Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone accidentally deleted Digimon by messing up with the app?

sengmun

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what if the vital bracelet spoilt, will my dim card become useless too?

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what if the vital bracelet spoilt, will my dim card become useless too?

Yes, once linked to a VB they can't be used with any other unit.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg, imagine it is limited edition dim card, end up go into graveyard.....

That’s exactly why I don’t want to use the BlackAgumon and Veemon DIM.

I will wait and see if Bandai creates a back up option. I’m way too afraid to lose my mons if there’s a problem with the VB or even the app.

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, so I've lost two Digimon messing with the app. You have to connect the VB 2 your phone's NFC at precise moments in order to connect to the app. I had a Pulsemon sitting in the app, ready to come back, but my watch failed and my pulsemon disappeared. Tried again with a dokimon, same issue. Has anyone else done this? I'm kind of afraid to use the app now. Maybe someone with a little experience could make a video sending Digimon into the app and then sending them back to the watch?

joschua

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone else's come with a spot on the screen? It isn't a dead pixel. But it kinda looks chipped or like something is under the screen. 🙃

PotatoDog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did anyone else's come with a spot on the screen? It isn't a dead pixel. But it kinda looks chipped or like something is under the screen. 🙃
Yes mine did, I posted earlier about it and I was able to clear it by opening up the vital bracelet. The case actually still has a bit of a smudge but I was okay with that compared to the speck of dirt I had on the inside.

pompadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Having a lot of trouble getting the NFC to connect to my phone, I managed to transfer my digimon over after a couple attempts and now I can't get the transfer back to work, keeps failing and giving me an error message on the app side

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Having a lot of trouble getting the NFC to connect to my phone, I managed to transfer my digimon over after a couple attempts and now I can't get the transfer back to work, keeps failing and giving me an error message on the app side
Your Digimon hasn't disappeared, right? It's just stuck in the app?

pompadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah I actually managed to get it to transfer back to the watch now after brute forcing multiple attempts, didn't lose my digimon or any data. Just kind of frustrating getting constant NFC check errors, saw a video of someone having the same issue with transfers and i'm just wondering if the NFC in the bracelet is really weak or something.

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah I actually managed to get it to transfer back to the watch now after brute forcing multiple attempts, didn't lose my digimon or any data. Just kind of frustrating getting constant NFC check errors, saw a video of someone having the same issue with transfers and i'm just wondering if the NFC in the bracelet is really weak or something.
After losing two Digimon today, I accidentally cloned my new pulsemon, so that's a win I guess. I also transferred my special quests, so at least it's sort of working.

joschua

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a way to delete digimon? I've accidentally made a bunch of pulsemon.

sengmun

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know when will the english apps out for international? My region doesn't have the apps yet....

sengmun

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did u all off the bracelet whenever no play with it? As my region doesn't have the apps yet so I can't put my digimon into freeze .

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can still download it via qooapp

Loke

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So a follow-up from my app woes: I have a weird anomaly; After previously cloning Pulsemon, I've placed the extra Pulsemon in storage on the app, but whenever I put the original into the app and send him back to the watch, the sleeping clone's stats update to mirror the other. I wonder what will happen when my guy becomes Bulkmon? Anyone else have this issue?

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally made an account here after lurking so long to ask, anyone here figure out a method to earn more coins than completing the missions? Or do the missions refresh? I ask because I didn't realize the special missions could expire lol, I thought I could undertake em when I wanted.