Vital Bracelet App Updates Detailed- Fixing Copy Glitch, Dim Card GPs, & Preview of Online Battles

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few different updates for the Vital Bracelet app...

Quicky translations on everything for now...

First up, a thread of three tweets details some upcoming maintenance.

A server side issue is causing Digimon to appear to be errantly copied when using the app at the moment. On Friday the app will go down for 4 hours of server maintenance. When it's back up the Digimon will be corrected to what they were meant to be, with raising related errors regarding them also corrected.

Due to the inconvenience they will be gifting app users 5 60m Evolution Timer items.

They then detailed how the upcoming Dim Card GPs will have two slots per card type instead of one, but you can only use two of the same Dim GP.

Last up...

As announced previously, a planned late April update for the Vital Bracelet app will add online battles.

A number of updates for the app on various subjects, but nice to see it's being updated to fix issues.

Attachments

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is good news, I had my Boutmon duplicated into a second Pulsemon earlier... but I raised one of those Pulsemon through a different evolution line to a Kazuchimon, so I better not lose my Mega lmao. It was one thing to lose my Boutmon to a glitch after all my hard work, but if I lose my Kazuchimon to the glitch being corrected, I might cry lol.

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im confused on what 2 slots per card type means regarding the GP Dims.
I think it means the storage capsule in the app
the app starts with 3 capsules to store digis like the cold feature on vpets and you get an extra free on for each new unique dim card
at the moment if you have all the avaliable dim cards, you can have up to 9 storages

so with the Tamer DiMs, look like you'll 2 storage per DiM instead of just one, but you can only store 2 digis from the same Dim, as in up two from the Guilmon DiM

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally good news! I was expecting something to happen because they were so quiet with VB news / app updates

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the app starts with 3 capsules to store digis like the cold feature on vpets and you get an extra free on for each new unique dim card
at the moment if you have all the avaliable dim cards, you can have up to 9 storages

so with the Tamer DiMs, look like you'll 2 storage per DiM instead of just one, but you can only store 2 digis from the same Dim, as in up two from the Guilmon DiM
I would think they mean on the VB's storage. Instead of being limited to having 2 Digimon on the watch at one time you can have 3, so long as 2 of the Digimon are from the same Tamers DIM

The storage containers on the app are interchangeable. Any Digimon can go in and out of them - so the condition of the Digimon being from the same Tamers DIM wouldn't make sense in this case.

Vittorini

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be great now to have a back up for our Digimon, if there is a problem with the VB and we have to change it. :/

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I would think they mean on the VB's storage. Instead of being limited to having 2 Digimon on the watch at one time you can have 3, so long as 2 of the Digimon are from the same Tamers DIM

The storage containers on the app are interchangeable. Any Digimon can go in and out of them - so the condition of the Digimon being from the same Tamers DIM wouldn't make sense in this case.
That would be great
When I translated the tweet with google translate, this is what I get though:

"For "Dim Card GP vol.01 Digimon Tamers", which is being ordered from #Gashapon Online, 2 storage slots will be added for each type when you register for the app. * However, there are only two Dim cards of the same type. #Digimon #Vital Breath "

Darkrai848

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

That would be great
When I translated the tweet with google translate, this is what I get though:

"For "Dim Card GP vol.01 Digimon Tamers", which is being ordered from #Gashapon Online, 2 storage slots will be added for each type when you register for the app. * However, there are only two Dim cards of the same type. #Digimon #Vital Breath "
Sounds to me like you will be able to register 2 different copys of the same dim to unlock more storage slots in the app. But can only use 2 of each dim. Aka if you get 2 Guilmon dims and register both you can get 2 storage slots in the app. But you can’t register more then 2 of the same dim (aka you can’t register 3 Guilmon cards to get 3 slots). Basically a use for duplicate dims so they are not worthless.

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Might be a dumb question, but how do WE update the app? :unsure:
When you open the app there must be a message that you need to update the app - after that the app store will open when you click on the button.

I really like the new UI of the Bracelet/App Transfer Section!

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When you open the app there must be a message that you need to update the app - after that the app store will open when you click on the button.

Me too!! even if its still in japanese, really nice change

baumaffe

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Me too!! even if its still in japanese, really nice change
Yes but still understandable :)

i Hope they add more features beside online battles. Like feeding etc.

Timkun55

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does! But then the app store says it's unavailable in my country - is there a way around that? I installed the app through another app (QooApp) the first time 😅

Darkrai848

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does! But then the app store says it's unavailable in my country - is there a way around that? I installed the app through another app (QooApp) the first time 😅
Then you will most likely have to update thru the QooApp. Not sure how that works as I’m on iOS and had to make a second iTunes account in Japanese to get the app, but now it just updates with all my other apps normally (tho I do get a prompt to enter the password for my Japanese iTunes account to download the update).

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone else having trouble transferring from the app to the bracelet after the update?

Darkrai848

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone else having trouble transferring from the app to the bracelet after the update?
Nope, working fine for me. I transferred my garurumon back and forth 5 times this morning (to give it all 5 of the 60 minute boosters).

enavalosr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope, working fine for me. I transferred my garurumon back and forth 5 times this morning (to give it all 5 of the 60 minute boosters).
you said you use ios, what kind of iphone if I may ask
I use ios too but I have 7+ and before the app it was finicky but worked
now i can transfer from the bracelet to the app but never from the app to the bracelet, it always errors out