Vital Bracelet Digital Monster Discussion

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly I'm hoping that they start releasing trial digis via the app. I know that one's a pipe dream but if they want people to still buy chips it at least seems like a compromise. Plus it would help with distribution.

that’s my hope too. I feel bad for those who couldn’t get the Black Roar or the Tamers for whatever reason. An in-app purchase could generate more money and it would give us the opportunity to still have our Digimon if we break our VB/lost the DIM Card/Whatever.

in-app purchases are so common nowadays, I don’t understand why Bandai chose the DIM Cards, which are quickly out of stock and sometimes impossible to get (I’m looking at you BlackMetalGarurumon !).

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly I'm hoping that they start releasing trial digis via the app. I know that one's a pipe dream but if they want people to still buy chips it at least seems like a compromise. Plus it would help with distribution.

that’s my hope too. I feel bad for those who couldn’t get the Black Roar or the Tamers for whatever reason. An in-app purchase could generate more money and it would give us the opportunity to still have our Digimon if we break our VB/lost the DIM Card/Whatever.

in-app purchases are so common nowadays, I don’t understand why Bandai chose the DIM Cards, which are quickly out of stock and sometimes impossible to get (I’m looking at you BlackMetalGarurumon !).
Likely to jump on the collectible train for purchases, and because let's face it, if they put it all in app someone would find a way to break it. And bandai won't want that. But I could see trial dims showing up there if they plan to do anymore of them

bellyguy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out how to use these gift evo timer down items? I cant figure it out. with digimon in app, and clicking on it, it only shows bandages, vital up items, no evo time downs. Also was posted here that one site has starting accepting preorders for the Black roar and Shadow Howl full dims! was at Zenintcg.com. idk how credible they are but thankfully my bank is good at dealing with fraud if anything. Black Metal doggo time!

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out how to use these gift evo timer down items? I cant figure it out. with digimon in app, and clicking on it, it only shows bandages, vital up items, no evo time downs. Also was posted here that one site has starting accepting preorders for the Black roar and Shadow Howl full dims! was at Zenintcg.com. idk how credible they are but thankfully my bank is good at dealing with fraud if anything. Black Metal doggo time!
When you transfer from the app to the VB, click on the right option. It'll open up an item list where those timers are, so you can select whichever one you want to use. My experience points to only one timer item being selectable at a time, so you'll have to space them out over your transfers, or transfer back and forth repeatedly to use all of them right away. I wish I could explain it better, but I don't know Japanese so this is the best I can do lol.

hector.sjg

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And why not to think that release date means shipping date, like in similar websites? What bothers me is the lack of response from Nippon Yasan. And of course, I'll be opening a PayPal dispute too if I don't hear a word from them in the next weeks...

Release date is exactly what it says a date of release, they maybe waiting for it at their warehouse before shipping can start. It doesn't outright say 'shipping date' on the site. So people should not assume it will ship on release date.

Also: https://twitter.com/alisonmanic/status/1379355987325386756 I have now tweeted them.
I guess we'll have to wait to get answers. You're right about me (or some of us) assuming they would ship on release date (I'm really hyped to get my ancient warriors dim card), so let's hope they notice your tweets and give us some answers!
Time to ditch NY. They are absolutely horrible these days ever since the beginning of last year when covid started, they were great before then. Zero communication, and they simply ghost you until they the product you purchased is finally back in stock. They're known for accepting preorders/payments and hanging onto your money until more stock arrives, which can take many months. I've already had to chargeback two purchases that they never shipped out, even 3 months later. The horror stories you read online if you google reviews for them should have been enough for me to look away, but I tried regardless and learned the hard way!
Well, time to open a paypal dispute then....

Ketus25

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out a good method for wearing theirs? I keep changing the tightness and adjusting my heart rate since it never seems to keep my vitals accurate and my Boutmon are always losing vitals and battles.

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone figured out a good method for wearing theirs? I keep changing the tightness and adjusting my heart rate since it never seems to keep my vitals accurate and my Boutmon are always losing vitals and battles.

I put a piece of toilet paper under the sensor and it works fine most of the time. By the time I'm done working they're usually up by 500 VP without checking on them, though it does rarely still fail.

bellyguy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When you transfer from the app to the VB, click on the right option. It'll open up an item list where those timers are, so you can select whichever one you want to use. My experience points to only one timer item being selectable at a time, so you'll have to space them out over your transfers, or transfer back and forth repeatedly to use all of them right away. I wish I could explain it better, but I don't know Japanese so this is the best I can do lol.

I actually get what youre saying, when going to the app, i think the second Yes or No option was for items. That makes sense, i had completely forgotten that. thanks!

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there any more info or guides on these yet? like somewhere that can tell when each digimon sleep and wake up? also what has everyone been doing about charging? I usually have digimon that are awake 8-8, so ive been doing this. start to wear at 8am, when digimon sleeps(8pm), start charging. Unplug when full or before bed (around 11:30-12:00, its usually full by then). I dont turn off the watch really, and i dont know if it'd be better to or not when i sleep.
Humulos has a pretty decent guide to the Bracelet, including a a link to a english guide to the app

as for the sleep time, I think its random for the digi when they hatch but its either 8a-8p, 9a-9p or 10a-10p, one of those 3 time ranges

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got an odd question here, I have smol wrists, but a friend of mine doesn't, anyone got good suggestions for bands if any third party ones have actually released? Or are they better off doing the gear fit 2 until a better extender comes out?

edit: And they don't have access to a 3d printer, I don't live close enough to em to use mine, plus mine's resin so I"m cautious about it being on their skin for extended periods

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got an odd question here, I have smol wrists, but a friend of mine doesn't, anyone got good suggestions for bands if any third party ones have actually released? Or are they better off doing the gear fit 2 until a better extender comes out?

edit: And they don't have access to a 3d printer, I don't live close enough to em to use mine, plus mine's resin so I"m cautious about it being on their skin for extended periods

I reached out to a 3D printer on Etsy. He charged me $10 including shipping for 3 pairs of adapters. I just made a separate post about it in this forum.

RoyalBrook

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I reached out to a 3D printer on Etsy. He charged me $10 including shipping for 3 pairs of adapters. I just made a separate post about it in this forum.
oh, that's not bad then, I saw your post before and linked to em. I'll let my friend know, thanks!

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s really a shame if fans won’t be able to get the Digimon they want. Maybe DIM Cards should have been collectors while the Lab app should have in-app fonction to buy all the mons available.

I really thought the VB would be a solid alternative to Pokémon GO.
This is actually not possible, I have been examining how the bracket functions and it seems that the actual data for the Digimon (stats and sprites for each is actually saved to the dim cards) and the bracelet can only save the contents of 2 dims at a time. This is why transferring a different Digimon from the one that was last in the app back to the bracket requires you to re-insert the dim card (as the bracket is actually re-downloading it’s info and sprites). Also the NFC tech does not allow for enough data transfer to send that much data (unless you want to have to properly tap the nfc pad like 100 times to transfer).

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With that in mind, I still don‘t understand why the DIM Cards are a one time use. It could solve so many problems if it wasn’t the case.

BTW, thank you for the explanations!

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With that in mind, I still don‘t understand why the DIM Cards are a one time use. It could solve so many problems if it wasn’t the case.

The reason is to sell more so you can’t share with friends.
Tho apparently Bandai can reset them in case your bracket brakes. Tho this service is only available in Japan. Tho this means it is possible. From what I have seen it seems the dim card saves the ID number of your bracket to it the first time you put it in. Resetting the bracket does not reset its hard coded ID so dims still work on the same bracelet. If Bandai can reset that ID it means it’s possible, if we had some kind of device that could read and write data to the dims it should be possible for us to reset them as well. Tho this would have to be looked into by the digivice hacking community for it to actually amount to anything.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The reason is to sell more so you can’t share with friends.
Tho apparently Bandai can reset them in case your bracket brakes. Tho this service is only available in Japan. Tho this means it is possible. From what I have seen it seems the dim card saves the ID number of your bracket to it the first time you put it in. Resetting the bracket does not reset its hard coded ID so dims still work on the same bracelet. If Bandai can reset that ID it means it’s possible, if we had some kind of device that could read and write data to the dims it should be possible for us to reset them as well. Tho this would have to be looked into by the digivice hacking community for it to actually amount to anything.

So if my bracelet is broken and i need a new one i can't use my DIM's for the new bracelet 😥

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So if my bracelet is broken and i need a new one i can't use my DIM's for the new bracelet 😥

Exactly.

That’s why I didn’t try my VB yet. I’m still hoping they will find a solution that will please everyone.

Darkrai848

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Exactly.

That’s why I didn’t try my VB yet. I’m still hoping they will find a solution that will please everyone.
They have a solution, it’s just only available to Japanese customers... If you live in Japan Bandai can reset your dims if your bracket brakes. That said it literally says on on the box that support for dims is not available to overseas customers. Sadly this device was not made with anyone outside Japan in mind.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Exactly.

They have a solution, it’s just only available to Japanese customers... If you live in Japan Bandai can reset your dims if your bracket brakes. That said it literally says on on the box that support for dims is not available to overseas customers. Sadly this device was not made with anyone outside Japan in mind.

what a shame... Then we all have to be super careful.

Another question... Did someone receive the Items for the maintenance work today?