MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
News... sort of!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No images yet, but the upcoming June issue of V-Jump apparently teases that some news is coming soon.

Ryokutya, a longstanding source of early V-Jump information, says that in the Digimon Corner section this month that it says "Something serious is happening?!" in the July issue of V-Jump.

Ryokutya comments on how all he can think of that's already announced that might be followed up on is Survive or the new Adventure film, but it appears the issue itself doesn't say what it might be, and no mention is made if there is any sort of silhouette or other teaser that can be used to try and guess what it is.

The July cover dated issue of V-Jump is scheduled for next month.

Hopefully we get images from this months issue of V-Jump soon.

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
good there wasn't been too many big news for a few months now so i will take any big news they can give us

KiriGuy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh, I expect it'll probably be some big news on Survive with a release date or something big about the Adventure 2020 film.
Probably getting my hopes up a lil bit but I'd love a hint or a teaser for a new TV anime series.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't care what the news is about, I just want it!

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please please please PLEASE be video game or show/movie news! I'm not really a collector guy, so with that being the only real news as of late, I've been starved for Digimon. :(

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Survive please. I'll even beg on my knees for it.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the anime is going to include the X-antibody Digimon. The recent Royal Knight X-antibody Digimon, Crainiamon, Sleipmon and Jesmon give some hope in that. Maybe they can add a few more natural carrier Rookie Digimon that can go for partners in a new show, to pass the torch from the Adventure kids and the 02 cast to the new Tamers.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd imagine Survive, since that's been the most absent of late, but maybe it's a "surprise, the one movie is now TWENTY"

Looking forward to it either way. Y'know. In two months.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd imagine Survive, since that's been the most absent of late, but maybe it's a "surprise, the one movie is now TWENTY"

Looking forward to it either way. Y'know. In two months.
V-Jump comes two months early, for whatever reason, so we'll get this info at the end of May

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not gonna lie, I wasn't this excited since the BD-Box of Digimon Frontier was announced in the Digimon Thanksgiving last year...Now that Habu has hinted that we will have Digimon Survive news at the beginning of this Summer, I really wonder what this news could be! Maybe a brand-new anime series for the 20th Anniversary?? A guy can dream <3

Last edited:

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new series would be cool, this time i can start watching at the beginning and buy the merch before it ends or is just a few episodes away and gets pricey or even like my stupidity with xros wars waiting till it had a dub because it looked bad then get scalped for a skullknightmon set and tsuwarmon, thankfully i got into appmon like 3 episodes before it’s end and was able to get all the merch at a fair price

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised Digimon hasn't jumped on the Isekai bandwagon, given that it has in other mediums (like Digimon World 3).

@Nagatem @Gigamon23 those would definitely be amazing news, although I'm not sure if they would tag them as "great Digimon news coming next month". I have some vibes from when the Appmon project was first teased in the V-Jump-- probably wishful thinking :eek:
I wish the Appmon would be more wholly integrated into the franchise like the X-Antibody Digimon eventually were. Especially since everybody loves Child-Level Digimon designs in general, and Appmon had like nearly 100. Including ones that were clearly designed to be Child forms of existing Digimon like Ancient Wisemon and Pteranomon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"I was transported to an alternate world full of creatures made of data and I'm a chosen one that has to save the world with the help of my partner."
I think that's a stupid enough Isekai Light Novel title. How's that.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Something serious is happening!?"

ANOTHER Omegamon form!? Just kidding, just kidding. Put those torches and forks away.

Can I just have Digimon Tamers II or Digimon Frontier II? Thanks.

I wish the Appmon would be more wholly integrated into the franchise like the X-Antibody Digimon eventually were. Especially since everybody loves Child-Level Digimon designs in general, and Appmon had like nearly 100. Including ones that were clearly designed to be Child forms of existing Digimon like Ancient Wisemon and Pteranomon.
I really like Appmon and the concept. Even the lines actually made quite some sense thematically and design-wise.

Maybe more Appmon versions of existing Digimon? (Something like Hackmon, I guess? Even though that totally went a different direction with its evolution visual-wise.)

I certainly like it better than whatever... stunt... Xros Wars and that Fusion thingy was attempting with everything.