Vital Bracelet BE Digivice VV Pre-orders September 30th, Release on November 26th

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A Vital Bracelet BE update!

Pre-orders for the Digivice VV will go up on September 30th on various sites in Japan, and it will be released on November 26th.

They show off the new BEMemory Gammamon Dim that will come with it, showing off Canoweissmon.

While they don't mention the normal model, they do mention a special My Hero Academia set with the same dates, so it's very likely it'll show up at the same time on some sites.

More to come!

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 7,808

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If he gets his own Mega form it should be on here then, and appear in the anime around the same time. No versions for the other two have me wonder if they'll finish the show without Megas if the show ends around 50-55 episodes like the others other than the reboot and Fusion sort of.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it's really November. I wonder if we will get another surprise besides Gammamon's Ultimate in the lineup.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I doubt they'll only have Gammamon reach the final stage. Worst case scenario we'll only have BE Memories for Angoramon and Jellymon but not a separate Digivice VV design, just like what happened with Digivice V.
I'm glad to hear it'll be here in 2 months and I really wonder about Gammamon's full evo tree.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I too, hoping for a new mega in the dim.

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be really weird for them to not include his mega since GhostGame is clearly about to reach that point. I just hope Jellymon and Angoramon's megas arent completely overshadowed by it like Canoweissmon.

Shiningmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From memory the DIM Cards of Jellymon and Angoramon were released 1 month after that of Gammamon so possibility that that of Lamortmon and Thetismon will also be released later...

Otherwise, at the level of the anime, you have to plan for the arrival of the Digivice VV for the same period, that is to say not before 9 weeks or 9 episodes before the Upgrade arrives and unlocks the Ultimates which also delays the big threats in the anime (unless we do a Deus Ex Machina like for Piedmon...)

Quinnzel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm interested to see how they fill the space on the new Dims since the original GG rosters were notoriously light, even for the old cards. Kinda hoping for dark Mega for Gulus too... we shall see.

zoosmell

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If he gets his own Mega form it should be on here then, and appear in the anime around the same time. No versions for the other two have me wonder if they'll finish the show without Megas if the show ends around 50-55 episodes like the others other than the reboot and Fusion sort of.
Product listings from certain sites that would seem confirmed with this announcement say
Angoramon's Dim will be out in January and Jellymon's in March. Also suggesting the show will run another 6 months and be as long as colon.

Whether the actual debut of their respective ultimates will take that long, though...hopefully not? It'd also feel weird if Angoramon got his before Jellymon when he's been the perennial late bloomer so far, but I guess that matters little in reality.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Product listings from certain sites that would seem confirmed with this announcement say
Angoramon's Dim will be out in January and Jellymon's in March. Also suggesting the show will run another 6 months and be as long as colon.

Whether the actual debut of their respective ultimates will take that long, though...hopefully not? It'd also feel weird if Angoramon got his before Jellymon when he's been the perennial late bloomer so far, but I guess that matters little in reality.

I think I remember you posting these dates. Could you refer me to the product listing you found? I'm curious.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My version of "leak" that I shared in a Ghost Game eps discussion is
Gammamon BE Nov 2022
Angoramon BE Feb 2023
Jellymon BE March 2023

But still, please consider it as prediction not an official announcement. Even though Gammamon will be out in November as the leak said.

Keep enjoying the ride, guys. I personally love the way they approach the series in reintroducing Digimon in an episodic format yet it's still moving forward, slowly.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My version of "leak" that I shared in a Ghost Game eps discussion is
Gammamon BE Nov 2022
Angoramon BE Feb 2023
Jellymon BE March 2023

But still, please consider it as prediction not an official announcement. Even though Gammamon will be out in November as the leak said.

Keep enjoying the ride, guys. I personally love the way they approach the series in reintroducing Digimon in an episodic format yet it's still moving forward, slowly.
I hope it’s true.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm interested to see how they fill the space on the new Dims since the original GG rosters were notoriously light, even for the old cards. Kinda hoping for dark Mega for Gulus too... we shall see.
I dint think that's happening. Gulus and Hiro finally coming to understand each other will probably be what unlocks Gammamon's Mega to begin with. Especially when you consider that, when be become Cannowismon. You g re t three colored lines representing the three other Champions, but not a black or dark purple one representing Gulus.

Quinnzel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dint think that's happening. Gulus and Hiro finally coming to understand each other will probably be what unlocks Gammamon's Mega to begin with. Especially when you consider that, when be become Cannowismon. You g re t three colored lines representing the three other Champions, but not a black or dark purple one representing Gulus.
All the more reason for Gulus to eventually receive his own complete line. It doesn't need to happen on the show either, it can just exist on the card as a cool alternate what-if line similar to what we got on the Tamers cards. Let me have hope, dangit!