Vital Bracelet Arena Transfer Info

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
arena1_august25_2022.png

The Vital Bracelet BE site has put up information regarding the upcoming Vital Bracelet Arena battle app.

All Vital Bracelet devices are compatible with the Vital Bracelet Arena app.

Based on the character series of the character, and the device you have, that will change the storage destination in the app.

PVP battles are based on having the same model of device and character series. (Dim Card, VBM, etc.)

arena2_august25_2022.png

Characters will transfer from the Vital Bracelet Lab or Vital Bracelet Character Lab to the arena.

arena3_august25_2022.png

BEMemory characters raised on a Vital Bracelet BE will be given app abilities when transferred to the Arena app.

Dim Card & VBM Carc characters raised in a Vital Bracelet BE will not get app abilities, but their parameters/specifications will be tweaked to match characters from the BE it appears.

With it scheduled for release in fall,w e should be getting the app soon.

Attachments

• arena1_august25_2022.jpg
    arena1_august25_2022.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 7,688

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, not as complicated as I first thought, but I’m going to need to see it in action to wrap my head around it. Hopefully the transfer process isn’t a pain, although the ability to transfer BACK is curious; wonder if that means they’ll still do raids. And if something gets trained and those new stats show up on the Arena app, would they get reset if transferring to the Lab, or just not displayed?

Honestly seems unnecessary but whatever, we’ll see.

BugData

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, guess the BE Digimon will have an advantage then (which I don't think is fair) because they get abilities. Good that we can use the old DiMs still, but I doubt making a software abstraction to accommodate older Digimon getting abilities is that difficult. Though this is Bandai.

Leggy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think that's exactly right, given the information we have here. It appears users on older bracelets will not be able to engage in PVP with those on the BE. This will keep things fair for those on separate devices, especially the western users who just picked up the Vital Hero.

As for DIMs being used with the BE, we still don't know all the details quite yet but DIMs do miss out on using App Abilities. It appears the Digimon on DIMs will be upgraded for use in the app, but we don't know what that means yet. Maybe there's a tweak in stats that BEMs will already benefit from or it's possible that DIM Digimon will receive some sort of base ability to allow them to keep up with BEMs.

Keeleymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else with a Vital Bracelet ver. Special having trouble with arena battles on the app? I thought it was my device so I broke down and reset everything, even the account. (Lost all my data)

Not even upset about that, I just want to be able to participate in arena battles again. Thanks!