Vital Bracelet BE- Images, Details, New Non-Digimon Franchises, Dim Cards Replaced?

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have the VBDM and the V. I’m skipping this. Honestly? They should have just scrapped the Vital hero and announced the vital hero as the BE with English. What’s the point? I’m passing on the vital hero for sure now.
This, I was on the fence about Vital Hero as I already have the OG VB and the Digivice V, but I like to support English releases to encourage the products.... but now DEFINITELY going to get one of these upgrades, so definitely won't need the Vital Hero now.. Waiting to see if they'll release the unique English version DiMs separately. We can hope.
If I were to guess, probably not. As far as I'm aware you can't get Pulsemon's or Exveemon's DiMs separately, so more than likely the same will apply to the Vital Hero DIMs. You could buy them second hand, but at that point you may be better off just buying the Vital Hero itself as they jack up the prices.
It's so irritating that the Pulsemon DIM isn't available separately. I skipped the original Vital Bracelet and went straight to the Digivice V, got the 'free' Pulsmon when I downloaded the app, and now it's just sitting there, taking up a storage capsule because there's no way to get it into the VB without the DIM.
I'm surprised Impulse City isn't being sold separately at this point.

I feel like Bandai considers it an exclusive for anyone who was an early adopter of the vital bracelet - which I do appreciate to some extent.
That may be, but why do the rest of us have to sacrifice a storage capsule? I'd have rather they just didn't do the bonus Pulsmon at all.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have the VBDM and the V. I’m skipping this. Honestly? They should have just scrapped the Vital hero and announced the vital hero as the BE with English. What’s the point? I’m passing on the vital hero for sure now.
This, I was on the fence about Vital Hero as I already have the OG VB and the Digivice V, but I like to support English releases to encourage the products.... but now DEFINITELY going to get one of these upgrades, so definitely won't need the Vital Hero now.. Waiting to see if they'll release the unique English version DiMs separately. We can hope.
If I were to guess, probably not. As far as I'm aware you can't get Pulsemon's or Exveemon's DiMs separately, so more than likely the same will apply to the Vital Hero DIMs. You could buy them second hand, but at that point you may be better off just buying the Vital Hero itself as they jack up the prices.
It's so irritating that the Pulsemon DIM isn't available separately. I skipped the original Vital Bracelet and went straight to the Digivice V, got the 'free' Pulsmon when I downloaded the app, and now it's just sitting there, taking up a storage capsule because there's no way to get it into the VB without the DIM.

I feel like Bandai considers it an exclusive for anyone who was an early adopter of the vital bracelet - which I do appreciate to some extent.
That may be, but why do the rest of us have to sacrifice a storage capsule? I'd have rather they just didn't do the bonus Pulsmon at all.
Just delete the Pulsemon.

They included it so that people can use the app with out owning a Vital Bracelet. People can battle and join raids. The features are limited but it's a nice thought imo.

Last edited:

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Just delete the Pulsemon.

They included it so that people can use the app with out owning a Vital Bracelet. People can battle and join raids. The features are limited but it's a nice thought imo.
I feel dumb for not knowing that I could do that.