Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

Conando

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, if this were to be based on the original versions other than flexible sleep, what kind of level of exercise are we talking. I do need to try and get myself in shape, and I figured I might as well get the Vital Hero to wear while I work on that.

Quinnzel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, if this were to be based on the original versions other than flexible sleep, what kind of level of exercise are we talking. I do need to try and get myself in shape, and I figured I might as well get the Vital Hero to wear while I work on that.
Eh, intensity level is really down to your preference. The VB/VH doesn't ask you to do much beyond a good amount of walking (which you should - walking is super underrated as an exercise). The daily 'Hard Missions' may be useful as warm-ups but I can't imagine the three minutes it takes to complete the entire set doing anything at all for you in the long run.

At best it is a motivator to keep you in the habit of being active. You could design a workout routine around it and I've seen a good amount of people in certain communities doing exactly that. But even if all you wind up doing is the base walking, that's still a helluva lot more movement than most other people on the planet and wildly more beneficial for your health than leading a sedentary lifestyle.

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm having trouble making my Rafflesimon stronger. I have her at 9,999 vitals and happy mood but she keeps losing to the other Rafflesimon in the adventure battle mode. (on level 12) Is there any way to make her stronger? I’d like to use her to unlock Hydramon. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quinnzel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm having trouble making my Rafflesimon stronger. I have her at 9,999 vitals and happy mood but she keeps losing to the other Rafflesimon in the adventure battle mode. (on level 12) Is there any way to make her stronger? I’d like to use her to unlock Hydramon. Thanks.
Rafflesimon has one of the lowest attribute stat totals across all Megas and there's nothing more you can do for her. Even when you make it past Stage 12, you will struggle harder against Spinomon and Hydramon in later stages as her already low DP will drop further against Virus types. Raising a BloomLordmon would be your best shot at clearing Adv Mode without beating your head into the wall.

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Where can I see a chart of all the stats for all the Vital Bracelet Digimon?

Ketus25

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
General question here, I lost my V vital bracelet to my washer machine and it was my second vb I owned. Now, I'm tempted to snag a vital hero from wherever I could. Would the dims work with it still being tied to my other vbs?

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
General question here, I lost my V vital bracelet to my washer machine and it was my second vb I owned. Now, I'm tempted to snag a vital hero from wherever I could. Would the dims work with it still being tied to my other vbs?
They should still work. But even if they don't, the original VB, if you still have it, has a feature to reset the dims

Rarona

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just got a Vital Hero and I have a few questions...

Regarding the bracelet:
1) Does it matter when I sleep my digimon? Will sleeping have any negative effect on my vital values? Or is it essentially just a "pause" feature on the VB (except it still tracks digivolution time).

2) How exactly does a digimon's personality effect the happiness/sadness status? I know supposedly working out hard with a lazy digimon or not working out enough with a stoic digimon will make them sad, but is there any specific threshold?

Regarding the app:
1) Will my digimon still progress towards evolution while in the app? Will vitals drop while in the app?

2) Why is the Battle tab lacking arena mode?

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't have a Vital Hero, so I won't be able to answer the first two questions, but I can help with the app ones.
1) Digimon sent to the app can be thought of as they are in stasis. Vitals won't drop on their own, but arena battles and item usage will affect Vitals as they do normally. Evolution timer won't go down at all while in the app.
2) (I hope I understood the question right.) Arena fights refresh weekly and give out rewards depending on your ranking. When it refreshes, there is a window of time where you can only do Practice Battles. It should be back to normal given some time.

Rarona

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't have a Vital Hero, so I won't be able to answer the first two questions, but I can help with the app ones.
1) Digimon sent to the app can be thought of as they are in stasis. Vitals won't drop on their own, but arena battles and item usage will affect Vitals as they do normally. Evolution timer won't go down at all while in the app.
2) (I hope I understood the question right.) Arena fights refresh weekly and give out rewards depending on your ranking. When it refreshes, there is a window of time where you can only do Practice Battles. It should be back to normal given some time.
Okay that makes sense, I had only seen Practice and Raid as options but no Arena.

Thank you!