MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster10venusmon_april18_2022.jpg
booster10healingtherapy_april18_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter. This time it's Venusmon & Healing Therapy.

Venusmon gets some very fancy art for her card. The anime skews to the anime 'plus plus' style we've seen a number of times in the past and looks really nice. Healing Therapy shows her doing one of her signature moves to Ogremon, patting someone's head which makes their want to battle vanish entirely, with a very animeish artstyle.

Previous previews for Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter:
Packaging, Shoutmon, Shoutmon x4, Taiki, & More
Dorulumon & Ballistamon
Pickmons & Starmons
Gaossmon & MailBirdramon
Troopmon & MadLeomon
Bosamon & Angoramon
SymbareAngoramon & Ruli
Breaclaw & Pyon Dump
Sanzomon

Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter will be out on May 27th.

We have clean card images from Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 8,525

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That option card... That dove totally looked so derpy

I guess I will not skip buying the box :/

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bet Sasasi totally wanted to draw this Olympos XII waifu, he normally draws digimon from that group as he seems to be a big fan.
Teppei's art is gorgeous, though. We were just reminded in the most recent Digimon Report that flowers grow wherever Venusmon walks and we get to see that in this card!

Venusmon
[When Digivolving] All of your opponent's Digimon gain <Security Attack -1> until the end of your opponent's next turn.
[Opponent's Turn] All of your opponent's Digimon with a <Security Attack> reducing effect cannot attack this Digimon, and their [When Attacking] and [When Digivolving] effects do not activate

Healing Therapy
[Main] Give 1 of your opponent's Digimon <Security Attack -1> until the end of your opponent's next turn. If you have [Venusmon] in play, give 3 of your opponent's Digimon <Security Attack -1> until the end of your opponent's next turn instead.
[Security] Activate this card's [Main] effect.

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Venusmon healing an Ogremon is very wholesome. Damn, the bird's eyes and face XD.

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it just me, or is ogremon with his eyes closed a cursed image?

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice looking card/unga bunga booby lady. I guess she's here to act as Sangomon's Mega form, much better option than with Angewomon being that. Also, I do really like the art. The censored Venusmon from New Century is a much better design, so shame that wont appear anywhere else. I think theyd managed to make this art not very fanservicey despite her design, it could've been a lot more Digimon Hereos style art... maybe that's what the alt arts are for lol.

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice looking card/unga bunga booby lady. I guess she's here to act as Sangomon's Mega form, much better option than with Angewomon being that. Also, I do really like the art. The censored Venusmon from New Century is a much better design, so shame that wont appear anywhere else. I think theyd managed to make this art not very fanservicey despite her design, it could've been a lot more Digimon Hereos style art... maybe that's what the alt arts are for lol.
NO. Here design is perfect the way it is. No one wants censorship nor any slippery slope that leads to it. Besides all of the censored designs in New Century are bad. Overall New Century itself is a bad game.

I’m tiered of Digimon Mobile games. I just want a good or great console (no censorship please) Digimon game. Could be a Story, Vpet sim, or World game (maybe even something more experimental)… Honestly I would really love to see a video game based off this new card game. I love this card game (art and gameplay) but I only have one friend to play it with :( Where I live there was only one card shop that hosted tournaments however it closed down.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want censorship from bad designs, would love to be censored from lazy boobmon designs, please.

Orgemon appearing in the Option card is cute, I wonder if we will get another Titamon in this set.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want censorship from bad designs, would love to be censored from lazy boobmon designs, please.

Orgemon appearing in the Option card is cute, I wonder if we will get another Titamon in this set.
Lol Ogremon might be enjoying the headpats right now but after he evolves to Mega he's going to try and kill her to death due to how much he hates her and her friends

D O R U g o r a m o n

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The thing is Venusmon's design actually fits, so I wouldnt call it lazy.

Would be funny if she were another Omegamon though.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I actually like some details of her design, the hair the boots. It's also not bad if her design is skimpier, either. But it does become so recurring and so one-sided in digimon designs that the one based on women look like this that it gets tiresome.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ogremon being patted is something I go meh but the closed eyes... It made me uncomfortable...

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I actually like some details of her design, the hair the boots. It's also not bad if her design is skimpier, either. But it does become so recurring and so one-sided in digimon designs that the one based on women look like this that it gets tiresome.
That's a notion I can agree with. No, I don't like censorship or anything... but I do like some design diversity. So if we could get some digi ladies who aren't fresh from a Victoria secret shoot, that'd be swell. Maybe some heavily armored warriors, or like a female equivalent to andromon, or even just something a little less boobly. Personally, I'd love to see a female vampire Digimon. Like sort of a counterpart to myotismon in terms of classy style

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just imagine when Sanzomon evolve to Venusmon, she open her mouth mask and turn into blindfold.
And her rosary beads turn into white hair ribbon.
I think it will be pretty evolution in anime.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

That's a notion I can agree with. No, I don't like censorship or anything... but I do like some design diversity. So if we could get some digi ladies who aren't fresh from a Victoria secret shoot, that'd be swell. Maybe some heavily armored warriors, or like a female equivalent to andromon, or even just something a little less boobly. Personally, I'd love to see a female vampire Digimon. Like sort of a counterpart to myotismon in terms of classy style
A lady Andromon that looks just as emaciated and strange as original Andromon would be great, actually. We don't get many female characters in this franchise that get to look like absolute goblins.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tbh I think this franchise does have quite a good amount of female coded digimon that aren't sexualized or show cleavage but are overlooked when people talk about female coded digimon. We have designs like Dianamon, Witchmon, Tinkmon, Ophanimon, Rafflesimon, Sakuyamon, and many more I could list

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tbh I think this franchise does have quite a good amount of female coded digimon that aren't sexualized or show cleavage but are overlooked when people talk about female coded digimon. We have designs like Dianamon, Witchmon, Tinkmon, Ophanimon, Rafflesimon, Sakuyamon, and many more I could list
Non-skimpy, perhaps, but I wouldn't say Rafflesimon and Ophanimon don't have sexualized design elements. From the boob plate and random belly window in Ophanimon design to Rafflesimon high tight socks and clevage. That's not to say they are not good designs, I actually like several of the ones you listed, and some like Witchmon are fun.

But even when not sexualized they can fall in the trap of just looking like beautiful women cosplaying, and that's fine, but I - personally - get grow bored of it as much as I get of the Omegamons.

Just let some female coded digimon really look more gnarly and weird, and off-putting. Let them be gross little freaks, too. Or humongous beasts. It's fun! I feel Witchmon, Babamon, Arukenimon and a few others actually lean more into what I would like.

Or at least get some of those male coded digimon more frequently in some fundoshi and skimpy outfits showing off their bodies too, I would like that. Get that bara sensibility on it.

DPTronazel

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media