Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So if my bracelet is broken and i need a new one i can't use my DIM's for the new bracelet 😥

Exactly.

That’s why I didn’t try my VB yet. I’m still hoping they will find a solution that will please everyone.
They have a solution, it’s just only available to Japanese customers... If you live in Japan Bandai can reset your dims if your bracket brakes. That said it literally says on on the box that support for dims is not available to overseas customers. Sadly this device was not made with anyone outside Japan in mind.

what a shame... Then we all have to be super careful.

Another question... Did someone receive the Items for the maintenance work today?
That’s the odd thing, I’m not sure the maintenance even happened... it was supposed to be for an update that added the next 2 dim cards, but no update and no new dim card info... was the app even down for maintenance?

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what a shame... Then we all have to be super careful.

Unfortunately. Or buy several copies of the DIM Cards we love the most and a few VB, just in case.

With the success of this first VB, I hope they will release a VB 2.0 without all bad points of the first one. There are so many ways to improve this watch.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That’s the odd thing, I’m not sure the maintenance even happened... it was supposed to be for an update that added the next 2 dim cards, but no update and no new dim card info... was the app even down for maintenance?

It happened... I saw the Pop Up screen this morning ...

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ok good to know I was not crazy with my time translation of when it would happen. Tho it was in the middle of the night for me so I could not see if it was actually down. That said I’m confused as to why the app did not update and the maintenance notice has not been changed to say it’s compleat like last time. Last time after maintenance you needed to update the app, after which logging in showed the message that maintenance was completed instead of the maintenance announcement. We are also still missing the new dim cards that the maintenance was supposed to add. So I’m confused...

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Ok good to know I was not crazy with my time translation of when it would happen. Tho it was in the middle of the night for me so I could not see if it was actually down. That said I’m confused as to why the app did not update and the maintenance notice has not been changed to say it’s compleat like last time. Last time after maintenance you needed to update the app, after which logging in showed the message that maintenance was completed instead of the maintenance announcement. We are also still missing the new dim cards that the maintenance was supposed to add. So I’m confused...

i opened my app 2 minutes ago and the items were there now.

BtownKj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ordered my wife and I our VB's this the other night. Really looking forward to getting going with this.

bxalforce

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone figured out how to use the 60m evolution timer? I see the item in my inventory, but when I tap on MetalGreymons portrait it only lets me use the vital points and bandaid items, no evolution timer item. Any help would great!

it would be smart to sell them its a waste of time to use those on your digimon

i have over 200k in points selling those and it will cover my digimon lines for the year lol

raise vital to 1000 then train and can spam sp. missions

honestly I'm hoping that they start releasing trial digis via the app. I know that one's a pipe dream but if they want people to still buy chips it at least seems like a compromise. Plus it would help with distribution.

that’s my hope too. I feel bad for those who couldn’t get the Black Roar or the Tamers for whatever reason. An in-app purchase could generate more money and it would give us the opportunity to still have our Digimon if we break our VB/lost the DIM Card/Whatever.

in-app purchases are so common nowadays, I don’t understand why Bandai chose the DIM Cards, which are quickly out of stock and sometimes impossible to get (I’m looking at you BlackMetalGarurumon !).

why encourage microtransactions its supposed to be

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Should I hold off on getting the VBLab app or just give in now? Then cross my fingers hoping the possible global release won't cause issues signing in after using the Japan version.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine is taking way too long to arrive

BtownKj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I need that impmon DIM so bad. I need to be able to get Beelzemon

I need this for my wife. I ordered our VB's to late and missed out on trying to get it.

Should I hold off on getting the VBLab app or just give in now? Then cross my fingers hoping the possible global release won't cause issues signing in after using the Japan version.

That's my biggest concern right now. Once we get ours do we go for the app now or hold out.

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm afraid we can forget an english version of the VBLab.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't there a report about an english version being worked on?
No, Bandai said it was under consideration. But they had not decided. Later it was announced that the Vital Bracelet would not receive a retail release in the US. After the premium Bandai preorders it was found out that you could login to the Japanese app with a US Bandai Namco ID ( you can not login with an ID from a country that did not sell it on there version of premium Bandai). The Japanese app has added some English (or really the ability to display important info about transferring to and from the bracket in the language your divide is set to). All of this together lead me to believe they are not releasing a dedicate English app, and instead expect us to just put up with the Japanese app.

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of this together lead me to believe they are not releasing a dedicate English app, and instead expect us to just put up with the Japanese app.

This is what I am thinking and made me ask the question I asked. Is there enough English now to be able to make it workable?

I just really don't want to get locked into an app if there is a possibility we might get a better release of it. However, I do have two NFC phones I can xfer Mons to and from if needed.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of this together lead me to believe they are not releasing a dedicate English app, and instead expect us to just put up with the Japanese app.

This is what I am thinking and made me ask the question I asked. Is there enough English now to be able to make it workable?

I just really don't want to get locked into an app if there is a possibility we might get a better release of it. However, I do have two NFC phones I can xfer Mons to and from if needed.
2 phones will not help as the bracelet gets locked to the account it’s tied to. That said factory resetting the bracelet would allow you to link it to a different account. So your only possibly loosening the Digimon you raised if they release an English app. And just to make sure this is clear after people tested it, we know that you can in fact still use the same dim cards after a factory reset. So yeah it should be fine. That said the app is easy to use, you can just take pictures of the Japanese text and run them thru google translate. At this point I know what everything says with out having to even read it. I just have to translate anything new that’s added in an update. At this point I hardly even notice the app in in Japanese lol.

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

2 phones will not help as the bracelet gets locked to the account it’s tied to. That said factory resetting the bracelet would allow you to link it to a different account. So your only possibly loosening the Digimon you raised if they release an English app. And just to make sure this is clear after people tested it, we know that you can in fact still use the same dim cards after a factory reset. So yeah it should be fine. That said the app is easy to use, you can just take pictures of the Japanese text and run them thru google translate. At this point I know what everything says with out having to even read it. I just have to translate anything new that’s added in an update. At this point I hardly even notice the app in in Japanese lol.

Alright my friend. I think you convinced me. Watch, I'll get the app and get used to it, and we will get the global version a few days later

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Alright my friend. I think you convinced me. Watch, I'll get the app and get used to it, and we will get the global version a few days later

the app is really easy to understand after a time

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No, Bandai said it was under consideration. But they had not decided. Later it was announced that the Vital Bracelet would not receive a retail release in the US. After the premium Bandai preorders it was found out that you could login to the Japanese app with a US Bandai Namco ID ( you can not login with an ID from a country that did not sell it on there version of premium Bandai). The Japanese app has added some English (or really the ability to display important info about transferring to and from the bracket in the language your divide is set to). All of this together lead me to believe they are not releasing a dedicate English app, and instead expect us to just put up with the Japanese app.
I think that people have been referencing this interview in regards of a "guaranteed english app." tbh I read it more as corporate speak for "no, we might do it later but not now"
honestly there'd likely have been a proper announcement from bandai by now if they were going to do it. We're right up on the NA sales going out

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the app is really easy to understand after a time

Got the app installed via APK. Ya'll are right, it's easy to understand for the most part. Using the guide on humulos.com is helping too.

Already Tamer level 7 from xferring my BWG and Omegamon Z.

Working on Pulsemon now.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that people have been referencing this interview in regards of a "guaranteed english app." tbh I read it more as corporate speak for "no, we might do it later but not now"
honestly there'd likely have been a proper announcement from bandai by now if they were going to do it. We're right up on the NA sales going out
Frankly that does not even seem vary reliable of a source as it’s just a site selling them and not even the official site. I would guess they are going off the same info we have. Back when it first got posted on premium Bandai I contacted them and was told it was under consideration, but they had no date. After contacting them more I found out it was not a sure thing and they would not even commit to putting the Japanese app on the US App Store so it could be downloaded without having to jump thru hoops or make an Japanese store account.