Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Divemon official Artwork :

Divemon.jpg

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This one is insane ... I can't wait to get him.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't expect Divemon to have gangster tattoos. And I'm sad it didn't turn out as it's not Street Shark inspired design. Turned out as he is... Handsome. In TyrantKabuterimon style to throw me off for the true head. My guess is for Pulsemon symbol probably must be on that black pants with golden/yellow thunder symbol with that symbol? And purple lightning marks on the body.

Climon is odd to name like that but it sounded like it's so fruity. And it didn't look very "Cockroach" but the rock climbing hook tools actually became its Mantis arms is something I didn't expect this, I was under impression it was Mantis arms. Surprisingly the pink leopard didn't look... "Gay". It seemed like Pulsemon, Boutmon and Climon are probably unspecific creatures which it is impossible to confirm which species it based on.

Shroudmon is strange name but it didn't relate to... Any exercise areas. Is it just me or he doesn't have the skull? Just mask and huge flame.
X antibody edgier knifes on that shoes lol nice along with Belphemon X's stomach. I'm surprised it's not Pulsemon symbol but it turned into Pulse signal in digital lightning-like mark. Genius design I'd say! And skull gauntlets covered in blood just like Ogremon X's chainsaw guitar! So badass!
But the head design didn't look Oni oddly but Titamon-ish design? With that cyclop eye belt.

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't expect Divemon to have gangster tattoos. And I'm sad it didn't turn out as it's not Street Shark inspired design. Turned out as he is... Handsome. In TyrantKabuterimon style to throw me off for the true head. My guess is for Pulsemon symbol probably must be on that black pants with golden/yellow thunder symbol with that symbol? And purple lightning marks on the body.

Climon is odd to name like that but it sounded like it's so fruity. And it didn't look very "Cockroach" but the rock climbing hook tools actually became its Mantis arms is something I didn't expect this, I was under impression it was Mantis arms. Surprisingly the pink leopard didn't look... "Gay". It seemed like Pulsemon, Boutmon and Climon are probably unspecific creatures which it is impossible to confirm which species it based on.

Shroudmon is strange name but it didn't relate to... Any exercise areas. Is it just me or he doesn't have the skull? Just mask and huge flame.
X antibody edgier knifes on that shoes lol nice along with Belphemon X's stomach. I'm surprised it's not Pulsemon symbol but it turned into Pulse signal in digital lightning-like mark. Genius design I'd say! And skull gauntlets covered in blood just like Ogremon X's chainsaw guitar! So badass!
But the head design didn't look Oni oddly but Titamon-ish design? With that cyclop eye belt.

The Japanese name for Shroudmon is Shuraudomon which is closer to Shurado, one of the six paths of Buddhism reincarnation, which fits with the mythology / demigod theme of Pulsemon's Ultimate forms.

citramon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tactimon has been my favorite digimon for 10 years, but this new spoiler fourth ultimate is stealing my heart really really fast. So awesome.

Gotta make a new Citramon fanmon ultimate edit with it lmao

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Japanese name for Shroudmon is Shuraudomon which is closer to Shurado, one of the six paths of Buddhism reincarnation, which fits with the mythology / demigod theme of Pulsemon's Ultimate forms.

Oh so it didn't lose this pattern with other Ultimate forms' name origins for myth gods/one demigod. Good. But having a pun name for a normal word of "Shroud" is a bit weird to me. But now I completely accept this!

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
he is able to turn his tail into legs! You can see in in the sprite works. Here is this Twitter user's google drive of them: https://twitter.com/pepper_rocket/status/1102249168905687041?s=19

Insane! How does that work like that?! Shark merman NOW I LIKE IT. Having gangster tattoo too! I want to see him with that merman leg magic in anime!

Whoa I thought Shroudmon is just masked oni hulk man but until I see his back. He GOT A BIZARRE BODY. So that's why he have Belphemon X's stomach for the second Oni face on back! And dat profile! So cruel! Beating up the defeated opponents to get back up! Not treating his body healthly but to train to unimaginative training on extreme! I can feel its wrath and tragic.

Oni and Asura god mixed into this. Freaking so good design!

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I don't think spoiler tags are necessary now that they're legitimately discovered in the now-released (in Japan) Vital Bracelet, instead of leaked through datamining; but I'll stick with it for now.

Divemon doesn't have "gangster" tattoos. Those are Pacific Islander (Hawaii, Polynesia, Micronesia, etc.) tattoos. He's also themed after a swimmer athlete, with the skin-tight swimming trunks and the eyes resembling swim-goggles.

I was mistaken about Climon's clothing. That's not a bodybuilder's leotard. That's a climbing harness, though it's still vibrantly pink. According to its profile, Climon also has a ninja-theme for some reason.

As someone else pointed out, Shroudmon's name is probably a wordplay on Shuradō, or Path of Asura. It's basically a Buddhist "hell" filled with war, conflicts, and fighting. Obviously, he has a mixed martial arts-theme going on (though it seems to lean more towards illegal brawling).

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking at them closely again, I realized that the purple markings on Divemon are gills.

Judging from the art, Climon also seems to be an Asian longhorned beetle. I thought he was some sort of roach before.

I also hope we get a clear view of Shroudmon's face-back eventually. Maybe those Vital Bracelet promotional episodes.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Impulse City is so refreshing of a dim. The amount of cultural, fitness, and species diversity we got is insane and in a modern Digimon world where conventional evolution is expected, having a large family of new Digimon that embraces radically different evolutions while also keeping a theme that ties the forms together is so nice to see.
I will use restraint and keep the 3 "unrevealed" Digimons' profiles untranslated for myself until they're added to the reference book

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Divemon have four eyes like TyrantKabuterimon according to the profile so I don't know if that swim googles are his eyes or just a swim google accessory... Ah so it is just hawaiian tattoo? Now it does feel like Divemon is more of "Hawaiian surfer/swimmer". Pity the sprite tricked me for thinking Divemon being Street Shark inspired design. I cannot find the nose on him along with the gills...

Hmm Longhorned beetle seemed more acceptable. His weird helmet shell that is so flat... But what about those long mantis-arms, "Pickaxe"?
Turned out as it's not Mantis digimon eh. But I'm cool with ninja speed. Still so weird. Exermon and Shivamon are all peaceful yet this is completely random but maybe the dangerous sports of Mountain climbing requires insane calm mind? And I notice Climon's bottom body and legs are slightly... Bigger than upper body. Maybe are there some few insects that not all body/limb parts symmetrical?

Illegal brawling same thoughts. And a bit mixed with Oni & Asura fighting style maybe there is a certain character in Tekken for cruel fighting style may match this? Bryan Fury? And Gurren Lagann. I wonder if he really doesn't have the skull but the jaw, the mouth and ears are still there just because he is mindless and rampaging beast?

TheRyuujinMike

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else having problems keeping their VB reading their heart rate? At times mine works fine, and at others the grey thought bubble appears (which is supposed to indicate I'm not wearing it), and before I know it my Vitality is back to zero. It's pretty disheartening if it's not going to work any better, since I won't actually be able to raise anything.

Darknitemare

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got mine and the extra dim from Amazon Jp today. Too bad I have to order the longer band.

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so i've backed a Digimon up to the app, and now I can't get it back onto my VB. any idea why?

MisatoFromNERV

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so i've backed a Digimon up to the app, and now I can't get it back onto my VB. any idea why?

I was having issues too. If it does the DIM check screen, it may make you plug in the appropriate DIM card to transfer it back on. I've tried it a few times and the process seems a little different each time haha.

BeelzGC

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys, should i get a VB if I work in an office with very little walking? I don’t do any exercise either. Does shaking device work like previous digivice? Thanks!

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I certainly would like to get this thing, but it's not possible since no merchants in Amazon JP are shipping the device itself, at least on current.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I certainly would like to get this thing, but it's not possible since no merchants in Amazon JP are shipping the device itself, at least on current.

They should restock soon, but I do see some units right now on Amazon.jp that ship to Europe at least.