfect has a formula behind the resulting Jogress. I haven't personally confirmed it yet though.

All of the Adults can evolve normally into a Perfect from each of the three attribute. This leaves an unreachable Perfect from each attribute. These unreachable Perfects are the available choices for Jogress, and which one of the three is determined by the attribute of the secondary Jogress component.

For example, Runnermon(+Exermon) results in Tempomon, while Exermon(+Runnermon) results in Climon.

This seems to work with all DiMs, though Ancient Warriors can be confusing since 80% of them are Free-attribute. However, they still seem to be divided into three "attribute" groups (AeroV-dramon/Paildramon, Sagittarimon/Dinobeemon, GoldV-dramon/Digitamamon). I just don't know which group corresponds with which attribute.

I also don't know how Perfect-to-Ultimate Jogress works, since it's not quite as uniformly organized as Adult-to-Perfect evolution.
I really appreciate this post, it's cool to know how some of this stuff works. That said, for the Jogress to trigger, do you have to meet the requirements of the resulting evolution? For example, your first example results in Tempomon, so would meeting the requirements of Tempomon be the trigger? I'm assuming yes.

TamerJim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine is via Nippon, not got the order yet. I suspect it will be mid april before they ship (waiting for my Pen Z's to be shipped from them too). They are always slow sending.
Thanks for the reassurance. I guess I'll forget I bought it and it will turn up as a neat surprise next month.

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone else have a bit of a headache getting a transfer from your phone? It's easy getting a digimon into the phone but I usually have to try the other way a few times.

Bens

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Vital Bracelet , 1min=1sec

amazing!!!

Vankil

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've heard some people have 3D printed extenders can i buy them from whoever can make some?

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rubber band solution from Vince Velorn:

QnFSH3N.jpg

And it sounds like some people are using these, but I'm just checking up about whether you need to do anything to them:

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone knows if I can use 2 Vital Bracelets with the same app to store the digimon?

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can, and even trade digimon that way, but you still need 2 copies of each dim

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can, and even trade digimon that way, but you still need 2 copies of each dim
Thank you! I have a second VB arriving today and I plan to split the dim cards between the white VB and the black one.

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi all. Curious, are we supposed to turn this off while charging/not being used or can we leave it charging while turned on and leave it on if we had to take it off for a while like a shower and such? If I go to sleep and leave it charging overnight it would be better to turn it off, right?

Thanks!
I'm still trying to figure out how to handle this myself. Turning it off seems like it would be better for the battery, but there's a few considerations.

Your vital points will drop like a rock while it's not on your wrist (I just tested it and lost 100 in 10 minutes). So if you're leaving it turned on while not in use, you'll either need to store your active Digimon in the backup slot or the app, or accept the point loss. You shouldn't lose points while your Digimon is asleep at night, but every Digimon has its own schedule and I assume if they wake up before you you'll still lose points.

However, turning it off instead has a couple downsides. The most obvious is that you need to re-input the time and date every time you turn it back on, and your current step count is reset. But less obvious and more importantly, it seems like the missions will not properly reset for the day if your device is powered off at midnight. After leaving it off overnight, I had to manually set the clock to 11:59 and let it tick over before setting it to the correct time, or the missions from the previous day would still show up as already cleared.

I've personally been going back and forth between leaving it on overnight with my Digimon in storage, or just turning it off and dealing with the mission resetting process in the morning. I haven't really decided which I want to stick with yet. If anyone has come up with a better solution I'd love to hear it.

I hadn't thought of putting it in storage, that might be a good idea. I'm so curious what Bandai thought would play out since turning it off clearly seems like the last option to ever use, but it's punishing to leave it off at anytime, even to charge (which is frequent).

bxalforce

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

i cant believe i never had a account here.

I am from Bronx nyc and i been reselling these to my friends

they're still a few ebay shippers that are doing 2-5 day shipping not sure why yours is taking long.

outside of some warehouse websites like nin-nin game ect ebay is the fastest way, you just have to contact the seller and see how they are shipping the product if its already in hand and [ONLY IN HAND]

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone else have a bit of a headache getting a transfer from your phone? It's easy getting a digimon into the phone but I usually have to try the other way a few times.
Hello there! It takes 3 NFC scans to transfer the digimon from the app to the VB . First of all you need to have no active digimon in te VB and the active digimon in the app is the one you want to transfer. Tap the transfer button and scant your VB and wait for the Dim Card check. If the VB asks you, insert the Dim of the digimon you want to transfer. Then remove the Dim and when the "TOUCH" message is shown on the screen, tap the scan button on the app again and scan your VB. Then the app screen will show again a scan button, tap it and scan again although the VB screen shows "WAITING".

Hope this helps and sorry if there is any grammatical error, as english is not my native language!

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The rubberband technique, you can just copy the picture I would think? It's really neat because the rubberband isn't touching your skin.

Nobody answered me about the product, so I don't really know, sorry. I don't have a VB myself so I can't even imagine how it would fit ;)

bellyguy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone experienced any errors yet? i think i may have almost had one. When I was doing alot of battles with my Metal Greymon to grind Vitals, i had one point where i was moving fast through the options and scrolling from the home screen to the digimon info page. theres the little noise when cycling options using the top buttons, and hitting one of them made the noise distort and screech a little. reminded me of the noise when you first start some of the older digivices for the first time. Nothing froze and it stopped after i changed options again but im not sure what wouldve happened if i pressed nothing. Just thought i'd let you all know about this. Using a White version with Impulse city and black roar dims loaded atm. Also has anyone else with the white version notice that clothes pigments rub off on the band? My white band has a grey stain around the rounded edges because the lining of my jacket is black(it rubs when i put my jacket on and arms through the sleeves) and apparently this plastic for the band absorbs it. Just like my fitbit, anyone know how this would be cleaned?

Last edited:

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone experienced any errors yet? i think i may have almost had one. When I was doing alot of battles with my Metal Greymon to grind Vitals, i had one point where i was moving fast through the options and scrolling from the home screen to the digimon info page. theres the little noise when cycling options using the top buttons, and hitting one of them made the noise distort and screech a little. reminded me of the noise when you first start some of the older digivices for the first time. Nothing froze and it stopped after i changed options again but im not sure what wouldve happened if i pressed nothing. Just thought i'd let you all know about this. Using a White version with Impulse city and black roar dims loaded atm. Also has anyone else with the white version notice that clothes pigments rub off on the band? My white band has a grey stain around the rounded edges because the lining of my jacket is black(it rubs when i put my jacket on and arms through the sleeves) and apparently this plastic for the band absorbs it. Just like my fitbit, anyone know how this would be cleaned?
I had an issue with the app the other day, but nothing with the VB yet.

So to get into it a bit, I transferred by Boutmon into the app and was looking through some items I could buy to increase my Vitals just in case since I had about 10 hours to go before I could evolve to Kazuchimon... and then I switched back to see my Boutmon had been replaced with a Pulsemon. It looks like my Boutmon was replaced with a duplicate of one of my Pulsemon so :cry:.

Raised that duplicate Pulsemon to an Exermon and am going for Tempomon for now, but still. “There goes all my hard work” was all I could think about for a whole day lol.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine just arrived! Could've arrive sooner but problems with the delivery method due to Covid...

2 questions:
1. It a arrived with sealed Starter booklet with a Black Roar pocket in it. Now I don't want to open it just yet, so can someone tell me if it means I got the BR dim? Wasn't aware of it or the ordeal for getting it before I made my order.
2. Are there news about the app release in English? Basically, what I'm waiting for (in addition to bugs being fixed) before starting to use the VB.