Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1000 daily coins from linking the VB to the app

SketchyVaughn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My Gabumon has been losing every fight. Desite out training. Anybody know if there's a way to make him stronger?

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was able to transfer my digimon to the app first try but then when i did want to transfer it back. i am just having error messages everytime.
50000, 20030, 19400.....
after 1h of trying, dont know what else to try.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
make sure you're selecting "App" on the VB every single time you do an NFC check, and don't start the third NFC check until the DIM check is done on the VB and it goes back to "touch"

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
im not even pass the first NFC check.
i do select app on the VB, it says touch, i put it on the phone, right away the app give me an error message and the bracelet stuck on waiting and noting else.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That sounds like you're at the third NFC check on the phone because you missed the DIM check prompt on the VB. Have you tried resetting the app?

Here is a video on how to do it

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yup thats exactly what i did. cannot even pass the first scan, straight an error message.

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh my god, could not be happier. problem fixed.
From my understanding, this was a serious bug they will have to fix.
I never linked the vital bracelet to another phone before.
I was able to transfer my bulkmon to the app on the first try.
it was at that moment i was not able to take him back to the bracelet.
Finally, after hour of playing around with the app AND the bracelet.
I was finally able to get my bulkmon back.
What i did was that i first deleted the app itself on the phone then reinstalled it and relink my BNID to it so i still have my bulkmon waiting on it.
Then on the bracelet i did the the whole reset option then of course put the DIM in, once the egg hatched, I tried again to transfer my bulkmon to the bracelet and it worked first try.
So for anybody if you have weird error codes, you know what you can try to fix the issue.

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really wish that other than editing time there was a way to wake up your digis. Quarantine's left my sleep schedule all borked most of the time. And I'm an impatient nerd who hates that her pulsemon goes to sleep at like 8-8:30

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update on my weird cloning situation: my Pulsemon evolved into Bulkmon, and I transferred him into the app. I then sent him back to the VB. I let the cloned Pulsemon out of storage, went to another page, returned to the stat screen, and boom, he was now a clone of my Bulkmon. Seems as if the app recognizes they are the same Digimon and updates accordingly. It's a weird glitch. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I certainly would like to get this thing, but it's not possible since no merchants in Amazon JP are shipping the device itself, at least on current.

They should restock soon, but I do see some units right now on Amazon.jp that ship to Europe at least.
I did notice this myself too, but most of them are now overpriced. Not to mention i don't have a Japanese Amazon account, which apparently is needed since the account created within US/UK/EU doesn't work at all.

Bogleech

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SHIVAMON IS SO CLEVER IT'S INFURIATING and obviously I'll be saying all this in my inevitable design review but it is undeniably a mantis and let me tell you why:

So mantises are often regarded as symbols of meditation and discipline in a lot of Eastern cultures, and both Hindu and Buddhist philosophy revolve around the idea of endlessly reincarnating until, through meditation and discipline, you transcend mortality with basically your "final" death to achieve nirvana, a state of perfect purity and enlightenment that frees you from the rebirth cycle.

It must also be mentioned that lotus flowers are powerful symbols of this concept, because of the way the pristine new flower can suddenly emerge from the surface of a pond or swamp, as though it too has risen to some higher realm.

The god Shiva, like many other Hindu figures, is often portrayed with a deadly snake wrapped around his neck and shoulders, also a symbol of divine mastery over mortality.

But Shivamon's "snake" is a pale, scaleless, eyeless worm?

Well, that's because a graphic video of parasitic horsehair worms emerging from a preying mantis has repeatedly gone viral on the internet over the last few years, again in 2020 in fact, and this isn't even by far the only time Japanese media has referenced them.

Horsehair worms reproduce in water, so upon reaching maturity, they exert control over their insect hosts, forcing the host to seek out water and usually drown to death while the worms emerge.

So, Shivamon is an insect that was drowned by a parasite, only to rise up from the water in a state of godhood with that very parasite casually draped over its shoulders and there will never, as long as we live, ever be an insect-themed character design making a more impressive flex.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the interview show up and confirms every single detail you posted, Bogleech then I'd say damn man. That is some pretty well hidden meaningful details behind this digimon design. I just went with the flow to accept that eyeless snake as it's just another different design of Griffomon's tail maybe a bit related...?

If that eyeless "Horsehair" snake merging out of Shivamon in the anime like that poor drowned Mantis to just pet it himself...

So Pulsemon goes Ant - Asian longhorned Beetle - Mantis... Huh. I hope there are few discoveries gets revealed on Pulsemon and Boutmon's "Beast Man" types/design next.

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If this has been answered already, I'm sorry. I have 1600+ VP for my Black Agumon. I'm not 100% sure, but I can guess it's been over 16 hours since reaching Rookie. How long will it take to digivolve now since I missed that first 16-hour window to get the VP for adult?

SketchyVaughn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know how to change a digimon's mentality? I see this cloud over their head and I want it gone.

SuperTamerHero123

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know how to change a digimon's mentality? I see this cloud over their head and I want it gone.
The cloud means the VB got a low BPM from the last scan, you can activate a scan from the BPM screen by holding both the top and bottom buttons.

SketchyVaughn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm also having a hard time battling. Majority it's so 50/50 that most fights Pulsemon usually wins....he loses. In fact he has a 39% win rate. out of over 30 battles

Edit: Nvm. I found out the total VP i need to have a better chance. Does take quite a bit of work.

Last edited:

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so, gotta ask if anyone's found em. I've seen a few posts on japanese twitter with cases for DIM cards, so now I'm wondering what everyone's using. Right now I kind of bootlegged it with an old pin case I layered with napkins until I can find something more reliable. I'm fine rigging something up if anyone's found one but these cads are small and we all know we're all buying more.

If this has been answered already, I'm sorry. I have 1600+ VP for my Black Agumon. I'm not 100% sure, but I can guess it's been over 16 hours since reaching Rookie. How long will it take to digivolve now since I missed that first 16-hour window to get the VP for adult?
You can check in the app, it'll look like a long bit of text in japanese I believe just above their little digivolution path on the status screen that looks like a little weight scale icon. The first number in that is hours and the second is minutes. It's possible it could have a third number if it's a longer digivolution but I'm only at adult/champion level now so I haven't spotted it.

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can check in the app, it'll look like a long bit of text in japanese I believe just above their little digivolution path on the status screen that looks like a little weight scale icon. The first number in that is hours and the second is minutes. It's possible it could have a third number if it's a longer digivolution but I'm only at adult/champion level now so I haven't spotted it.

My boy actually digivolved the next day. I am holding off on the app in hopes the English version comes out soon(tm).