V-pet 1-5 rerelease?

Dejitaru_Davis

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey...looks like I get to kick this forum off. There was a topic on Net Ocean before things went down that I was rather silently watching. With Himitsu gone, I don't have a particular Digimon page/forum to turn to for news. Did we ever receive a conculsion on if they were releasing pets 1-5 in a Mini shel or notl?

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems that we were wrong and in reality, it's a rerelease of the Ver. 1 in 5 different special edition shells (that seem to be winners of some custom Mini contest). It's being done by a Japanese clothing store, Uniqlo, and each Mini is partnered up with a special shirt.

There's a link to it on the Bandai Japan main site, but I can't seem to link it back properly because it's a Javascript popup thing. >.<;;

Dejitaru_Davis

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, yeah. I just checked it out. I didn't bother trying to translate anything, but it looks like an altered v.1 Mini. Bah! I knew a rerelease sounded to good to be true. Although, ya know, I'd settle for some more PenProgs >__>

darksage78

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Penprogs would definitely be nicer, larger LCDS ftw! But Version 3 looks pretty good.

jfred

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aw, just Minis... so did anyone else notice the red lcd sticker? It's kind of odd... unless the screen itself is red! *hopes for a red screen*

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's very possible the special iC they've got has a red screen. (That's the only red LCD I remember seeing, anyway. ^^;; ) Bandai did that a while back with the Akai Tamagotchi...it actually makes the screen more difficult to see in some lighting. XP