Vital Bracelet Ad & Website Update Shows Off Evolution Requirements and Dim Cards

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The new Vital Bracelet ad that aired during Digimon Adventure: a few days ago has been put up.

The main thing of note is it showing off some Digimon in it that weren't previously known to be in the Vital Bracelet.

Slightly bigger..

With a few days to go until release, the Vital Bracelet website has been updated with a number of release relevant things.

On top of things like 360 views of the Vital Bracelets...

Some nice images showing off evolution timing and requirements for the vital bracelet in a clear way.

They also further detail this for the Impulse City Dim (the one included with all Vital Bracelets) with a rather nice image chart...

It shows off all the Digimon known for it so far with their sprites, along with the evolution details shown above, plus the background the Dim adds to the Vital Bracelet.

Only Impulse City is up for now (with limited evolution elements shown off), but hopefully they add more of these, with more detail, as it's a great way to show off the contents of a Dim Card.

More at the site, but these are some of the larger bullet points of interest...

The Vital Bracelet is out later this week in Japan.

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I guess Kazuchimon wasn't the "canon" ultimate for pulsemon...

I still have so many questions though. Do digimon have stats? If so, are there species-based stat caps? What is the "Vital" value?

Last edited:

RDNexus

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which canon evolutions may seem confirmed so far?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird, the last Ultimate ??? Slot suddenly moved up above Kadachimon's slot. Same thing for two shadowed digimon got re-arranged.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what do you guys even mean by "canon" evolutions? The whole point is that these Digimon can become multiple results

RyummaSama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of Pulsemon's evolutions are "canon," as far as the Vital Bracelet is concerned.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
as for the organization in this diagram, Shootmon is beside Boutmon and Runnermon: neither of which Shootmon can evolve from. I don't think the organization means much

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what do you guys even mean by "canon" evolutions? The whole point is that these Digimon can become multiple results
It means the "go-to" evolution line if Pulsemon only gets a single line in another media. Like in the video/image, Bulkmon is always used, instead of the other 3 Adult-level.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least for the Perfect and Ultimate levels, they seem to be arranged by attribute.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It means the "go-to" evolution line if Pulsemon only gets a single line in another media. Like in the video/image, Bulkmon is always used, instead of the other 3 Adult-level.
Bulkmon's seemingly being used because it's at the top of the list (basically every time evolutions are shown in an order it seems to go from top to bottom), which doesn't really mean much speaking historically.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also wonder that. But I figure the one that looks the most alike would be the Go To evo. Basically his Agumon to Greymon line.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least for the Perfect and Ultimate levels, they seem to be arranged by attribute
I hope this is true as that might imply one more data perfect, one more virus perfect, and a vaccine mega or maybe even a free mega?? I really wish there was an organization here and that this is it

Peppermon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If anything, I would like to known more about Impulse City itself, the scenario.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So that says the requirements for bulkmon are 16 hours, 1200 vital points, 8 trophies and 8 battles? Seems simple enough.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arrangement doesn't matter? Then what's the point of re-arranging the slots....?

I think Impulse City is probably simply gym paradise. Just think DW1/Next Order's Gym Training as the Gym City with so many different types of courses.

I realized, nobody can confirm what kind of animal/insect Pulsemon and Shivamon are based on? Or just vague creatures just like Elecmon to get over it already?

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arrangement doesn't matter? Then what's the point of re-arranging the slots....?

I think Impulse City is probably simply gym paradise. Just think DW1/Next Order's Gym Training as the Gym City with so many different types of courses.

I realized, nobody can confirm what kind of animal/insect Pulsemon and Shivamon are based on? Or just vague creatures just like Elecmon to get over it already?
I think the rearranging of the slots is almost a testament to the pointlessness of the order.

If the order of the slots mattered you'd think they would have been careful not to rearrange them.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know if somebody noticed this, but now the black and white version are avaialable in AmiAmi