Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

SketchyVaughn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So apparently I read up the Hobbylink is discontinuing VB related items...Anybody know the story behind that?

RoyalBrook

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So apparently I read up the Hobbylink is discontinuing VB related items...Anybody know the story behind that?
my guess is they either have a plan for a separate non pre order listing due to just how the website organizes things, or they just don't intend to restock. From what I gathered they immediately on the 13th listed it as discontinued when I looked around. If you don't mind the mild hassle you could try getting things from amazon jp

SketchyVaughn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my guess is they either have a plan for a separate non pre order listing due to just how the website organizes things, or they just don't intend to restock. From what I gathered they immediately on the 13th listed it as discontinued when I looked around. If you don't mind the mild hassle you could try getting things from amazon jp
I tried there before. And they don't have payment options I can use I'm afraid.

Missy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Exermon just really lazy? My Pulsemon digivolved yesterday, but Exermon fell asleep before 8pm and it’s nearly 10am and he’s still sleeping....

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else having problems keeping their VB reading their heart rate? At times mine works fine, and at others the grey thought bubble appears (which is supposed to indicate I'm not wearing it), and before I know it my Vitality is back to zero. It's pretty disheartening if it's not going to work any better, since I won't actually be able to raise anything.
I heard if you have darker skin the heart rate sensor has trouble picking up heart rate

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, that oversight really needs to be addressed in an international release or a new Japan model

technoSurrealist

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Gabumon has been losing every fight. Desite out training. Anybody know if there's a way to make him stronger?
mood apparently affects battles (sun = happy, cloud = upset). and having higher Vital points gives you more HP. you can also hold down the bottom button to escape an NFC battle if it's a digimon that's way stronger than you.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I've seen, the generic Jogress mechanic from Adult to Perfect has a formula behind the resulting Jogress. I haven't personally confirmed it yet though.

All of the Adults can evolve normally into a Perfect from each of the three attribute. This leaves an unreachable Perfect from each attribute. These unreachable Perfects are the available choices for Jogress, and which one of the three is determined by the attribute of the secondary Jogress component.

For example, Runnermon(+Exermon) results in Tempomon, while Exermon(+Runnermon) results in Climon.

This seems to work with all DiMs, though Ancient Warriors can be confusing since 80% of them are Free-attribute. However, they still seem to be divided into three "attribute" groups (AeroV-dramon/Paildramon, Sagittarimon/Dinobeemon, GoldV-dramon/Digitamamon). I just don't know which group corresponds with which attribute.

I also don't know how Perfect-to-Ultimate Jogress works, since it's not quite as uniformly organized as Adult-to-Perfect evolution.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah. Did the information got updated yet? About jogress evolutions. I only saw the normal evolution routes so far.

RoyalBrook

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out if tamer levels do anything outside of just upcoming pvp and the level rewards yet? I'm at tamer level 6 now and just curious

totentanz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi all. Curious, are we supposed to turn this off while charging/not being used or can we leave it charging while turned on and leave it on if we had to take it off for a while like a shower and such? If I go to sleep and leave it charging overnight it would be better to turn it off, right?

Thanks!

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine arrived yesterday and i really like the concept of the bracelet.... but i think the design of the bracelet is so horrible. too big and sometimes it hurts haha

DeKaFu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi all. Curious, are we supposed to turn this off while charging/not being used or can we leave it charging while turned on and leave it on if we had to take it off for a while like a shower and such? If I go to sleep and leave it charging overnight it would be better to turn it off, right?

Thanks!
I'm still trying to figure out how to handle this myself. Turning it off seems like it would be better for the battery, but there's a few considerations.

Your vital points will drop like a rock while it's not on your wrist (I just tested it and lost 100 in 10 minutes). So if you're leaving it turned on while not in use, you'll either need to store your active Digimon in the backup slot or the app, or accept the point loss. You shouldn't lose points while your Digimon is asleep at night, but every Digimon has its own schedule and I assume if they wake up before you you'll still lose points.

However, turning it off instead has a couple downsides. The most obvious is that you need to re-input the time and date every time you turn it back on, and your current step count is reset. But less obvious and more importantly, it seems like the missions will not properly reset for the day if your device is powered off at midnight. After leaving it off overnight, I had to manually set the clock to 11:59 and let it tick over before setting it to the correct time, or the missions from the previous day would still show up as already cleared.

I've personally been going back and forth between leaving it on overnight with my Digimon in storage, or just turning it off and dealing with the mission resetting process in the morning. I haven't really decided which I want to stick with yet. If anyone has come up with a better solution I'd love to hear it.

AquaKai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
However, they still seem to be divided into three "attribute" groups (AeroV-dramon/Paildramon, Sagittarimon/Dinobeemon, GoldV-dramon/Digitamamon). I just don't know which group corresponds with which attribute
If past attribute is of any indication, AeroV-dramon is Vaccine, and Digitamamon is Data, leaving the third one as Virus (coherently with Wormmon and Stingmon as are sometimes classified).
But I have no VB, I'm just reading the thread for entertainment. 😅

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anybody else noticed the step counter is VERY sensitive? It feels like a step counter you would have on your hip. Even moving arm enough will trigger a step.

CaptainOpera

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anybody else noticed the step counter is VERY sensitive? It feels like a step counter you would have on your hip. Even moving arm enough will trigger a step.
Yes the VB gives me double the steps from my Apple Watch. Others have reported more than that. It seems to tick up as I type on my keyboard.

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For some reason I'm now having trouble getting my vmon back into my band. It keeps giving me error 2003 which is super vague. Tried restarting my phone and everything but nothing works?

Edit: Turning the actual band off and on fixed it but now it wants me to verify the dim. Which I did not bring with me to work.

Last edited:

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm starting to think NY isn't going to ship VBs at all. Might do a chargeback next month if I don't hear from them.

TamerJim

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm starting to think NY isn't going to ship VBs at all. Might do a chargeback next month if I don't hear from them.
I've been in the same boat. Im hoping at best they are just going to send it at the end of the month. Though I was really hoping for my green bracelet with a black agumon dim.