V-Pet Stories and Settings

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, I know that some of the v-pet series have had settings and even story elements associated with them. The Digital Monster was set on File Island, the Pendulums were on Folder Continent, and the Pendulum X and Digimon Twin had backstories associated with them. I doubt that there's much information out there, but I was wondering if anyone knew of other instances where a v-pet series had a specific setting or vague storyline associated with it. Did the Twin take place on WWW Continent? What about the Pendulum Progress, Accel, Mini, and iC/Burst?

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know in the digimon next manga that the digimon twin replaces the digivice ic after they are destroyed and it helps the main characters partners digivolve to mega

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going by this page, part of the Twin storyline happened in Assembler Tower, so the WWW continent is part of the setting. All 4 Holy Beasts are mentioned, so the conflict is happening in Folder continent and File Island too. But, since only Qinglongmon is available, I assume your particular digimon was supposed to be from WWW.

EDIT: Going by this advertisement, if the Accel had an storyline at all, it most likely was about the conflict between the D-Brigade and BanchoLeomon, escalating to the birth of Chaosmon and then, once Valdurmon and Sleipmon got involved, Ultimate Chaosmon.

Last edited: