Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have seen a lot of people asking questions on discord and Facebook about how to use the VB and the app. I made a video going over both. I hope this is ok to post here, I'm just trying to be helpful for anyone who can't read Japanese.

This was really useful, thanks! Do you know what exactly decides battles? Like, could an Champion ever beat a Mega (or worse, an Omnimon/Omnimon Zwart) or will we be "forced" to use those for pvp, raid battles, etc?

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone who ordered from Nippon-Yasan has news about the order? And/or how they work, is it normal to the VB already launched and still no response from them, or is it possible they already shipped without letting me know... I'm just to excited to get mine :LOL:

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone who ordered from Nippon-Yasan has news about the order? And/or how they work, is it normal to the VB already launched and still no response from them, or is it possible they already shipped without letting me know... I'm just to excited to get mine :LOL:

No news yet, thankfully I'm getting the black one from Amazon this week, but I'm never buying from Nippon again.

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No news yet, thankfully I'm getting the black one from Amazon this week, but I'm never buying from Nippon again.
Yeah same goes for me. I should had made some search about Nippon-Yasan before ordering

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it strange that no one here has mentioned the last two Perfect levels of Pulsemons yet as some info has been dropped on them today.

The names of Impulse City's last two Perfect Level are ク ラ イ モ ン (Kuraimon / Climon) and ダ イ ブ モ ン (Daibumon / Divemon), their artwork is currently too fuzzy
(Climon)
4x0k.png
or incomplete
(Divemon)
ri6s.png
to be appreciated, however on the Artwork of Divemon, we can notice that his head is not what it appears to be, on his 8-Bit model, in fact what we think is his "mouth" is in fact only his real face ( the Hammerhead Shark's head being I suppose only aesthetic as for Tyrant Kabuterimon)

Now since they had more info today, given what we know about the development of a Perfect for Go Ultimate, it is likely that tomorrow see in 2 days, we will have the name of the last Ultimate ( knowing that the last digimon poll should give its results on the 17th)

Last edited:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my vb from Amazon Japan arrived today at 10:30am! Unfortunately I need to wait until my work shift is over

@Shiningmon I think your images didn't link properly?

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey curiously, all Vitual Bracelet series have one of the four Ultimate slots designed for beyond Ultimate level like Jogress, Mode, or higher.
So... Pulsemon's last Ultimate with stats seemed to suggest it's a bit stronger than Kaduchimon. But is it telling you to label that one as Jogress or Dark evo or what?

Also another question, is it faster to reach Ultimate form by raising? No? Restrictions? Or troublesome things to slow down?

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@SparkGold And now ? (Sorry for Climon but actualy no better image for him)

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Much better. I can now see it.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey curiously, all Vitual Bracelet series have one of the four Ultimate slots designed for beyond Ultimate level like Jogress, Mode, or higher.
So... Pulsemon's last Ultimate with stats seemed to suggest it's a bit stronger than Kaduchimon. But is it telling you to label that one as Jogress or Dark evo or what?
If by "fourth" Ultimate, you mean those previously-hidden evolutions that share the exact same evo-requirements; then no, the fourth slot is not dedicated for "beyond Ultimate" Digimon.

DoneDevimon and Nidhoggmon are both regular Ultimates; at most, they just have higher evolution requirements than the others. Imperialdramon FM also isn't a mode-change or evolution from DM. In the context of Ancient Warriors, it's a separate Ultimate for V-mon. That final "oni" Ultimate, or any of the others, isn't exclusively a Jogress either. They're just evolutions you can achieve with a single Digimon.

The only Ultimate that's strictly a Jogress is Omegamon; and by process of elimination, the "slot" that Omegamon occupies is actually the one with the least requirements (same slot as Achillesmon and Magnamon). It was probably the most expendable slot.

Probably for ease of interchangeability, all the DiMs have the same maximum of Ultimate slots, and Omegamon is still ultimately an Ultimate, despite its unique evolution requirements. The slot isn't specifically dedicated to Omegamon; it's the other way around, Omegamon is adhering to the slots, so it is taking up the place of one of the "regular" slots.

It's not the first time. Omegamon took the place as the "Virus" Ultimate in the original Pendulum ver.ZERO Virus Busters. It functioned as both a specific Jogress of WarGreymon+MetalGarurumon, or a regular "Virus" Jogress.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for that. I can rest easy. Oh I didn't know about that Pendulum Virus Busters. Is it where a single digimon have multiple attributes in there? I remember reading in other wikipedia about having three attributes at once in a certain game. Just note this, my memory isn't that great. Maybe it must be that same Pendulum Virus Buster? No?

MisatoFromNERV

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How is the sizing for you guys? With the extended straps not hitting US P Bandai not sure what I'm gonna do. I wonder if a Fitbit extender might be able to fit.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My current phone doesn't have NFC, apparently. Gonna need to upgrade my phone if a USA version of Vital Bracelet is announced.

Kaitou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Super excited. The ones from Amazon arrived today and the one from FromJapan is coming tomorrow. I'm glad it fits my wrist, was afraid I'd have to find some sort of extender in the meantime.

MisatoFromNERV

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Super excited. The ones from Amazon arrived today and the one from FromJapan is coming tomorrow. I'm glad it fits my wrist, was afraid I'd have to find some sort of extender in the meantime.

Bit personal, but how big around is your wrist? I'm worried about the same thing!

PotatoDog

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello all! Has anyone taken apart the vital pet yet? I'm asking because when I got mine I realized I have a dirt smudge and a speck of dirt under the screen and I tried to take it apart so I could clean it real quick but stopped as once I got to a certain point where I wasn't sure if it would break if I tried to continue.
StFoiT8.jpg

Here's the picture. Arguably it's superficial and I'm expecting it to get a bit dirty but I would have preferred being able to cut out a plastic screen protector and get it on the top *before* any dirt.

As for the wrist band:
x1d6xqq.jpg

Here's the wrist band on the last hole for anyone curious about max wrist size on the base wrist band. Hope it helps

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How is the sizing for you guys? With the extended straps not hitting US P Bandai not sure what I'm gonna do. I wonder if a Fitbit extender might be able to fit.
apparently I have big wrists as I use the last peg slot. It fits as it should, not too tight or loose, but honestly this device is just uncomfortable to wear for extended periods in general with the pulse reader jutting out and being right up against my arm and wrist bones which is how it's designed to be. Not unbearable but definitely not very comfy

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got some fluffier clothes as wristband to wear under it? This is more comfy to wear it.

I'm greatly disappointed with Climon's evo requirements.

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finaly better artwork of Climon is finding

Climon.jpg

and more, Pulsemon's last Ultimate are finaly a name (+ artwork)

Shroudmon
Shroudmon.jpg

Ruka

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have seen a lot of people asking questions on discord and Facebook about how to use the VB and the app. I made a video going over both. I hope this is ok to post here, I'm just trying to be helpful for anyone who can't read Japanese.

This was really useful, thanks! Do you know what exactly decides battles? Like, could an Champion ever beat a Mega (or worse, an Omnimon/Omnimon Zwart) or will we be "forced" to use those for pvp, raid battles, etc?
Strength of your Digimon is decided by vital stats. The higher your vital stat, the stronger your Digimon is. I think which opponent appears is mostly random but I'm not sure.