VB is Out, Tohoku Earthquake Anniversary Social Art, Reference Book, Clean Card Game 1 Year Logo, Miyazaki Free Livestream, & Vinyl Pre-Orders

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few things to go over for the weekend, even with no episode airing this week...

With the Vital Bracelet now out, we got a nice box show from Digimon Web. (2)

A general reminder that minus the 2 Black trial Dims and the Special version with V-mon, the Vital Bracelet are not time limited products. Stores are constantly opening up new stock to order, etc. Just be patient and avoid scalpers and if you want one you'll be able to get one quite easily, even if there might be a delay of a week or two.

Our Vital Bracelet thread is here.

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Then next up, some artwork...

On the 10th anniversary of the Tohoku Earthquake a few days ago, Digimon Web put up some social art of OmegaShoutmon & Tactimon, along with this message:
This year, too, today is a day for calm & peace.
šŸŒˆ
OmegaShoutmon & Tactimon, they had their battle, but today we're going to have a relaxing & heartwarming day.
Xros Wars was running at the time, and the OmegaShoutmon/Tactimon battle episode aired just prior to the quake.

Next up is a reference book update!

It's the trio from the most recent episode of Adventure:!
Burgamon
Potamon
TorikaraBallmon

And if you missed it with the excitement of DigiNavi...

Right before DigiNavi we got the results of official poll 21 and 23.

21 was Q&A for the Vital Bracelet.

23 was choosing which of 4 Digimon would get added to the reference book 'first' (all 4 will be added) with proper profile artwork.

Then we have some music news...

As part of the leadup to his concert on March 31st, Ayumi Miyazaki will have a free livestream on March 17th.

It will start at 9pm (Japan time) and it will be a short talk event and mini acoustic concert.

Embedding the Youtube stream here to make it easy for people who want to view when it starts in a few days, although no idea if it will be geolocked or not.

And a number of people had been waiting for pre-order details for this...

The first Digimon vinyl record was announced a couple weeks ago...

Pre-orders have finally been announced.

HMV Japan
Tower Records Japan

More details on the record can be found here.

Nearly done...

We've seen the 1st Anniversary Card Game logo in a few places, but generally small and over other art. Now we have a nice clean version of it!

And last up...

We have Derek Stephen Prince on the podcast on Monday! You still have a bit over a day to get your questions in for him!

Still a nice batch of stuff considering no show this weekend due to a one week hiatus.

Attachments

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping to see the remaining pulsemon evos soon!!^^
I wonder what the next thing they will be working on (survive?)

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoping to see the remaining pulsemon evos soon!!^^
I wonder what the next thing they will be working on (survive?)
V-pet team and video game team have nothing to do with each other, so it'll just be them making more DIM cards and maybe another Pendulum Device or something

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, so Potamon is indeed an Adult. Still feels kinda weird but okay.

Always awesome to see Tactimon, even if the reason is a bit sombre.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Iā€™ve waited for a week, the VB is finally out, why the heck they havenā€™t show art and reveal names of the last three evos yet.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heh. Nice art. Sad a bit but still nice. It really has been 10 years. That sure is something.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Iā€™ve waited for a week, the VB is finally out, why the heck they havenā€™t show art and reveal names of the last three evos yet.
I am certain we're going to get them tonight, there's no excuse to not add them now as the Bracelet is out now so people will find the names just by playing with Impulse City.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice of them to mark the 10th anniversary with that artwork.

Angemon do be looking swole in that CD tho.