V-pet background images.

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if anyone has a collection of all the different Digimon virtual pet background images. I've seen pictures of all the pendulum ones but it would be cool to see and compare them with the original Digimon backgrounds, the version 6 background, the x backgrounds, the progress backgrounds, exct.

I guess the backgrounds were the original inspiration when they were designing file island, and idk I kind of like seeing the evolution of concepts in the series.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

ClaireChapman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really understand what you mean. Can you tell us more about this?

Nathanblade

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't have a collection, but there were a couple of photos with this background. However, at one time, I couldn't find a good application that would cut out the background and wouldn't affect the main subject in any way. I was constantly tormented by this. I had to restore many parts, and I spent several hours on it. Of course, it paid off because, on social networks, my photos gained a lot of likes, and it was excellent. By the way, a month later, I still managed to find a suitable application where I could easily background remover free and didn't spend half a day on it. These photos also gained a lot of likes.

Last edited: