MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
starter9preview1_september30.jpg
starter10preview1_september30.jpg

First up, a number of previews of cards from Starter Decks 7 & 8 via their Bandai product pages (ST9 Ultimate Ancient Dragon, ST10 Tactician from Another World.)

We get a look at a few different cards we haven't seen, plus a better look at some we have.

Previous Card previews for Starter Decks 9 & 10:

Also, a better look at the packaging.
starter9preview2_september30_2021.jpg
starter10preview2_september30.jpg

We have clean card images from Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards.

We have the first info for Booster Set 8 New Hero & the Special Entry Set.

We also have our first details for Starter Decks 9 and 10 Ultimate Ancient Dragon & Tactician from Another World. Plus the 2nd Theme Booster, Digimon Tamers.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 11,051

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imperialdramon
[When Digivolving] You may play 1 Lv. 4 or below Blue Digimon and 1 Lv. 4 or below Green Digimon from this Digimon's Digivolution Sources without paying their memory costs

ExVeemon
When this card would be Played from hand, if you have a Green Digimon in play, the Play cost is reduced by 1
[Inherited Effect]: [When Attacking] If you have a Green Digimon in play, this Digimon gains +1000 DP for the turn

Veemon
[When Played] Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Add 1 [Free] type card among them to your hand. Return the remaining cards to the bottom of your deck in any order

Minomon
[Inherited Effect]: [Your Turn] While you have a Blue Digimon in play, this Digimon gains +1000 DP

Plotmon
[End of your turn] You can "DNA Digivolve" this Digimon and another of your Digimon into a Digimon card in your hand by paying its Jogress cost

Nyaromon
[When Attacking] If you have a Yellow Digimon in play, <Draw 1>. If you drew a card through this effect, trash 1 card from your hand

the other digimon not included have been previously revealed šŸ˜™

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ornismon with Imperialdramon is an unexpected cameo. It makes a lot of sense, as both are ancient species.

Interesting that they're specifically supporting Free as an attribute. Really encourages exclusively using V-mon- and Wormmon-specific evolutions (including GranKuwagamon, but excluding the V-dramon line).

Also nice touch with the black and white feathers with Nyaromon and Plotmon.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is Minomon looking at a normal berry or is that Pipimon?
I really wonder whose claw that is behind Paildramon. There's also some digimon flying above Veemon and some gold thing in Angewomon's artwork that I can't make out

Pleasehearmyopinion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really wonder whose claw that is behind Paildramon. There's also some digimon flying above Veemon and some gold thing in Angewomon's artwork that I can't make out
The claw in Paildramon's art looks like Mugedramon's to me, it's a bit to chonky to be MetalGreymon's. The digimon in Veemon's art may be Saberdramon and Airdramon and I think Angewomon is fighting Aquiliamon and Anyklomon, though the wings look more like Falcomon's

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The claw in Paildramon's art looks like Mugedramon's to me, it's a bit to chonky to be MetalGreymon's. The digimon in Veemon's art may be Saberdramon and Airdramon and I think Angewomon is fighting Aquiliamon and Anyklomon, though the wings look more like Falcomon's
That "wing" is Angewomon's ribbon. The gold ornament does not match any of Ankylomon's body-parts and is most likely part of the temple background.

Pleasehearmyopinion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That "wing" is Angewomon's ribbon. The gold ornament does not match any of Ankylomon's body-parts and is most likely part of the temple background.
That makes a lot of sense lol.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
now I think it's a Myotismon bat under gold lighting