Veteran Digimon Fan Getting Back in the Game

Maliant

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What's up, everyone? Digimon Survive has finally been released, and I'm loving it, so I thought I'd join a Digimon forum to have some juicy discussion about it. :)

A little introduction about myself: I'm a 32 year old Chinese. I love anime, visual novels, movies, and just good stories in general. I've bought my copy of Survive on the Switch. Recently got into the Shin Megami Tensei franchise and became a big fan, but after Survive got released, I forced myself to take a break from SMT: Strange Journey Redux, which I almost completed the first playthrough, but oh well. This is much more important!

Anyway, glad to be here, and hope to see you around. ;)

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hello, and welcome to the forum!
Survive is the perfect place to start off. Is your profile picture Tyrannomon because Survive has got you liking the character?

Maliant

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hello, and welcome to the forum!
Survive is the perfect place to start off. Is your profile picture Tyrannomon because Survive has got you liking the character?
Well, technically, I wouldn't say the game is where I'm starting off from since I've been a Digimon fan ever since I was a kid. lol

And the Tyrannomon pic is because it's my Agumon's evolution in the game... along with a dozen other Survive players, it seems. lmao It's not a bad Digimon though, and I do like it, even if I might've wished I got Greymon like Taichi did in Digimon Adventure. xD