Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe we will be able to buy it at some point ? Some players already have a ridiculous amount of V-Coins and don’t know what to do with it.

And I’m pretty sure we will have free capsule storage for the DigiFes (fingers crossed).
yeah uh... I'm at the million point now for coins. It's hilarious coming from before pvp when I was starving for them.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here. And we’re only part of the poorest players.

I literally don’t know what to do with it. So I buy vital points and evolution stuff.

Let’s hope they’ll add cooler items in the store.

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here. And we’re only part of the poorest players.

I literally don’t know what to do with it. So I buy vital points and evolution stuff.

Let’s hope they’ll add cooler items in the store.
or at least the larger evo items. Because going one by one with the 10 minute timer is awful.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The problem is, if they allow the players to buy, let’s say just the 30mn evo item, in theory we could obtain a mega Digimon in one afternoon.

I’m not sure they’re going to allow the players to go faster.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The problem is, if they allow the players to buy, let’s say just the 30mn evo item, in theory we could obtain a mega Digimon in one afternoon.

I’m not sure they’re going to allow the players to go faster.
You can still get a mega on one afternoon with the 10 minute ones, it’s just a chore to do.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish they could let us buy our Arena or Raid tickets.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish they could let us buy our Arena or Raid tickets.
That’s probably never going to happen. If you could buy raid or arena tickets, the top score players would only be the players that have no life. Only the players that could raid day and night would be leading the score board. Unless tickets where like 100,000 coins each, this would not be the fix people think it would be.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good point !

I guess I’ll just enjoy the Diaboromon theme and forget the idea to be in the top 500.

Animelo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I pre-ordered the Special one from Nippon-Yassan and after reading all of the replies in this thread, i'm so sad i won't be able to have one and can't even have a refund. Next time i'll ask you guys where to order beforehand

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I pre-ordered the Special one from Nippon-Yassan and after reading all of the replies in this thread, i'm so sad i won't be able to have one and can't even have a refund. Next time i'll ask you guys where to order beforehand
Ordered several (for friends and family) from Zenmarket. The special was hard to find for cheap, though it was cheaper than sites like nippon-yassan. The black and white varied in cheap prices.

Onterriermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has too much time passed to do a chargeback on your credit card? Don't blame yourself, Nippon-Yassan seemed fine until this spring and still gets some orders out to people eventually, but the vb shipping troubles is what really set off the alarms for people.
If you still want a ver special they are up for pre-order at Premium Bandai US, you wont get it until the fall but you will get it and at a good price.

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out yet how the raid battles work exactly, or if there's even a written guide on the lab app? It seems pretty random on when you get people assisting you in battles. Also, I'm not fully sure if I heard right about doing too many losses in raid battles can kill your digimon.

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wikimon retweeted the following:

What could this mean (the volumes, the names, etc.)? Can someone elaborate?
Lot of weird stuff. The first listed Dim is apparently standalone since it's half the price (the "Villainmon" only has the one name but is priced as a full one). "Ganma" is how "gamma" is written in japanese, so maybe some special new greek letter nonsense after all these years...maybe a Y2 mascot?
Who knows whether those are actually meant to be the real name of new Digimon or just placeholders though.

The crossover stuff strikes me as even weirder. I can kind of imagine what the rosters on the Kamen Rider cards could look like, but I guess that depends on whether they do full rosters or more limited stuff like for the Medarot card.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey there!

Lately I was wondering about the Vital Bracelet: It's quite a cool thing to have, what with the increasing amount of Dim-cards, the coloured sprites and Digimon's popularity surging a bit, etc. I've seen it on sale outside Japan (certain online stores), but I do have some questions:
- Is there an English version of the Bracelet? If not, is it coming anytime this year?
- Where's the best place to buy stuff for the Bracelet? Preferrably with Euros.
- I've seen some kind of collection-box/book for Dim-cards. Are they actually inside as well? Or sold separately?
- How does it work? Can you do the battles outside of Japan? You need the Bracelet, the App and a Dimcard, but what are the details?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
- Is there an English version of the Bracelet? If not, is it coming anytime this year?
Nope and Nope

Where's the best place to buy stuff for the Bracelet? Preferrably with Euros.
You may struggle in Euros. Best place is intermedieres or the P-Bandai store if they ship to you (know they don't to the UK)

I've seen some kind of collection-box/book for Dim-cards. Are they actually inside as well? Or sold separately?
Sold separatley

How does it work? Can you do the battles outside of Japan? You need the Bracelet, the App and a Dimcard, but what are the details?

Stuff is in this thread and https://humulos.com/digimon/vbdm/ here.

HeatPhoenix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm personally really hoping that they'll re-run some of those tamers DIMs, because those pre-orders ran out WAY before the pre-order deadline.

HeatPhoenix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm personally really hoping that they'll re-run some of those tamers DIMs, because those pre-orders ran out WAY before the pre-order deadline.

It has been confirmed they will not.
Oof, does that also include (or exclude, I should say) any of the digimon appearing in other DIMs then?