Vital Bracelet Arena App Release Imminent- Prior Apps Go Offline in March

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
arena_november17_2022.jpg

A post dated notice is appearing various regions shows that the release of the Vital Bracelet Arena app should be happening within a week, as dated in the notice.

The new app will take the place of the prior Vital Bracelet apps, which will close in March.

Arena will work regardless of type of Vital Bracelet or Hero you have, and what type of Dim or BEMemory cards you use.

The Vital Bracelet BE and Digivice VV are out in about a week!

More to come!

Thanks to sagittaright for the image and info.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 8,170

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll miss the character lab. People gave it crap for being barebones, but that was part of the charm for me. It did what it said on the tin, and was more just about collecting things. I hope the Arena app has some sort of Dex completion section, but it feels like it won't?

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just wonder how transferring will will work. That's my big concern...

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel sorry for all those people with the app Pulsemon who don't have impulse city and can't transfer it in time.

kimm134saya

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's disappointing that a lot of things we worked hard on will suddenly become obsolete: tamer rank, items, coins, trophies, etc.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised they're killing it actually. I figured they'd use the same app

tamerchris

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's so typical for Bandai Namco to stop supporting apps/ close down servers. They done this many times before with other games and services. This makes me feel bad that I've completed so many DIMs, and it may be transferable now but who knows how long the new app will last before it eventually closes down too.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just wonder how transferring will will work. That's my big concern...
They've already described that, you will need to transfer each of your Digimon one at a time by sending them from the Lab to the bracelet and into the Arena.

Kishisama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's so typical for Bandai Namco to stop supporting apps/ close down servers. They done this many times before with other games and services. This makes me feel bad that I've completed so many DIMs, and it may be transferable now but who knows how long the new app will last before it eventually closes down too.
Same here, I collected all dims and even got the special banner of the digicon (winner side), now wondering how much time will last the Arena App before they also close it and we lose all...personally I think is a really bad way to send a message to the community: "don't buy the new device, we this becomes old we don't care"
Personally, I will stop collecting Dims just because of this. Stopping playing hardcore mode and just play it more because I think the new design of device is a cool watch (clear version)