Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can have two Digimon on the device at one time, and there is no backup for the watch itself, just for the app.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you so much for the details ! I totally missed the last DigiNavi.

So maybe there will be a way to save our progression online through the app ?

We will see then, the next preview is coming in March.

Again, thank you for your answer !

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazon just charged me for my VB, I'm guessing they're shipping them now.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here on HLJ. Hopefully, I should get it next week.

phourniner

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone else ordered from Nippon-Yasan? How reliable are they for shipping out when things release? I'm waiting for my order to ship since release is tomorrow, but have heard or seen nothing from them.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone else ordered from Nippon-Yasan? How reliable are they for shipping out when things release? I'm waiting for my order to ship since release is tomorrow, but have heard or seen nothing from them.

I ordered the yellow one from them, but they say it's coming out on the 31st for some reason. I'm not too worried but I somehow don't expect to get it next week.

phourniner

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ordered the yellow one from them, but they say it's coming out on the 31st for some reason. I'm not too worried but I somehow don't expect to get it next week.

Yep, this is also my exact order. It says "estimated release date 03-31-2021" so maybe they weren't sure when it was coming out and it's just a placeholder. I hope I still get my pre-order this month, because I'm moving end of month and they haven't been responding to my requests to change my delivery address either, so I am kinda panicking. Which is also why I signed up here to ask about it. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for both of us!

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nippon-Yasan has always gotten me my items but sometimes it’s taken a little bit of time. Went with okini.land because they were the only place I was able to get a last minute order that still had the pre-order bonus so fingers crossed they ship soon too.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Amazon shipped the Adventure: DIMs today but not yet the VB (though it charged me for both). Unless they combined the shipments and the website just doesn't display that. I'm getting them on Tuesday so we'll see.

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also ordered my ver. Special from Nippon-Yasan, I've made two tickets about my order. One to change shipping method, which they answer and accepted in one day, but then I've made another ticket asking about the shipping date because the site shows the wrong date, no response so far and I've sent the ticket on 23rd February.
Still didn't heard anything from them yet. Let's hope I'm not waiting ages for my order to arrive! Best of luck to all!

rootrage

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also ordered my ver. Special from Nippon-Yasan, I've made two tickets about my order. One to change shipping method, which they answer and accepted in one day, but then I've made another ticket asking about the shipping date because the site shows the wrong date, no response so far and I've sent the ticket on 23rd February.
Still didn't heard anything from them yet. Let's hope I'm not waiting ages for my order to arrive! Best of luck to all!
I am in the same boat, I chose the Ferry option for the JP Post because it was the cheapest. I now am unsure if that was the best option or if they are experiencing delays. I ordered in December, my big fear is they send it without the Black Roar Dim, which would be pretty frustrating. I haven't ordered from them before and I've seen mixed reviews. Here's to hoping everything works out for all of us!

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am in the same boat, I chose the Ferry option for the JP Post because it was the cheapest. I now am unsure if that was the best option or if they are experiencing delays. I ordered in December, my big fear is they send it without the Black Roar Dim, which would be pretty frustrating. I haven't ordered from them before and I've seen mixed reviews. Here's to hoping everything works out for all of us!
I've changed the shipping method to JP Registered EMS, I'm crossing fingers they do the 4-7 days like they claim 😅
About the Black Roar DIM I'm in the same situation ordered mine in December but unsure if I'll get it, they still show it in the pictures right now! When it arrives I'll let you guys know if I got it or not!

rootrage

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've changed the shipping method to JP Registered EMS, I'm crossing fingers they do the 4-7 days like they claim 😅
About the Black Roar DIM I'm in the same situation ordered mine in December but unsure if I'll get it, they still show it in the pictures right now! When it arrives I'll let you guys know if I got it or not!
How much more did that cost you? I might think about switching!

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How much more did that cost you? I might think about switching!
The shipping was 4100 Yen. I paid about 1000 Yen more than the other shipping method. I'm just not sure if it's the best timing to change your method, it can delay you order, or maybe not if you asked for a long delivery time one

Last edited:

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For those who just got the Vital Bracelet...how are you liking it so far?

yukin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
just got a email from Amazon that the bracelet + the dims have been shipped

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like I'm getting it in 1-2 hours, that was unexpected since they hadn't even told me it was shipped.

Edit: Never mind, I'm getting the Adventure: cards today, and the VB on Thursday.

Last edited:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is digital DLC a feasible thing to potentially see in the future or is the technology too limited for that? Can that much information be written into a VB through a phone's NFC?

Also, are enemy digimon encounters only the raisable dim roster? In the cinematic trailer, an enemy digimon battle was a wild Betamon from a vending machine. Is encountering Betamon not actually possible at this current time?

Ruka

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have seen a lot of people asking questions on discord and Facebook about how to use the VB and the app. I made a video going over both. I hope this is ok to post here, I'm just trying to be helpful for anyone who can't read Japanese.

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like my DIMs from Amazon.co.jp are arriving today and my VB from okini.land will be here by Wednesday. I'm excited! :D