Various Updates- Figures at Events, Product Survey, Plus X-Antibody Fan Vote!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is turning out to be a big week for Digimon stuff, and we have even more!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

At Ani-Com 2018, happening right now in Hong Kong, Tamashii has a giant booth.

The entrance to the booth is flanked by the giant Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon statue that we've seen before, but we also get our first look at a Digivolving Spirits Angewomon statue!

In addition, the Digivolving Spirits display appears to be smack dab center in their booth when you enter it!

Update- Some additional images of the Tamashii Ani-Com booth thanks to Tsubasa_Hayate.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

But it isn't just Ani-Com...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Wonder Festival 2018 Summer is this weekend, and Megahouse has announced a product update!

The Digimon Adventure GEM Figure of Angewomon Holy Arrow Version will be on display in color!

Then we have a survey...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The survey covers a few things, but mostly GEM Figures.

It has 4 questions:
The first 2 each give a huge list of Digimon at specific levels and asks you to pick 5 you'd like to see chosen to be sold as a GEM figure. The Digimon that are selectable are insanely wide, covering not only a wide range of characters you'd expect to see (like 6 different Omegamons), but some that would barely come to mind, including characters like CaptainHookmon and Luminamon (Nene version.)
The 3rd question is asking who you'd like to be made that isn't on the list.
The 4th is a follow up to a question from a prior survey. Would you buy a Digivice 01 from V-Tamer that had a training/raising function featuring Digimon from the manga and could be worn on your wrist, and how much would you pay for this?

Some interesting questions...

Last up, something for X-Antibody fans!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thru July 27th and August 20th, fans will get to help decide new X-Antibody Digimon.

You go to this page and can vote once a day what Digimon should get an X-Antibody version.

The Digimon who rank 1st and 2nd at the end of the voting period will get X-Antibody versions!

Lots of interesting Digimon to choose from, including a lot of fan favorites, so if you want a say you might want to vote.

Thanks to babexma for the Ani-Com photo.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bet all on the list will get a X-antibody either this year, or next year. I have voted for Gankoomon, but there are a lot on the list I was interested to vote on. I was hoping Patamon was on the list, but he was not, but he could already be getting a x-antibody form, because of Tokomon X. Others on the list is Angemon and MagnaAngemon, so I do not doubt it one bit.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only Ultimates and Megas? well, that sure sucks for reasons that should be obvious if you know me lol. Voted for Lillymon, WereGarurumon and MetalGreymon instead

Also Dianamon, cuz you need a Mega

Didn't vote on X forms due to my personal distaste of them. Isn't RustTyrannomon already designed by the guy who did X forms lol? or was that only Samudramon and hmm, I looked and decided to vote Apollomon. Not cuz I want X forms but because maybe theyll actually pay attention to him now

Last edited:

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, I have no idea how you make, no-doubt very spiky, X versions of ZeedMillenniumon or RustTyranomon, but it makes me laugh that they are options... I went with AeroV-dramon.

As for the survey I went with:
Perfects: AeroV-dramon, Ookuwamon, Cyberdramon, SkullSatamon, Volcamon
Ultimates: ZeedMillenniumon, Dynasmon, BanchoMamemon, Marsmon, Jupitermon
Write-In: Bolgmon
I would purchase the Digivice 01 if it was less than 5000 yen.

Tried to go for things that stand pretty much no chance of getting figures. Going through the exhaustive list, I had to rule out cool peeps like Andromon, Chaosdramon, UlforceV-dramon(kind of a lock to get something one day, more than most monsters anyway) Z'dGarurumon, Craniamon, etc.

Last edited:

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm spamming my X-antibody poll votes on RustTyrannomon, I just really want to see how they pull it off.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm spamming my X-antibody poll votes on RustTyrannomon, I just really want to see how they pull it off.
If As'Maria get his hands on it, he can pull off miracles.

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can’t understand the first ones options. It’s all in Japanese. Would like to vote though specially the V-Tamer Digivice 01.

Second survey voted for Demon. Lol he needs more love plus what’s the worst they can do to the poor guy? Cant wait to vote tomorrow.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Same! Since it was already designed with the possibility of being an X-Antibody Digimon in mind, I really want to see them somehow make it X-Antibody-er. Plus, RustTyrannomon is really cool.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Justimon X-Antibody let's goooooo

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can’t understand the first ones options. It’s all in Japanese. Would like to vote though specially the V-Tamer Digivice 01.

Second survey voted for Demon. Lol he needs more love plus what’s the worst they can do to the poor guy? Cant wait to vote tomorrow.

I just went to Lillymon etc page and then copy pasted the Japanese on CTRL+F and then voted

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for Orochimon, Lavogaritamon, Hisharyumon for Perfects, Examon, Apollomon, Chaosdramon for Ultimates, and threw in two other Digimon for each group to round them out. I also put in Arkadimon as my write in vote since Hacker Memory got it back in my mind and it wasn't on the list from what I could see.

I'm not sure who I'll go with for the X-Antibody vote, but maybe one that could use a little more detail, or one that could use more love in general.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really care about a figure... but I had to vote for Dagomon. I feel like I should vote on the X-Antibody Digimon, but have no real definite preference. In a way I hate contests like this, because I want them to just give us all of them. Last time it was picking an army from Xros Wars to get cards, and of course Xros Heart won, and of course we'll probably never see what the cards for Blue Flare, Twilight, or the Bagra Army would have been.

I also put in Arkadimon as my write in vote since Hacker Memory got it back in my mind and it wasn't on the list from what I could see.

It was on both lists.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Terriermon or one his evolutions don't win the X evolution contest I'll never forgive you guys, lol. I kind of want a Numemon too though because it sounds so stupid. Hopefully they're not only going to make 2 in the future, I'm kinda with TMS if it wasn't for Terriermon being there lol. Why can't we have them all?! Edit: oh god no nevermind. There's too many cool Digimon here I'm going to take hours to decide.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't voted yet, but stuff like Luminamon (Nene) stood out specifically because, it's just something that is never really going to show up elsewhere.

It's not necessarily a figure I'd get, I just like that it's included, it shows how much they are considering stuff from all over the franchise.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Terriermon or one his evolutions don't win the X evolution contest I'll never forgive you guys, lol. I kind of want a Numemon too though because it sounds so stupid. Hopefully they're not only going to make 2 in the future, I'm kinda with TMS if it wasn't for Terriermon being there lol. Why can't we have them all?! Edit: oh god no nevermind. There's too many cool Digimon here I'm going to take hours to decide.
That is what I said about Patamon, but Patamon is not on the list, but both Angemon and HolyAngemon are. I am wondering if they had Patamon X already drawn, when they did Tokomon X, but did not release it to the public.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also put in Arkadimon as my write in vote since Hacker Memory got it back in my mind and it wasn't on the list from what I could see.

It was on both lists.

I must've put the name in wrong as I couldn't find it when I did my search, but at least my vote for it is still in there despite me messing up on it.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Galgomon and Vdramon aren't either, and probably other evolution gaps so who knows. Besides the Terriermons I'd be happy with Vmon X for Magnamon X and Angewomon X to FINALLY complete plotmons x evolution.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
One nice thing about the X-Antibody survey is I will not be displeased with any of the candidates that get chosen. It seems too cruel to tease us with all these awesome Digimon and then only give us two though, so I'm really hoping this is a survey for which Digimon will get their X-Antibody form first instead of which Digimon will get an X-Antibody form at all.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
X Antibody era shall rise again and again until we get this Digimon X antibody anime in Yugioh style but with movie animation.

Can't wait to see what will they bring this X form soon. It's hard to vote: VictoryGreymon, Mastemon, Seraphimon, Mugendramon, SGLDs, SaintGalgomon, ShineGreymon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, RustTyranomon, DarkDramon, Chaosmon, Justimon, Dianamon, Apollomon, Ofanimon, MirageGaogamon, Piemon, Minervamon, Fladramon and so many others. I think Fladramon deserves this X form after all...